PDA

View Full Version : Mouse news

WeeMouse
08-01-2009, 09:44 AM
there's a wee-er mouse on the way.

Due November : )

got the scan yesterday and all heads, limbs and major organs are in place and baby is kicking away.

apart from the agonising heartburn, nausea and well aimed kicks to my bladder all is well!

benchez' mum
08-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Well done wee one. Wonderful news. Congratulations on your great baby-making skills. :smilie4:

WeeMouse
08-01-2009, 11:04 AM
ta : )

My father is less impressed with my baby-making skills...

actual quote "well done...congratulations YOU DIRTY WEE BITCH!"

bigboab
08-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Congratulations Little One.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/bigboab/congrats.jpg

LubTheStaringCat
08-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Well done, all the best.:cheers:

benchez' mum
08-01-2009, 12:50 PM
ta : )

My father is less impressed with my baby-making skills...

actual quote "well done...congratulations YOU DIRTY WEE BITCH!"

:lol: :earl:

Your dad is a genious. No offence, like.

WeeMouse
08-01-2009, 05:42 PM
thanks dudes :) very nice of you all!

My dad is a special kind of genius...he said to me today "so i suppose this means you and him have had enterprise then?"

Think he means intercourse. Also think baby is kinda evidence that we have...

JPaul
08-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Congratulations, young bean. All the best to you and yours.

Skweeky
08-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Awwww!

A wee wee mouse! That is fantastic, I am so happy for you!
You have to send me your address so I can send you something when the wee one arrives!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Skweeky
08-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system. LOL

WeeMouse
08-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Calm down Skweeks! lol! you shall of course see the super cool scan pic as soon as it's on the 'puter and you shall see all the pics you want :)

You may come see baby too if you wish?

Grumpy just now though cos Baby Mouse is kicking and spinning and practicing karate and the smell of Derrick's frosties are making me feel sick :(

Stupid boys.

Skweeky
08-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Of course I shall come and see the baby. I would love to!

Mouse, what I used to do when ALL smells used to make me sick was rub a little bit of Vicks on my pillow or under my nose. It would block out most of the other smell.
In fact, we were in America travelling up Route 1 and we were staying the night in a little motel that reeked of Indian food when I found that one out.
Lying on your left hand side can help calming the baby down as well if he or she is moving about a lot.

I am full of useful pregnancy tips :lol:

2slick4u
08-02-2009, 12:15 AM
i don't know you but congrats and get some sleep now when u can

lynx
08-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Congratulations!

I imagine shredding paper for the nest is keeping you pretty busy these days. :rolleyes:

j2k4
08-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Ah, good news!

Best to you and your partner in enterprise, Mouse.

Is he a hun like Skweeky's or what.

WeeMouse
08-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Hiya :)

thanks again everyone x

And yes, the partner in crime is a hun. have pointed out that baby mouse MUST be a tim as

1) he will be raised Catholic
2) we live in the Garngad...
3) it's bad enough having an English father. The child needs something that he won;t be getting beaten up for...

j2k4
08-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Hiya :)

thanks again everyone x

And yes, the partner in crime is a hun. have pointed out that baby mouse MUST be a tim as

1) he will be raised Catholic
2) we live in the Garngad...
3) it's bad enough having an English father. The child needs something that he won;t be getting beaten up for...

Thinking ahead - well, then.

Btw - you realize, having used the "partner in crime" appellation, you forgo complaint if we bandy it about at will.

Uncle JP certainly will start with this, you see, and some are bound to follow.

Also please don't inform us his name is Gemmel as well.

And you aren't allowed to name the young'un Ben, as that has been taken, and if it were a burd, you'd be building a case for alienation, so.

Skweeky
08-02-2009, 04:51 PM
However, it would be cool if you could ensure the little squeak is born on the 8th of November :lol:

WeeMouse
08-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Thinking ahead - well, then.

