PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a member of Waffles?

nambi
07-24-2009, 02:10 PM
My waffles account "nambi" was disabled because I was on holidays and my account was inactive for over 1 month, would anyone here have the ability to re-activate it. I would hate to lose access to such a great site, and also lose all my credits.

IdolEyes787
07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Go to the irc
Waffles -
irc.p2p-network.net
#waffles.fm-help (irc://irc.p2p-network.net/waffles.fm-help)

Your account is still there and they do re -enable if you have a legitimate enough reason.

Btw if you are worried about inactivity in the future you could always donate and besides helping the site out you would gain immunity from the activity stipulation .

nambi
07-24-2009, 08:14 PM
thanks for the help the problem is when I try to join the channel it says I'm not a registered channel and therefore I can not join.

Next time I will donate to prevent this, but I hope to be able to reactivate the account I just don't know who to contact. Would you happen to have an E-mail address I can contact?

Thanks

Zip
07-24-2009, 11:33 PM
thanks for the help the problem is when I try to join the channel it says I'm not a registered channel and therefore I can not join.

Next time I will donate to prevent this, but I hope to be able to reactivate the account I just don't know who to contact. Would you happen to have an E-mail address I can contact?

Thanks
Are you sure it says that? :unsure:

edit: I don't think there's any e-mail you can contact. Your best chance is to join their support channel.
If you need any help with irc let me know. :)

Night0wl
07-24-2009, 11:47 PM
Probably just didn't register nick

http://www.wyldryde.org/commands/nickserv.php#register

nambi
07-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the help that was the issue I misunderstood and thought that I was prevented to join because I was no longer a registered user.

Man those admins are though to deal with, he refused to re-open my account with had 2 GB of credit because it was 7 weeks in which I had last logged in when I told him I was on holidays for 6 weeks he told me i should have parked my account, he then said since the same thing happened to me last year (I was on holidays) and they DID re-activate my account, then they will no longer do it for me this time, he said I'm free to have another account from scratched then refused to give me an invite, geeze being a member since they started and 2 Gb credit and that's the treatment?

Zip
07-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Good luck finding a new invite to waffles then. Or you could try your luck with what.cd. It is as good as waffles, if not better.

They're supposed to have an invites channel on irc where you can get interviewed, if you qualify they'll invite you (I'm not 100% sure if they still have that channel).

But try it out:

irc.what.cd
#what.cd-invites

Night0wl
07-25-2009, 11:27 PM
When you get out of n00b status, PM me. I looked at your account and it seems to be the case, that you are telling the truth.