PDA

View Full Version : HD movie/ TV site & Ntorrents [Request] - Ratio Proof provided

sidewild
07-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello all,

I am looking for an invite to a good site with HD movies. I am not sure which ones are good at the moment though.

I am also looking for an invite to Ntorrents or similar site.

Here are my ratio proofs:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5043/ratioy.th.jpg (http://img220.imageshack.us/i/ratioy.jpg/)

Thanks in advance.. .

TraLaLa
07-18-2009, 11:16 PM
these are open for the moment

http://www.btracs.com/hd_trackers.htm

Josy
07-19-2009, 01:10 AM
this site is open now
http://www.torrentvault.org
the great member "megabyteme" in this site toled me about it
thank megabyteme with me

tufu1019
07-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Judged from your previous posts,it seemed that you had more interest in music,radio and game more than movie esp. HD movie.
I think those listed in BTRACS with open sign up now is a good start for you.
I'm a huge HD fan, so I do have some invite to HD sites not listed above.
Do you know BIT-HDTV,Awesome-HD or HD-Toretnts etc?
Also I'd like to know whether you know anything about HTPC such as setting up your player with adequate video and audio codecs.
Do you know how to play MKV files? How to mount iso file and what's player you use?(Powerdvd? TMT? KMPLAYER? MPC?)
What's your favorites? movies? TV series? x264(720p,1080p)?remux or original BD?

chiquiloco
07-19-2009, 04:51 AM
want bit-hdtv.com?
i can give u invite

megabyteme
07-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Thanks, Josy. :)

Just stumbled upon this site a couple of days ago. http://www.acehd.net

Open signups for the next ~175 people. Then they say they are closing the door. Fairly new, but growing rapidly already has ~850 HD torrents. Some freeleech and fairly easy to seed.

I'm happy I got in!

Edit-The site has reached its goal of 10k members and has closed its doors. No invites are available. Hope you got in. :)

sidewild
07-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Judged from your previous posts,it seemed that you had more interest in music,radio and game more than movie esp. HD movie.
I think those listed in BTRACS with open sign up now is a good start for you.
I'm a huge HD fan, so I do have some invite to HD sites not listed above.
Do you know BIT-HDTV,Awesome-HD or HD-Toretnts etc?
Also I'd like to know whether you know anything about HTPC such as setting up your player with adequate video and audio codecs.
Do you know how to play MKV files? How to mount iso file and what's player you use?(Powerdvd? TMT? KMPLAYER? MPC?)
What's your favorites? movies? TV series? x264(720p,1080p)?remux or original BD?

Yea, I am a music fan! But also a movie fan! Now that I have an HDTV I want to obtain high quality video. Yes, I know how to play mkv files. I have my PC dubbing as a HTPC conected through HDMI to a Denon 2309 and 47" TV. (Although I am still learning all the BTB setup jazz.) I am currently using mpc-hc edition with haali splitter. However, I heard it may be better to use mpc with ddfshow and other codecs, but I am still discovering whether or not that is true. I also know how to use iso files, I use daemon tools to mount them. I am a fan of all movies. As for Tv shows well .. House, lost, How i met your mother, big bang theory, documentaries etc.. .

I much prefer 1080p which is why I came here! I can't seem to find enough elsewhere. The files are always too small (about 4 or 6 gigs) and not the quality I would like. I am not sure what you mean by remux, I think that is what an mkv file is, and currently that is all I have. However, I would like to jump up to BD and give it a go.

As for which sites are worth while, I am not sure as I am not privy to that info atm.

Thanks ice10ufo, I will check that site out.

Thanks Josy, I missed out though!

Megabyteme, I am looking into that one, thanks.. .

tufu1019
07-20-2009, 07:57 AM
I'm glad that you can get an invite to Bit-HDTV.
With all your respone,I think you really deserved it.Nearly all original blu-rays in Bit-HDTV is freeleeched.You should have no problem keeping a good ratio.Let me know if you still had interest in other HD trackers. By the way, you said you are in Korea,as I know Korea had some really good HD sites which are difficult to get in.Maybe your friend in Korea will have more informations about this.

sidewild
07-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Megabyteme - I missed out on that one while I was setting up a non-hotmail account.

Tufu1019: Thanks for the comments. I am always open to testing the waters of other sites. I am not in the bit-hdtv site yet, and I don't know which other ones are best. Is there a top 5 list somewhere? I am an English teacher here, and I have yet to meet someone who surfs the web for HD content or torrents for that matter. I will keep my eyes and ears peeled though.

tufu1019
07-21-2009, 08:34 AM
HDBits is the top and best HD tracker without doubt. It is nearly impossible to get in now(I'm not a member but I know it as most HD fans ).
For the other HD trackers,I don't know which will be listed as the second best.To my knowledge,other than HDBits,the most common mentioned HD trackers included Bit-HDTV,HD-bits.ro,HD-Torrents,and Awesome-HD.

sidewild
07-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Cool, thanks for the hints. I did some reading and I now have a short list. However, I don't want to post too many requests. So, if there is anyone out there, I am still looking for an invite!

tufu1019
07-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Choose one except Bit-HDTV which had reached the user limit.