PDA

View Full Version : 1 giga seedbox devided to 2 users is this possible

invitemaster
07-28-2009, 08:04 AM
can anyone help me out looking for a good not overly priced 2 ip divided for 2 users only on a 1 gigabix seed box if anyone knows any let me know

slacker
07-28-2009, 08:49 AM
The cheapset gigabit I think it's kimsufi 4XL.

invitemaster
07-28-2009, 09:42 AM
and u know a reseller thats reliable who can split the box into two users two ip?

FransTormer
07-28-2009, 06:22 PM
I know Xirvik can do a lot for you, as well as the guys from Poland...

invitemaster
07-29-2009, 07:13 AM
xirvik is over priced and poland i wouldn't touch with a stick
thats just my opinion..

FransTormer
07-29-2009, 07:57 AM
xirvik is over priced and poland i wouldn't touch with a stick
thats just my opinion..
Well, thanks for the excellent alternatives then... :frusty: Dunno bout your financial situation but both options I mentioned will resell and configure any OVH-box for you for a very small fee/margin and possibly even give you support during the reselling-period. And yes, both parties have pretty damn good support, also on MSN.

invitemaster
07-29-2009, 10:37 AM
dont me get started really if u are lucky and u havent had a bad support experience so far then u are VERY lucky its known that someone isnt doing his job right many left his service and im sure u know who im talking about
i wouldnt go back there even if a box is 1$

hannerbananers
07-29-2009, 04:42 PM
dont me get started really if u are lucky and u havent had a bad support experience so far then u are VERY lucky its known that someone isnt doing his job right many left his service and im sure u know who im talking about
i wouldnt go back there even if a box is 1$

who are you talking about?

invitemaster
07-29-2009, 06:03 PM
i can open a big can of worms about him so im not going to

hannerbananers
07-29-2009, 06:42 PM

who cares? if his service was poor, as a ex-customer, you should warn other fst users about him....

FransTormer
07-29-2009, 09:42 PM

who cares? if his service was poor, as a ex-customer, you should warn other fst users about him....
You do have a point about warning peeps for bad companies. Yet, I think the review-topic is quite clear, so to say, when it comes to opinions on companies.

Ow, and maybe has been said before, but these forums are a wealth of info; you just need to put some time into reading older topics to find out more about certain persons/companies...

ph3nom
07-31-2009, 07:09 AM
Sometimes the seedbox supplier nice to some customers but not all. this is why i never like supplier that oversell.. they do ofter to neglect other customers.. Also, Greedy is the cause...

memel
08-27-2009, 12:30 AM
If you still intrested PM me. I own ovh giga server with 2TB drive and NO b/w limit.