PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased Michael Jackson song surfaces

iLOVENZB
07-20-2009, 02:53 PM
http://www.livedaily.com/news/19674.html

SelfMadeMMAn
07-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Don't really guess it is unreleased now. Unreleased means no one has and should never hear it. It is over a month later, when is this crap gonna cease

EyeCandy
07-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Don't really guess it is unreleased now. Unreleased means no one has and should never hear it. It is over a month later, when is this crap gonna cease

You, my friend, are an idiot....

SelfMadeMMAn
07-27-2009, 04:19 AM
Think what you want to, you have a right to your opinion as do I! Read my sig line and it says all that needs to be said

Skiz
07-27-2009, 07:23 AM
Who gives a shit...? This was bound to happen. Every popular artist that dies has albums of unreleased shit put out on albums and marketed as "never before heard" type shit, when in actuality they were more likely shit tracks that didn't make the cut.

Just look at 2Pac. More of his music has been released posthumously than all of his releases combined from when he was alive. Are you still down, the here after, until the end of time, better dayz, loyal to the game, the rose, pac's life, the beginnings, etc.... Not to mention all of the compilations, singles, live albums, remixes, etc that have been put out. :wacko:

It's just a matter of time before the MJ porcelain wall plates and collector coins begin taking off.

rikenji
07-27-2009, 09:34 AM
I agree with Skiz, theres alwas a way to make money from a famous dead guy