Btw - you realize, having used the "partner in crime" appellation, you forgo complaint if we bandy it about at will.

Uncle JP certainly will start with this, you see, and some are bound to follow.

Also please don't inform us his name is Gemmel as well.

And you aren't allowed to name the young'un Ben, as that has been taken, and if it were a burd, you'd be building a case for alienation, so.

All duly noted Mr j2 :)

Skweeks - i will try but that will mean he will be 2 weeks early!!

Skweeky
08-02-2009, 07:56 PM
By that time you will want him to come out 2 weeks early hen :lol:

If you need a hand with anything or you want to ask, or just want to chat about stuff just get me on MSN.

PS: Don't buy any of those pregnancy and birth magazines. They will only scare the shit out of you. It's really not that bad.

WeeMouse
08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
they are TERRIFYING!!

Have chosen not to get those mags already - got 2 big sisters and a sister in law who have all had sprogs in the past few years so been through it with them (and watched the oldest one giving birth).

watch out - you might get 3am messages saying "why do i keep needing to pee as soon as i get comfy in bed??? why won't the baby stop using my internal organs as trampoline???"

it's all good :)

Biggles
08-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Goodness another sproglet on the way. There has been a few of those over the last couple of years.

Well done Weemouse - the patter of tiny feet indeed!

Your Dad is a cracker btw also have you considered moving to somewhere less....challenging than Garngad?

WeeMouse
08-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Goodness another sproglet on the way. There has been a few of those over the last couple of years.

Well done Weemouse - the patter of tiny feet indeed!

Your Dad is a cracker btw also have you considered moving to somewhere less....challenging than Garngad?

Garngad is wonderful Biggles! There was a murder right outside our door the other month. Needless to say that this is the only place in Glasgow we could afford a house with garden and all.

Baby Mouse will not be allowed to leave the house until he is 30...

PS Dad is fab. He said he would buy us a pram. My Brother said prams cost about £500. Dad said "£500?? Fucksake is it a Mercedes convertible?? just use a bike with a basket on the front(!)

Skweeky
08-03-2009, 06:54 AM
they are TERRIFYING!!

Have chosen not to get those mags already - got 2 big sisters and a sister in law who have all had sprogs in the past few years so been through it with them (and watched the oldest one giving birth).

watch out - you might get 3am messages saying "why do i keep needing to pee as soon as i get comfy in bed??? why won't the baby stop using my internal organs as trampoline???"

it's all good :)

I have a theory about the peeing thing. I know they tell you it's the hormones combined with the pressure on your bladder etc, but I think it's preparing you for all the times you're going to have to get up at night after the baby is born. That way you get used to sleeping in blocks of only a couple of hours at the time. So there. That's my educated opinion. :happy:

Is you gonna give the sprog the boob or the bottle?

WeeMouse
08-03-2009, 06:00 PM
I like your theory! lol the more i think about it the more it makes sense!

We're going to try the boob. No objection to the bottle if things don't work out tho.

My boobs are bigger btw. Very strange feeling but Mr Mouse ain't complaining!

Skweeky
08-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Good on you! The boob is the bollocks (excuse the pun).
Just wait until a couple of days after you had the sprog. I went from a 36B to a 36G :o

Nursing bras a scam btw, don't bother with them. Just get some bras without padding or underwiring and they will do the job just fine. True story.

Do you know what you are having or are you keeping it a surprise?

WeeMouse
08-03-2009, 07:19 PM
We've had enough surprises! lol

it's a wee boy. Derrick's thrilled. He wants to call him Noah :)

Skweeky
08-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Awwww, a wee boy! I like Noah, that's a nice name.

Get ready to be peed on. Muahahahaha.

Lilmiss
08-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Congrats missus! Noah, son of WeeMouse. I love it. :happy:
Sonja, you should link her up with your/Snny's signature thingy.

....I hope this baby boom in the Lounge isn't contagious, like.

Skweeky
08-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Good point!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php