PDA

View Full Version : Possible to ask for certain files to be put on emule?

ImSpartacus
07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm new to here, been with emule awhile. There are certain music files I've been looking for awhile, and some that were there but never finished. Where can I ask others for particular files?

cinephilia
07-22-2009, 08:23 AM
in forums devoted to emule i guess..

ImSpartacus
07-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Can't do it there. That's why I'm asking here lol

Tuxman
08-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Why can't you? Just try it... a few forums are devoted to sharing requests only.

ImSpartacus
08-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Touchstone-Wintercoast, Gallery-Jas Gripen, any Ken Baird, David Wallimann-Deep inside the Mind, Land of Chocolate, Resonsnce Room,Madrigal-On my Hands, Andrew Bordoni, Fourteen Feet,Days Between Stations, Troy Donockley, Don Schiff-Peering over Clouds, Bonebag-Noli Me Tangere, Tha Hades Band, The Chair, Breathing Space-Coming up for Air,Milos Craving, Pocketful-Sparkling, Waking the Witch, Persephones Dream-Opposition, Fluxury, Marshall Tucker-The Next Adventure,Idlewheel, Hillbilly Prophets, Fall of Echoes, Groves, Rick Miller, Rick Ray Band, Any Jeremy cd's, Ancient Stone-Ringing Ring, any US cd's, Ampera-A Vulcanized Mingle, The Merlin Bird, Outformation, Shades of Dawn-The Dawn of Time-From Dusk Till Dawn, Total Eclipse-Spellcaster, Winters Dawning, Grand Stand-In the Middle,On the Edge-------------------------I could use all these in mp3. Thanks

EstelleD
09-01-2009, 10:13 AM
You can take a look on this forum (http://sharethefiles.com/)

ImSpartacus
09-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I guess my putting those files there might let others know I'd like to see them on emule. I didn't see anything to help on that forum.