PDA

View Full Version : [req]f*c

stephenkb
07-29-2009, 07:45 PM
hello

it would like to be asked single FSC invitation. I know that this is not so plain, but somebody can help me maybe. I would like to get in because of the community definitely....

thanks

C-mos
07-29-2009, 07:57 PM
good luck chuck

Cabalo
07-30-2009, 02:53 AM
you must have someone to vouch for you, some friend who is a member there, and above all, must know you well enough and be willing to put his ass on the line for you.
therefore, making a public request for this particular site won't get you far.
I would risk to say it's pretty much useless.

apextwin146
07-30-2009, 06:08 AM
hello

it would like to be asked single FSC invitation. I know that this is not so plain, but somebody can help me maybe. I would like to get in because of the community definitely....

thanks
OMG!!! This is the best request Eva ....
R u the wife sharing gang banging type that you need it for the community ..
failure on so many counts that its impossible not to ridicule this attempt ..
Either u have used a fcked up translator or you just cant communicate in english .. Either ways what would u do in forum/community where the primary language for communication is english?
From what i have heard BH has a better community for hungarians

The_Martinator
07-30-2009, 06:10 AM
hello

thanks
OMG!!! This is the best request Eva ....
R u the wife sharing gang banging type that you need it for the community ..
failure on so many counts that its impossible not to ridicule this attempt ..
Either u have used a fcked up translator or you just cant communicate in english .. Either ways what would u do in forum/community where the primary language for communication is english?
From what i have heard BH has a better community for hungarians

Simple, find a better translator, lmao.

Seriously, GL, dude. You're gonna need lots of it.

sez
07-30-2009, 08:16 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
what kind of translator was that :D

ajsi
07-30-2009, 03:11 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
what kind of translator was that :D
the question is, was it a translator? :D

stephenkb
07-31-2009, 01:17 PM
thanks guys :)

p.s.: no translator

IdolEyes787
07-31-2009, 06:30 PM
hello

thanks

What Cabalo told you is mostly true but stephenkb take heart in the fact at least you have the excuse of lack of English skills for posting shit.

FpS
07-31-2009, 07:50 PM
Either ways what would u do in forum/community where the primary language for communication is english?

Question 1: Have you ever asked yourself what file sharing really means or what is the basic function of a tracker? Is fsc any different (sharing does have a lot of meanings and that doesn't include endless forum spam)?
Question 2: In your opinion, any user who's unable to communicate properly in english, doesn't deserve to be a member on any tracker (as i remember, the main language on most of them is english)?

Answer 1: The basic function of all the trackers is to share the content, not to gather all members in the forums and wait for relationships to bound, although the XXX section do get the most attention (and you don't need english to tell you if the boobs are where they're supposed to be).
Answer 2: Maybe you can clarify it...

hotshot6473
07-31-2009, 08:11 PM
Well if you don't speak English and only English content is being shared then there is no reason for you to be there. So if FSC is heavily based on forum activity with the English language and sharing of English content then that is two strikes against you.

I'm not an active member on any sites that don't release mainly English releases because I wouldn't download anything from them.

LubTheStaringCat
07-31-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm not a member there but I know your search Is fruitless.
No one will ever play Russian Roulette with there F*C account, It ain't worth the risk with someone they don't know.
I'm pretty sure there's a few sites out there with just as good as content, and having a good community Is always helpful.

Try the open for signup thread, there are lot of great sites there.

hippoxtc
08-01-2009, 06:03 PM
yeah your better off sticking with TL or something similar to it. Basically your just not ready for F*C or haven't been around long enough because members of F*C are not consisted of noobs and most can contribute a lot back to the community which makes it such a great tracker.

no_more_tears
08-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh, come on guys. Stop teaching him, just wish him good luck and that's all. I do not believe there's some staff that will invite you there on a request here :/
Anyway GL :)

IdolEyes787
08-01-2009, 11:35 PM
yeah your better off sticking with TL or something similar to it. Basically your just not ready for F*C or haven't been around long enough because members of F*C are not consisted of noobs and most can contribute a lot back to the community which makes it such a great tracker.

Not ready ? B and S . I don't like what you are implying there.
How much fecking experience or intelligence does it require to follow a few simple rules ? It's not like it's rocket science is it?

Also noob is not a derogatory word no matter how many times it is used as such.

^^ kinda true :)
if its something unique that you can bring on to the table,
I agree with that or if not unique at the very least bring something interesting .
But then I would say the same about any forum, tracker or otherwise.

Btw neither unique or interesting has the slightest thing to do with being well versed in torrenting .

PlayeR
08-02-2009, 04:04 AM

there are alot of "noobs" and members who dont contribute to the site as well.

The_Martinator
08-02-2009, 08:07 AM
yea..and they happen to fall under the category of "Collectors gone lucky" :lol:

You talking about meh?! :angry:

I'll get you for this!!!

/me is good at fake edrama

OP, yeah the basic function of every tracker is filesharing, but you said you wanted to join for the community... In that case, brush up on your english first.

Cabalo
08-02-2009, 05:50 PM
this is one of the most pathetic posts i've read lately.