PDA

View Full Version : Request GFT

AMnesko
07-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi,
I want to request a GFT invite.
About me: I am a very old BT user, encoder, uploader and on the trackers I am part of( witch aren`t that many) I get very involved. I always keep a decent ratio ( over 1 TB of upload on my most used: TL, RevTT, BiT-HDTV) and my plan is to eventually become a member of the staff of one of the elite trackers.
The reason I want the invite for:
First, I need access to scene releases with best pretimes available because I am an uploader on some of the romanian(my country) trackers and not only.
Second, GFT is the only elite 0day tracker I can get in to because both SCC and SCT banned my country.
I intend on being very active on the forums, writing guides on encoding, codec settings, video playback based on my own experience.

Thank you for your time.

Veidenbaums
07-31-2009, 12:49 PM
...First, I need access to scene releases with best pretimes available because I am an uploader on some of the romanian(my country) trackers and not only...

General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!

https://www.thegft.org/pic//list.gifDo not upload our torrents to other trackers!

:rolleyes:

AMnesko
07-31-2009, 12:53 PM
General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!

https://www.thegft.org/pic//list.gifDo not upload our torrents to other trackers!

:rolleyes:
I won`t. I`ll make a new torrent, obviously... after all, haw do you think trackers work? You, as an uploader, download a scene release from the tracker with the best pretimes, and then you upload on a different tracker. The rule refers to the actual torrent file, not the content... with the exception of internal releases, witch I never upload anywhere else.

sez
07-31-2009, 01:20 PM
You have a peculiarly unique way of interpreting things.

AMnesko
07-31-2009, 01:29 PM
"our torrents" can not obviously refer to the content if the release is not internal. If it`s not internal, it`s taken from somewhere else so it couldn`t be "our torrents".

sez
07-31-2009, 02:41 PM
"our torrents" can not obviously refer to the content if the release is not internal. If it`s not internal, it`s taken from somewhere else so it couldn`t be "our torrents".
She said, "Young, why your voice so hoarse?"
I just sound like money baby I shoulda been a Porsche
Paint lookin like a sugar-free Red Bull
I'm so paid, you know I keep a pocketful
Ha ha, and that's before the taxes
Took my whole gross, now they hid it under my mattress
I used to get bored, count 20's for practice
Paper therapy, we let the money relax us
Gold chains 'round my neck just like Michael Phelps
I made a killin in the water, killin with the water
Against all odds and I will not stop
They tried keep me on bottom but I prefer the top
And my project chick I moved her next to Joc
She said the house was too small, I moved her next the block
So baby get ya ass up, I need an extra block
I told her "Do the speed limit, no extra stops"
And that's why

IdolEyes787
07-31-2009, 06:21 PM

Most trackers don't make that distinction .

And yes it isn't logical but what you gonna do?

ovisan
07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
As long as you dont share their packs or gems whatever they call it, without the uploader's approval, I cant see what could turn bad. Uploading new film downloaded from SCT on a not-so-lucky tracker is not something new in BT world.

AMnesko
07-31-2009, 10:00 PM
I really hope someone could help me out here... this is the last thing I`ll call upon FST to give me.

harshytkage
08-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Actually, i never knew that our torrents meant the actual data as well, isn't that uhhh...well, pointless?
Don't most of the other site uploaders get their stuff from the l337 sites and upload it there?...at least that's what i used to think, i don't think all uploaders have direct scene access
This guy makes a good point

1000possibleclaws
08-01-2009, 01:55 AM
I think the OP has interpreted it correctly. The site is no ratio so if he upped the torrent somewhere hundreds of people could use his passkey and leech it at no cost to his ratio (cause there is no ratio). So they disallow that, although it's pretty obvious you aren't allowed to do this anyways. I can't think of too many trackers that forbid you re-upping the scene releases elsewhere. Maybe packs would be a different story (even though they are normally packs of scene releases...)

