PDA

View Full Version : tvtorrents.ro

osa1011
07-17-2009, 11:52 PM
does anyone know what tvtorrents.ro irc channel is? For some reason, I can't seem to login to my account to access the irc channel.

xJohnxSmithx
07-18-2009, 01:48 AM
irc.torrents.ro
#tvt

asari
07-18-2009, 05:55 AM
I can't login either, but I'm still seeding.

keemosabi
07-18-2009, 06:42 AM
Is anybody else getting the error at the bottom of the page that says "Invalid username or password" when they try to log in?

Glitterstep
07-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Is anybody else getting the error at the bottom of the page that says "Invalid username or password" when they try to log in?

:noes:...I can login successfully!!:)

keemosabi
07-18-2009, 06:48 AM

:noes:...I can login successfully!!:)
That's weird. What browser are you using?

Glitterstep
07-18-2009, 06:50 AM

How's that weird man??:ermm:...Anyway i use Firefox.Clear ur cookies(maybe that should help):)

keemosabi
07-18-2009, 06:58 AM

How's that weird man??:ermm:...Anyway i use Firefox.Clear ur cookies(maybe that should help):)
I meant weird as in frustrating because I'm still having trouble logging in even though I did all that I could to fix it. I even cleared my cookies but that didn't fix the problem. To make sure that I'm not going crazy, I went back into my email and found the confirmation email, and clicked the link and it said that my account had already been confirmed. I don't know what's going on; I guess I just have to wait it out and see if the problem fixes itself.

Glitterstep
07-18-2009, 07:09 AM
I went back into my email and found the confirmation email, and clicked the link and it said that my account had already been confirmed. I don't know what's going on; I guess I just have to wait it out and see if the problem fixes itself.

Try this...recover your password,.then u will get a password reset confirmation‏ mail..

please follow the link:--The link in the mail.

After you do this, your password will be reset and emailed back
to you...

Then try logging in..:)

xJohnxSmithx
07-18-2009, 07:22 AM
from home page
We`re currently developing some code optimization. If anything seems unnatural...

keemosabi
07-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Try this...recover your password,.then u will get a password reset confirmation‏ mail..

please follow the link:--The link in the mail.

After you do this, your password will be reset and emailed back
to you...

Then try logging in..:)
I tried that as well and I'm still experiencing the problem.

from home page
We`re currently developing some code optimization. If anything seems unnatural...
Where do you see that?

Glitterstep
07-18-2009, 11:52 AM
http://tv.torrents.ro/signup.php

If all that doesn't help...create a new one!!

pffm
07-18-2009, 11:59 AM
http://tv.torrents.ro/signup.php

If all that doesn't help...create a new one!!

great advise, really... :noes:

skullmonkee
07-20-2009, 08:26 AM
I am also experiencing an annoying problem. I forgot my password and cannot get tv.torrents.ro to send me a new one.
I've used the 'recover your password' link and an automated e-mail was sent to me in which was a link that i had to click in order for the site to send me a new password.
Fair enough i thought. However when i click the link i get a blank page with the message
Not Found
sorry pal : (
I cannot therefor get a new password. This has happened to me before but i just deleted all my cookies and it worked. It does not work this time.
I am not banned, my ratio is healthy and i am not inactive as i upload constantly so there must be some other problem why i get an error when trying to receive a new password.
If anyone could help me it would be great?

EDIT: i can still upload tv.torrents.ro torents through uTorrent

pffm
07-20-2009, 10:50 AM
skullmonkee, try at theirs IRC channel... explain there your situation.

irc://irc.torrents.ro/tvt

skullmonkee
07-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Thankyou for the reply bryant. But i have another question. Im not really familliar with IRC channels and i'm not sure if what i'm doing is correct. I clicked on the link you sent and got to a page that looked like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/BenM/channel.jpg
Is this right? If so do i just post my question and wait for someone to answer as they might not be online at this moment?

keemosabi
07-21-2009, 06:04 AM
My account is finally back up. I didn't really do anything; I just waited a few days and I was finally able to log into my account like normal.