PDA

View Full Version : New tracker opened!

bogdan911
07-20-2009, 11:16 AM
The tracker have just been released so it doesn't have alot of torrents. The site is structured in 2 categories: audio and video.

The audio category have the following subcategories:

FLAC Ambiental Alternative Arabic Audio books Blues Country Dance
Indie Jazz Latino Metal OST Other Pop Punk
Rap Reggae Rock Techno Trance

and the video category have the following subcategories:

Action Episodes Anime War Western Adventure 720p 1080p
Biography Comedy Crime Documentary Drama Family History Musical
Mystery Romance Sci-fi Sport Thriller Horror Music videos

If you are interested to help us creating a new community by uploading torrents(and if you are dedicated to tracker, maybe you'll be accepted as a Mod+) , just pm me and i will give you the site address.

PS: i don't want to be super-ultra-mega-1337 tracker, but for now(in 3-4 weeks it will be 100% open for everybody), i think it's a good ideea to not post the url, if you want to refer it, use the abbreviation "BTF".

sake
07-20-2009, 11:38 AM
So ... give us the url and then we will spread the abbreviation :) Everybody interested in the url will find it in a places like this one. Congratulations for the tracker :)

iLOVENZB
07-20-2009, 11:41 AM
So ... give us the url and then we will spread the abbreviation :) Everybody interested in the url will find it in a places like this one. Congratulations for the tracker :)

PM him ;) (read the post :))

bogdan911
07-20-2009, 01:51 PM
interesting!
good luck.. ;)

thanks. i will need it...

Dithersky
07-20-2009, 02:29 PM
we dont need new trackers :lol:

The_Martinator
07-20-2009, 03:20 PM
we dont need new trackers :lol:

Oh, really? I think that the more trackers there are the less slacking off we'll see from the existing ones's staffs (not that they slack off, but if there was just one tracker, for instance, there would be no point of constantly trying to improve it).

GL, OP.

sake
07-20-2009, 03:49 PM

If we all start to PM him ... :) Nevermind ... there is no problem at all :)

bogdan911
07-20-2009, 04:44 PM

If we all start to PM him ... :) Nevermind ... there is no problem at all :)

Don't worry, they are not so many people asking about the address of BTF :lol:

binocular
07-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Best of luck for your tracker. :)

worthlessone
07-21-2009, 02:10 AM
FLAC ?? how more ? YAYYYY

Qlix
07-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Why don't you just give us the URL and the people that wants to be Uploaders will obviously ask for a position. :p

iLOVENZB
07-21-2009, 03:41 AM
Why don't you just give us the URL and the people that wants to be Uploaders will obviously ask for a position. :p

Just PM him, some people care about security!

brento
07-21-2009, 04:43 AM
yay another lame piece of shit tracker. what makes you think you can compete with the big dogs like what or waffles. go drown yourself in your misery.

Well aren't you cool?
Props to the OP for taking the time to create a new tracker and I hope it goes well!

iLOVENZB
07-21-2009, 04:59 AM
yay another lame piece of shit tracker. what makes you think you can compete with the big dogs like what or waffles. go drown yourself in your misery.

You're a fucking noob, it was just created.

Hombre
07-21-2009, 05:10 AM
any1 joined? how's it ?

iLOVENZB
07-21-2009, 07:30 AM
any1 joined? how's it ?

It's small but is a good concept,. Will be good in about 6mths when there are more leechers.

VinX
07-21-2009, 08:02 AM
i think these days i have seen few music trackers opened :pinch:

anyways good luck with ur tracker op :P

Funkin'
07-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Don't listen to the douchebags, OP. I wish you the best.

The_Martinator
07-21-2009, 08:30 AM
i think these days i have seen few music trackers opened :pinch:

anyways good luck with ur tracker op :P

:blink: Uhm it's not a music only tracker.

bogdan911
07-21-2009, 10:27 AM

thanks for your offences, perhaps you don't know how is when you work several month on a script and someone just thinks is more cool than you...

Thanks guys for your support.

I don't want to post the url because the tracker doesn't have alot of torrents, right now we try to upload as much as we can. i don't want to make it public right now because i don't have what to promote. in the first weeks i want it to be a tracker with a semi-closed circuit, if you want to join, you will just PM me asking for the address! JUST THAT! is not a 1337*10 tracker. Everybody is welcomed!(13+ years old :whistling; joking)

For the guys who are asking how it looks, just make an account, is FREE. :)

And again, thanks for your support. :)

[problems with my pc]

InSPir
07-21-2009, 12:14 PM
cheers with your site,all the best,good to see you care about your site security

cinephilia
07-21-2009, 01:13 PM
you'd better stick with what.cd if you ask me.

NinjaX
07-21-2009, 01:23 PM
cheers with your site,all the best,good to see you care about your site security

Its not like its very hard to pm the guy and ask for the url?

So can you please enlighten me how this is caring for security? :P

Hombre
07-21-2009, 02:38 PM
registered yesterday and it has great idea. off course now it's still empty, but can be a great site in the future, with both video and audio communities.

bogdan911
07-21-2009, 04:55 PM

i'm not forcing you tu join to my tracker. if you consider that can use what.cd, i respect your opinion, but not all users from here have an account there.:)

I don't say that BTF is uber-cool-full.of.torrents because it isn't. I try to make a decent tracker, a tracker from where you can download something useful, not for ratio or for l555t.

Cheers.

bogdan911
07-21-2009, 07:56 PM
i understand almost nothing from your post and what is the connection with BTF...

bogdan911
07-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Dayz, i asure you: That is not the url. So please, DO NOT PROMOTE your freedomain tracker, ok?

merwais
07-21-2009, 10:15 PM
:lol: Really, we don't need new trackers.
Who will leave a tracker which have 1000 seeder on a torrent and go to a torrent site which have 1 seeder Only ? :lol:

ur wasting ur time

cinephilia
07-21-2009, 10:24 PM

i'm not forcing you tu join to my tracker. if you consider that can use what.cd, i respect your opinion, but not all users from here have an account there.:)

I don't say that BTF is uber-cool-full.of.torrents because it isn't. I try to make a decent tracker, a tracker from where you can download something useful, not for ratio or for l555t.

Cheers.
well, i just wonder why bothering creating a music tracker while there are already well-established ones with hundreds of thousand torrents.

sainto
07-21-2009, 11:08 PM
hi, I would like to know the url please :)

iLOVENZB
07-22-2009, 10:15 AM
hi, I would like to know the url please :)

You haven't been here long enough to send PM's :unsure: