PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon torrents

ZedZedZed
07-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Where can I find seasons and movies of Pokemon? :w00t:

n00bz0r
07-26-2009, 03:24 PM
request em on any decent tracker u r on?

ZedZedZed
07-26-2009, 03:38 PM
request em on any decent tracker u r on?
Will you fill my request then? :w00t:

Please inform me which trackers has Pokemon stuff thanks :D

filenetworks
07-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Season 1-4 available in Animatoonic (opensignup atm)

ZedZedZed
07-26-2009, 04:15 PM
YES YES YES!!! Thanks filenetworks :D Much appreciated :happy: This should keep me bu... I mean my children busy for a few days :innocent: Are there any other sites? ^^ :fst:

camicio
07-26-2009, 06:18 PM
http://thepiratebay.org/search/pokemon%20season/0/7/0

dviree
07-26-2009, 06:45 PM
TTi has the whole movie pack with dual audios and sub

Rikikii
07-26-2009, 07:10 PM
I think, ScT has Pokemons.

sear
07-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Zed are you on crack again?

mrnobody
07-26-2009, 10:34 PM
a bunny with pokemon :no:

ZedZedZed
08-16-2009, 07:54 PM
@camicio [t][h][a][n][s] [b][u][t] [I] [d][o][n][t] [g][e][t] [a][n][y] [s][p][e][e][d][s] :( -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @dviree [c][h][e][e][r][s][!] :D:D:D ------------------------------------------------------------- @Rikikii [t][h][a][n][s] [b][u][t] [s][p][e][e][d][s]... :mellow: ------------------------------------------------------------- @sear [I] [d][o][n][t] [u][s][e] [c][r][a][c][k]... ------------------------------------------------------------- @R0D3NT [?] ------------------------------------------------------------- [I] [C][A][T][C][H][E][D] ['][E][M] [A][L][L][!][!][!][!] [T][H][A][N][X] [F][O][R] [A][L][L] [Y][O][U][R] [H][E][L][P] :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: I PLANNED MY POST FOR HOURS AND WHEN I HIT PREVIEW IT LOOKED TERRIBLE :frusty: Thanks for the help :)

n00bz0r
08-17-2009, 02:05 PM
bud.. u suck! :lol:

Rart
08-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Whats wrong with Pokemon? Its the best show out there! I hum the pokemon theme song to myself all the time.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/seizure.asp

dukezoro
08-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Yes yes yes!!!

danio
08-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Zed, you know damn well you don't have any kids! :D

n00bz0r
08-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Whats wrong with Pokemon? Its the best show out there! I hum the pokemon theme song to myself all the time.

nothin wrong wid Pokemon..lol..I traded pokemon cards as a kid as well.
its just that mah bud Zed sucks..thats about it. :lol:

ZedZedZed
08-17-2009, 05:40 PM

nothin wrong wid Pokemon..lol..I traded pokemon cards as a kid as well.
its just that mah bud Zed sucks..thats about it. :lol:
N00BZ0R IS A TRADER!!! I always gave away my cards for free ;) ;) ;)

@danio then why would I download pokemon? :O :O :O BTW GO GO GO ONE MORE POST AND YOU HAVE 1K & 4STARS :D

@n00bz0r why is I suck?

Funkin'
08-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Zed, you don't have to hide you're a Pokemon fan. ;) I'm an older person and I dig that series games. I'm not the mega fan that my girl is, but I find them to be fun(although repetitive).

ZedZedZed
08-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Zed, you don't have to hide you're a Pokemon fan. ;) I'm an older person and I dig that series games. I'm not the mega fan that my girl is, but I find them to be fun(although repetitive).
oh cool :happy: I used to be a mega fan when I was younger :D However I missed like 96% of the shows that aired on tv so a few weeks ago I decided to watch all the episodes I missed + the ones I didn't miss:angel1:

My favorite pokemon is Gengar btw :D which one is yours Funkin'? ;)

Rart
08-18-2009, 02:38 AM
I remember getting the exclusive edition Mewtwo (or was it mew?) card for watching Pokemon The First Movie XD

Funkin'
08-18-2009, 07:38 AM
oh cool :happy: I used to be a mega fan when I was younger :D However I missed like 96% of the shows that aired on tv so a few weeks ago I decided to watch all the episodes I missed + the ones I didn't miss:angel1:

I've only watched maybe a dozen episodes or so. I'm actually in the process of trying to find most episodes and most movies on dvd right now for my girl(she collects, so she would rather have the physical copies then the downloads). So I'm sure I'll watch everything and get mostly caught up when I get her those. :blink:

As for my favorite... I kinda like the water ones, so I would go with Piplup. :yup:

Rikikii
08-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Pi Ka Chuuu!!!

-sn4ke-
08-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Pi Ka Chuuu!!!

lolol

ZedZedZed
08-18-2009, 09:56 AM

I've only watched maybe a dozen episodes or so. I'm actually in the process of trying to find most episodes and most movies on dvd right now for my girl(she collects, so she would rather have the physical copies then the downloads). So I'm sure I'll watch everything and get mostly caught up when I get her those. :blink:

As for my favorite... I kinda like the water ones, so I would go with Piplup. :yup:
Piplup must be one of the newer pokemon as I don't reccon the name :D
I'm currently on season 5 and only 250 pokemon are discovered so far! :P

If your girl doesn't mind then you can snatch a S01-S10 pack from demonoid and a pack which contains all pokemon movies from TTi :yes:

Pi Ka Chuuu!!!
pi pi pi! :)

ZedZedZed
08-18-2009, 09:57 AM

Piplup must be one of the newer pokemon as I don't reccon the name :D
I'm currently on season 5 and only 250 pokemon are discovered so far! :P

If your girl doesn't mind then you can snatch a S01-S10 pack from demonoid and a pack which contains all pokemon movies from TTi :yes:

Pi Ka Chuuu!!!
pi pi pi! :)

PlayeR
08-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Pikachu for the win

cinephilia
08-18-2009, 02:32 PM
what's pokemon? :unsure: