PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Bad Experience Purchasing On Ebay?

zhelynd
10-01-2003, 05:35 AM
no doubt ebay is probably 1 of the safest place to buy stuff online with the cheapest price and sometimes you can get real cheap stuff, but still i had 2 really really bad experience, where once i purchased an ATI radeon 9800 pro video card and paid $391.00 canadian dollars for it but the product still not arrive as of today, it's been 40 days now and the seller's email seem not to be working anymore, I already reported the incident as a scam and will also report to my visa card company on the 60th day.

Another bad experience i had was the seller actually sent me the wrong product where i had to ship the item back for a refund, that means i paid extra 5 dollars canadian shipping for the other party's negligence. this is bs!

rf9rider
10-01-2003, 05:39 AM
Ive bought loads of bike parts off Ebay,no problems so far, though my brother had trouble with some digital phones, he had to threaten legal action,phones came next day!

noname12
10-01-2003, 06:02 AM
A friend of mine bought a laptop from Ebay once.... the money was taken quick enough... never recieved the laptop though... Law guys said they couldnt do nothing about it.
shame really the specs where good.
Hold on... Ebay is that auction thing right?
Yep it was Ebay.

Jayhawk
10-01-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by noname12@1 October 2003 - 00:02
A friend of mine bought a laptop from Ebay once.... the money was taken quick enough... never recieved the laptop though... Law guys said they couldnt do nothing about it.
shame really the specs where good.
Hold on... Ebay is that auction thing right?
Yep it was Ebay.
what is this eBay u speak of

muchspl2
10-01-2003, 06:20 AM
just check their feed back
i have 1000 positive response with over 900 different people with 1 - and the guy didn't even buy anthing from me, i bought a truck & it had to be fixed as soon as it came off the truck(had it shipped), and I reported it and he gave me a negative response
ba5t@rd!!