PDA

View Full Version : [ga] 4x ptm

megabyteme
07-20-2009, 06:47 AM
O.K., I've got 4 PTM invites (3 left). This is a non-ratio tracker- they watch hit and runs very closely! You will need to seed like any place else.

Just make a request.

The fine print:

- I willread your posts on this site-most likely, ALL OF THEM.
-Traders are excluded.
-If your posts are mind-numbing, you are less likely to succeed than someone who actually contributes.
-Do not post the name of the site here, but I will ask for it when I request your email address. So at least know what you are asking for...! :P

Good luck! I have gotten positive feedback about this site from other invitees. I like it also. If you have trouble keeping a 1:1 ratio elsewhere, this may be the place for you.

MBM:01:

BiGUPLOADER
07-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Hi megabyteme Can i have PTM invite please THX in Advance.

megabyteme
07-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Sure, BiGUPLOADER. PM me your email and the full name of the site.

mohamedkamal
07-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi megabyteme Can i have PTM

megabyteme
07-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi mohamedkamal. You are still very new here. I saw that you have posted a few sites in the "open sign-up thread" please keep doing that. For the most part, you have made more requests than you have contributed.

I would like to know more about you in your profile or through your posts before I give you an invite. So far, it looks like you are here to collect invites from just about anywhere.

Perhaps next time.

Dieza
07-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Hey there, can I have an invite also?
Thanks/

megabyteme
07-20-2009, 10:46 PM
Certainly, Dieza. Thanks for taking time to post in other sections and help other members!

Please PM me your email and the full name of the site. :D

iceman3807
07-21-2009, 03:18 PM
hey brother can i have 1 :)

megabyteme
07-21-2009, 03:41 PM

Where to begin...? No.

1) No traders.
2) I read your posts. You have not been of anyvalue to this community.

Try giving a little back before making additional requests. :dry:

iceman3807
07-21-2009, 03:58 PM

Where to begin...? No.

1) No traders.
2) I read your posts. You have not been of anyvalue to this community.

Try giving a little back before making additional requests. :dry:

here is for you with some giveaways & a Contribution To This COmmunity
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-invite-giveaways-360139

And Regarding No traders I Have Been Registered As Old Member But Was New To This Community and every1 does mistakes...and every deserves a chance...

megabyteme
07-21-2009, 04:11 PM
here is for you with some giveaways & a Contribution To This COmmunity
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-invite-giveaways-360139

And Regarding No traders I Have Been Registered As Old Member But Was New To This Community and every1 does mistakes...and every deserves a chance...

Thanks for posting the give-away, iceman3807! Very good way to start. :D

And, yes, I agree that people make mistakes. Based off of your posts, I saw someone who has been involved in trades (recently) and has not contributed anything.

Contributing can be anything from posting open sign-ups to give-aways to helping someone with a question. The "News" section is quite good also. Make an occasional comment or engage in discussions- it all makes this site better.

We can all make positive changes and it looks like my rejection of your request has encouraged you to do so. Please keep it up and I will be happy to give you invites in the near future. :D

matt87
07-22-2009, 06:57 PM
I haven't been here for a while. So an invite is probably out of the question but I'll ask for one anyway. :)

Nevermind I got one.

iceman3807
07-22-2009, 07:25 PM
can i get a chance now mate for 1 invite

megabyteme
07-22-2009, 08:34 PM
can i get a chance now mate for 1 invite

A bit earlier than I was thinking, but you did a nice job with the give-away. I do believe that you are out of the trading game and people deserve a second chance when they are making an effort. Please continue and send me your email.

You got it!:)

Edit- received email address from iceman3807. Email was already in the system.

Edit2-Mystery solved! Some people still get confused between PTM and PTN. My give-away is for the one that does not have the word pirate in it. :no:

BTW, PTN (the one with pirate in the name)is using an application process that opens occasionally. They are not actively using an invite system currently.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have decided to close this give-away thread.

I still have some invites to PTM (no pirate in the name). Feel free to contact me if you:

1) Are not a trader
2) Have never had an account at PTM before.
3) Contribute to this site (see above for recommendations)
4) Aren't going to be a waste of my time. Know what site you are asking for. Don't try to sneak anything past me- I read A LOT. Reading 50-100 posts does not take me that long. I also open threads to see what conversations have taken place.