PDA

View Full Version : Torrent-Friendly VPNs

Zoness
07-20-2009, 05:14 AM
Hello everyone!

I am trying to find a quality VPN service that will not mind me torrenting (or at least have the capacity to handle it) because I'd like to hide all of my internet traffic otherwise I would just get a seedbox. I am familiar with TorrentFreedom but they do not have dedicated IPs and I am looking for a service with that. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

yayyyyyy
07-20-2009, 08:43 AM
why do you need a dedicated ip?

PS: keep in mind that the serious torrentsites DO NOT ALLOW the usage of VPNs ... (you know... things like mediadefender & co on LIVES on that crap... ;) )

NippleCake
07-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Hello everyone!

I am trying to find a quality VPN service that will not mind me torrenting (or at least have the capacity to handle it) because I'd like to hide all of my internet traffic otherwise I would just get a seedbox. I am familiar with TorrentFreedom but they do not have dedicated IPs and I am looking for a service with that. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Just get a dedicated server and torrent through that. You will get caning speeds, plus you can get a nice setup; nowadays anything is possible just as automatically ftping completed torrents down to your home connection. a basic kimsufi is 20euros with VAT as well so they are affordable to most just make sure you understand a linux distro enough to get a good setup as windows will cost you extra and will slow you down a fair bit.

NippleCake
07-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Just get a dedicated server and torrent through that. You will get caning speeds, plus you can get a nice setup; nowadays anything is possible just as automatically ftping completed torrents down to your home connection. a basic kimsufi is 20euros with VAT as well so they are affordable to most just make sure you understand a linux distro enough to get a good setup as windows will cost you extra and will slow you down a fair bit.

eric13
07-20-2009, 12:04 PM
strong vpn and small vpn

sez
08-01-2009, 06:37 PM
VPN Server:
vpn1.hideway.eu
Username:
t77107
Password:
a283216
~150gb left.