PDA

View Full Version : Stop Having Fun!

Billy_Dean
10-01-2003, 12:57 PM
Well, they shut the "Flame Warrior" thread down.

My god, can it get any pettier than that?

:)

AussieSheila
10-01-2003, 01:02 PM
:angry: How f**king inane are you people??? The Flame Warriors thread was meant as a bit of fun! And as someone who reads the forum without postiing much, I've formed opinions about a few of the regulars and I was looking forward to adding my interpretation of them. Get a life and have a freakin' laugh, will ya?

B) BTW, Billy_Dean is a friend, and thought what I posted about him was funny!

:unsure: Is there no humour on this forum??????

B) Have a nice day.

cowswithguns
10-01-2003, 01:02 PM
How fu*cking ridiculous.......Mods where has you're sense of humour gone? IMO a bit of a laugh never hurt anyone.

3rd gen noob
10-01-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@1 October 2003 - 12:57
i've seen two different topics already today about pets...not another one...

:rolleyes:

Riddler
10-01-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+1 October 2003 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 1 October 2003 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@1 October 2003 - 12:57
i&#39;ve seen two different topics already today about pets...not another one...

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/doh.gif

Snee
10-01-2003, 01:07 PM
While I didn&#39;t mean anything bad by my remarks I can certainly see how they could be misinterpreted now, after reviewing the thread again, which is why I was in the process of doing some editing when the thread was closed.

Also it might have been a slight miscalculation to immediately aim your attention at one of your perpetual opponents in "world events", you might consider that that might have been the start of yet another longwinded debate, laden with personal critisism in both directions, you might very well have involved your usual bunch in something that would have lasted for days.

Tata :)

Ella
10-01-2003, 01:15 PM
You have a usual bunch, BD?? http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wtf.gif

MediaSlayer
10-01-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@1 October 2003 - 13:02
:angry: How f**king inane are you people??? The Flame Warriors thread was meant as a bit of fun&#33; And as someone who reads the forum without postiing much, I&#39;ve formed opinions about a few of the regulars and I was looking forward to adding my interpretation of them. Get a life and have a freakin&#39; laugh, will ya?

B) BTW, Billy_Dean is a friend, and thought what I posted about him was funny&#33;

:unsure: Is there no humour on this forum??????

B) Have a nice day.
that thread was about as funny as getting your account/username deleted on a forum(banned) and coming back under a different name. In other words, its lame. If you behave, you can keep your name so behave.

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2003, 01:21 PM
:o

jetje
10-01-2003, 01:23 PM
What if you checked the funnies 1st... there is an exact the same topic just a day earlier started.. we left that one open&#33; So... ;) I should have merged this one in there but i gues yoou then would have start with ... who deleted my topic...? etc.. ;)