PDA

View Full Version : how are the SD x264 sites doing?

realityhd
07-29-2009, 08:09 PM
I asked to be disabled at x264 & SDBits last year when I kinda left BT.

I'm wondering how x264.me and SDBits are doing. Did they take off or flop? They don't have as much buzz anymore, but now that I actually use things other than dvdrs I wish I hadn't left those two sites and of course giving away HDBits.org was a stupid mistake (the main reason I've come back to FST).

Any screens or stats or info appreciated.

nosnud
07-29-2009, 09:30 PM
They are doing ok but not great or not bad.

You never really left this place, huh?

realityhd
07-29-2009, 09:33 PM
It depends on the definition of left.

I don't know who this is, but whatsup? And thanks for the info and flattery lulz.

hitman1
07-29-2009, 09:52 PM
x264 has grown much this year ;)

bionick
07-30-2009, 08:41 AM
x264 is stuck where it is.. they keep disabling people to get new ones instead.. and always capped at 5k ppl for like 2 years now..

1000possibleclaws
07-30-2009, 08:50 AM
I used to miss x264 right around when they disabled me for no clear reason. But at the moment I don't really give a shit what kind of quality my movies are at, so I could not care less.

SDBits is certainly edging it's way up there but it doesn't really have that big of an archive (seems to be < 3k torrents atm). Call me old fashioned, GOEM does the job best when you're looking for a movie.

sugam
07-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Both are fine, me personaly like them. You can find many good movies in descent quality. Get back there if you can.

b3owulf
07-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Both are fine, me personaly like them. You can find many good movies in descent quality. Get back there if you can.
Thread can be closed now :D Yup, both trackers are up and running, good luck in getting back your accs, it's worth being there.

realityhd
07-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Since I'm disabled privs here I don't think I'll be getting any invites.

b3owulf
07-31-2009, 08:18 AM
Since I'm disabled privs here I don't think I'll be getting any invites.
I think You can contact SDBits and x264.me admins and ask them to enavle Your accs..? Since they agreed to disable your accounts I think they will be kind enough to undo that action ;)

realityhd
07-31-2009, 01:53 PM
It was a year ago I'm sure they are pruned totally but whatever I can't be assed to haggle with some powertripping irc op.

saulin
07-31-2009, 05:09 PM
I used to miss x264 right around when they disabled me for no clear reason. But at the moment I don't really give a shit what kind of quality my movies are at, so I could not care less.

SDBits is certainly edging it's way up there but it doesn't really have that big of an archive (seems to be < 3k torrents atm). Call me old fashioned, GOEM does the job best when you're looking for a movie.

Hahaha good attitude.

Me on the other hand. I only download good movies. So I wait for the Bluray release. I'm only getting 720p right now. Bit-HDTV and HDChina are usually all I need. Mainly HDChina because I like wiki releases the most.

But yeah as far as x264, I never really liked it. It was a small site and didn't have much HD content really. I haven't had it in like a year probably and I don't miss it.

I have never heard of SDbits so I can't say anything about it.