PDA

View Full Version : REQ|i need a music torrent

chertin
07-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey guys I want a torrent site which is only for music.

Thakns.

My english isnt very good so forgive if i have any mistakes.
Just so you know I like new music

TraLaLa
07-25-2009, 05:18 PM
check this http://www.btracs.com/music_trackers.htm

16 music trackers open atm i hope its enough for you :)

chertin
07-25-2009, 05:28 PM

this sites aint good
please can someone send me an invatation to a really good site

please!!!

The_Martinator
07-25-2009, 05:35 PM
The word need bothered me in your req threads. So I did a little searching and voila!!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-trade-191763#post2046397

That explains why the open signups music trackers aren't good enough, eh?

1000possibleclaws
07-25-2009, 05:37 PM
That post was 2 years ago. And it has nothing to do with music trackers.. :dabs:

chertin
07-25-2009, 05:40 PM
The word need bothered me in your req threads. So I did a little searching and voila!!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-trade-191763#post2046397

That explains why the open signups music trackers aren't good enough, eh?

that was two years ago!!!!

The_Martinator
07-25-2009, 05:51 PM
That post was 2 years ago. And it has nothing to do with music trackers.. :dabs:

Aha, so let him trade other accounts, just not music trackers'. Two years is a long time, but all his req threads still start with ''I need''. All I'm saying is be cautious inviting this guy. :whistling

chertin
07-25-2009, 05:58 PM

Aha, so let him trade other accounts, just not music trackers'. Two years is a long time, but all his req threads still start with ''I need''. All I'm saying is be cautious inviting this guy. :whistling

whats you problam
a said i that i need because my english isnt that good so im sorry if i have some grammer mistakes.

look i need i torrent music site beacause i want to download albums really fast

The_Martinator
07-25-2009, 06:13 PM

whats you problam
a said i that i need because my english isnt that good so im sorry if i have some grammer mistakes.

look i need i torrent music site beacause i want to download albums really fast

Fair enough. Why not put that in your original post? Lazy? My english is not perfect either, you know. At least I'm trying to improve it. :cool:

My suggestion is that you also tell a little bit about the type of music you like. New stuff, old stuff, trance and so on...

TraLaLa
07-25-2009, 06:54 PM

this sites aint good

please!!!

sorry for my 1st post, you can tell us WHAT LEVEL you need ;)

chertin
07-25-2009, 07:22 PM
this sites aint good

please!!!

sorry for my 1st post, you can tell us WHAT LEVEL you need ;)

i need a site that is prety much like TL
maybe a little bit worse

dviree
07-25-2009, 07:52 PM
vipmusic SIGNUP IS OPEN

pone44
07-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Op, Why don't you try the what IRC interview?

i need a site that is prety much like TL
maybe a little bit worse
Try torrentbits.ro

Members should be cautious with whoever they invite anywhere. If you don't know the person or have doubts about their trust then do not give them a invite.
If someone used to trade but has not for 2 years they should not be labeled a trader. Many non traders used to trade. Now they have different nicks and frown upon traders.

TraLaLa
07-25-2009, 11:07 PM
with this attitude im sure there are lots of people willing to help you ;)

sake
07-26-2009, 05:10 AM
If you want an electronic music tracker you can PM me.

chertin
07-26-2009, 03:57 PM

o.k

sake
07-26-2009, 05:15 PM

o.k

PMed back. I hope you will like it. Cheers! :P

The_Martinator
07-27-2009, 06:06 AM
Op, Why don't you try the what IRC interview?

Try torrentbits.ro

Members should be cautious with whoever they invite anywhere. If you don't know the person or have doubts about their trust then do not give them a invite.
If someone used to trade but has not for 2 years they should not be labeled a trader. Many non traders used to trade. Now they have different nicks and frown upon traders.

I know that. This guy didn't seem one of them to me. Now I know he's just a little ignorant. Either way, what I say is not the absolute truth, nor is it law and shouldn't be taken as such. It's just my opinion.

OP, you should try VIPmusic, imo.