PDA

View Full Version : Download like a premium user on RS

sez
08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
a) Download Firefox (mozilla),the internet browser (better than the tard internet explorer):P.

www.mozilla.com/firefox

c) install this add-on:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8376

d) Restart firefox, go to Tools and click on "Rapidshare Downloader".

e) copy/paste your rapidshare links in the box and click on "start", and the add-on will download the files for you as if you were a premium user.Its as simple as that.The add-on is updated everytime RS updates itself.

have fun!

sake
08-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Is it really working? Is it checked?

Glitterstep
08-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Is it really working? Is it checked?
i think sez must have checked it out himself and then posted!:)

QPD
08-01-2009, 06:30 PM
cool!!!
Thank you

Funkin'
08-02-2009, 06:34 PM
How does this give the option to download as a premium member? You can only download one link at a time, and you still have wait times between links(at least my first and second links had wait times then I just stopped). Does let you download more than the limit or something?

I don't think there's anyway to get around RS. You have to have a premium account. Unless I'm missing something you need to do with this extension...

Sonnentier
08-02-2009, 09:41 PM
This automates downloading, but it does not give you premium privileges

wait some seconds before dl starts
15 min limit between files
erratic transfer at 24 - 244 KB/s

To truly enjoy the advancements you need an account, regardless how you obtain it.

Cabalo
08-03-2009, 03:38 AM
it works like a queuer.

mbucari1
08-03-2009, 04:29 AM
I wrote a RS download a few months ago. After a file has downloaded, it login to my router via telnet and refreshes the connection, giving me a new IP address.

This only works because...
a) My router logs in to my ISP, not the modem.
b) I have a dynamic IP
c) My router can be controlled via telnet (dd-wrt).

But, it works. Speeds aren't as fast as premium, but steady at around 200-250KBps and time between on file completing and another starting is the time is takes to obtain a new IP address (around 30 seconds).

Funkin'
08-03-2009, 06:45 AM
^ Now that actually sounds like a better option, but I believe jdownloader does the samething. Still, it's well worth it to spend a couple dollars for an actual premium to get full benefits(full down speed, multi links, no wait times).

momassalha
08-08-2009, 08:16 AM
its better to get premium account rs is great file hosting website and we must support it because the price is low and everybody can purchase a premium account and everything u want u can find it at rapidshare for me i don't one time that i have didn't found what i am searching for but there just one problem traffic for people who download and a lot those people must search for another way to get their files.

hotshot6473
08-08-2009, 02:04 PM
its better to get premium account rs is great file hosting website and we must support it because the price is low and everybody can purchase a premium account and everything u want u can find it at rapidshare for me i don't one time that i have didn't found what i am searching for but there just one problem traffic for people who download and a lot those people must search for another way to get their files.

That just made my head spin and I am a little bit dizzy now. Please use full sentences if you are telling a long story and also paragraphs.

$SnoopDo2G$
08-11-2009, 11:51 PM
lol just use rapid8.com if u don't have a premium way faster :D

Randy73
08-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Thank you

Heroo
08-12-2009, 12:58 PM
nice thanks you m8

XayD
08-18-2009, 08:03 AM
It doesn't work :| ,why ?