GFT's rules are pretty vague but I just checked another tracker's faq about this rule and they were more specific and explain it the way the OP interprets it.

n00bz0r
08-01-2009, 02:12 AM
i think i came across an IRC channel #gft-invites on station51 irc network.
didn't join or check it out though.. mayba ya can give it a shot.

AMnesko
08-01-2009, 07:14 AM
i think i came across an IRC channel #gft-invites on station51 irc network.
didn't join or check it out though.. mayba ya can give it a shot.
I tried th IRC before... and the staff said that the only way to join is trough a member with invites since the invite channel is closed.

sez
08-01-2009, 09:05 AM
I know somebody who got banned from SCC for uploading their stuff to what.CD.

AMnesko
08-01-2009, 09:52 AM
I know somebody who got banned from SCC for uploading their stuff to what.CD.
Like some of their packs or something.... if it was just scene content, he could have gotten that from anywhere else.
So still, can someone help me out?

AMnesko
08-01-2009, 07:07 PM
My thread totally went off topic... point is I really need this account. So please consider.

sez
08-01-2009, 11:03 PM
I think the thread is still on topic and no the guy wasn't banned coz of packs,it was coz of the freeleech 0day music that you would otherwise take for granted.

You may want to believe what you want but trackers don't like the idea of people uploading their stuff to other torrent sites.If you are a donor then maybe you may try to justify your thieving activities but trackers with as descent pre-times as GFTs probably spend good money to keep this going and i don't think they would be happy with the idea of sharing the fruits of their labour with some peasant torrent site out of romania especially given you guy'z reputation.

I Personally don't have a problem with the robin hood in you but as much as to the ghetto you may be a hero,to alot of people you would be considered a villain.
And to those who still think am talking out of hot air,ask around about the drama that is surrounding the tracers regular topbytes.

That said,GFT will most likely ban the person who will invite you if they happen to know who it was meaning that at the end of the day its all comes down to keeping your business to yourself.

You made a good request that i probably shouldn't troll on(as much as i haven't had you rickroll'd :P) but i think your version of facts was abit misconstrued.I think you'd make a good user on GFT as far as the basics go but next time i think you should try to be honest without being too honest,that way you increase your chances as you'll give more room for those amongst us that are a bit skeptical to actually consider you.

good luck n to whoever gathers enough courage to invite you i say mad props to em!

AMnesko
08-02-2009, 02:02 AM
I think the thread is still on topic and no the guy wasn't banned coz of packs,it was coz of the freeleech 0day music that you would otherwise take for granted.

You may want to believe what you want but trackers don't like the idea of people uploading their stuff to other torrent sites.If you are a donor then maybe you may try to justify your thieving activities but trackers with as descent pre-times as GFTs probably spend good money to keep this going and i don't think they would be happy with the idea of sharing the fruits of their labour with some peasant torrent site out of romania especially given you guy'z reputation.

I Personally don't have a problem with the robin hood in you but as much as to the ghetto you may be a hero,to alot of people you would be considered a villain.
And to those who still think am talking out of hot air,ask around about the drama that is surrounding the tracers regular topbytes.

That said,GFT will most likely ban the person who will invite you if they happen to know who it was meaning that at the end of the day its all comes down to keeping your business to yourself.

You made a good request that i probably shouldn't troll on(as much as i haven't had you rickroll'd :P) but i think your version of facts was abit misconstrued.I think you'd make a good user on GFT as far as the basics go but next time i think you should try to be honest without being too honest,that way you increase your chances as you'll give more room for those amongst us that are a bit skeptical to actually consider you.

good luck n to whoever gathers enough courage to invite you i say mad props to em!
I call bullshit but whatever... you are welcome to stop spamming my thread.

sez
08-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Why do i even bother,different toilets same shit i guess.

BarryWhite
08-02-2009, 09:38 AM
AMnesko, send me a pm

BarryWhite
08-02-2009, 09:38 AM
AMnesko, send me a pm

AMnesko
08-02-2009, 09:49 AM
AMnesko, send me a pm
Check your inbox.

sez
08-02-2009, 10:48 AM