PDA

View Full Version : Free Polyphonic Ringtones (or Very Cheap At Least)

bennyboy2002
09-30-2003, 09:06 PM
hello i got some free ringtones from a site and the quality was shite does any one know where i can get good quality free polyphonic ringtones or very cheap ones please???

namzuf9
09-30-2003, 11:34 PM
What fone/ringtone format (mmf or mid?) If you can get me a midi file of what you want I can convert it to mmf or mid (suitable for most fones) and host em on a free wap server for you. This goes to anyone else whos interested as well.
Cos midi files are only small you can e-mail em to me. Let me know.

Edit; Use google to find the midi tracks you want.

Busyman
09-30-2003, 11:39 PM
Question though

I have Verizon service with Get It Now
How do I bypass having to download rings on this service and just put the rings on the phone via some connection cable.
I have the Motorola T720.

I currently have The Freaks Come Out At Night as my ring and I refuse to pay for rings. (I got that one because ModTones gave my first 2 free)

noname12
10-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by bennyboy2002@30 September 2003 - 21:06
hello i got some free ringtones from a site and the quality was shite does any one know where i can get good quality free polyphonic ringtones or very cheap ones please???
On kazaa i downloaded over 100 ringtones for my samsung, they have nokia and others too, just type in Polyphonic, it should find it.
Other then that, I havent found any sites that give free ones.

balamm
10-01-2003, 01:56 AM
Emule has a bunch of programs for making your own as well as several archives containing 600+ ringtones.