PDA

View Full Version : sciencehd...need help!

galactica
08-03-2009, 01:34 AM
hi
i'm sorry that im in such hurry here,i've been looking around for all night long until i've found this forum,so please be patient with me,i have recently become a member of sciencehd,everything was ok,until today i couldn't log into site,and i really dont know why,i havnt don anything wrong,i was downloading my first torrents and uploading as well,and i cant find their irc channel(irc.sciencehd.net doesn't work),so please any body,if you know any way to cantact them,please help me,i need to speak with them and find out why i'm beeing disabled,please help me.

antrax34130
08-03-2009, 02:34 AM
If you wish to connect to our IRC channel with your own client:
Server: irc.forpirates.net - Port: 6667 (6697 for SSL) - Channel: #SciHD

If you need a client, a good one for Windows is mIRC (www.mirc.com); One for Mac/*Nix is Xchat (http://www.xchat.org/)

In order to join #main, you need a registered nick

You need a key for #SciHD. Current key is "***". To join using the key, type "/join #SciHD ***"

galactica
08-03-2009, 03:12 AM
thanks alot antrax,i'm on it...i'll post the results,thanks again...

thanks again antrax,you saved me,problem resolved...cant really thank you enouth,scihd means a lot to me...so thanks again.

jul644
08-03-2009, 07:04 PM
its becuase on july 31 there was a glitch in the system that for 4 hours u could sing up but the tracker was set to delect any acounts that have not have 3 gigs of activity on augest 1st so unless u downloaded that nite you got deactivated. it was clear on the home page when u singed up

Cut-Copy-Paste
08-04-2009, 12:12 PM
its becuase on july 31 there was a glitch in the system that for 4 hours u could sing up but the tracker was set to delect any acounts that have not have 3 gigs of activity on augest 1st so unless u downloaded that nite you got deactivated. it was clear on the home page when u singed up

No U modified rule little bit. According to News postd Rule was to snatch Atleast 1 torrent. :01:

etar
08-15-2009, 03:49 PM
i have the same problem,

can't log in, didn't do anything wrong or against rules.

how can i resolve this?

sez
08-15-2009, 03:59 PM
umm...you go to their irc?

etar
08-15-2009, 04:20 PM
can't get channel list

tried #scihd but pass isn't ***

sez
08-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Do you mean *** as in asterist asterisk asterisk?
/me reserves the lulz

etar
08-15-2009, 08:02 PM
i got problem resolved by friendly staff