PDA

View Full Version : where should i go

rewardedme
08-03-2009, 10:18 AM
im so sick and tired of private tracker dont wanna waste more time
downloading is just for faggot so here is my question where should i go to find people mostly american but canadian are fine
since they are all the same to me i know fst have alot guys from canada so i wanna make friends and also learn english as much as i could mostly i need somekinda online chat room where lots people can speak english whatever program is available :blink:
any idea?:blink:
and welcome spam :pinch:

ajsi
08-03-2009, 10:25 AM
lol, stick to trackers and their irc channels maybe?

Zip
08-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Why do you ask such a question in the BT section? :blink:
Try out the lounge or a totally another site. Good luck.

PooBar
08-03-2009, 10:37 AM
what do you mean downloading is just for faggot?

The_Martinator
08-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Become a member at some other forums, I guess (non BT related). Just google for stuff that interests you (sports, computers, politics, anything really) and you're bound to find a forum dedicated to it.

PS: What's wrong with Brittish people? they speak english too. And Aussies?

peat moss
08-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Online chat rooms like Yahoo .

antrax34130
08-03-2009, 11:06 AM
downloading is just for faggot so here is my question where should i go to find people mostly american but canadian are fine
since they are all the same to me i know fst have alot guys from canada so i wanna make friends and also learn english as much as i could mostly i need somekinda online chat room where lots people can speak english whatever program is available :blink:

offtopic.com :cool:

sez
08-03-2009, 11:42 AM
http://www.boredatbutler.com/

IdolEyes787
08-03-2009, 01:49 PM

In Canada we speak Canadian and in the U.S. they speak American. Both have very little to do with English.

Except if you check google translate idiot is pretty much universal ( true storky )

PS storky was intentionally used because it's more faggoty .

PPS faggoty isn't actually a word.

i know fst have alot guys from canada

Actually the original intent was to have the site staff entirely by Americans but the name File "they're all mine so what are you doing to do about it you Godless Commie bastards just be thankful I even let you live" Talk proved too much of a mouthful.

For real students of history this was followed by a short stint where the French took over and everything seemed idylic ( although it was a bit disturbing that they started insisting on everyone agreeing this site had the best of everything ).
Sadly this golden age ended abruptly when after drinking all the wine and sleeping with all the female members on masse they ran away .

The_Martinator
08-03-2009, 03:26 PM
In Canada we speak Canadian and in the U.S. they speak American. Both have very little to do with English.

Except if you check google translate idiot is pretty much universal ( true storky )

Actually the original intent was to have the site staff entirely by Americans but the name File "they're all mine so what are you doing to do about it you Godless Commie bastards just be thankful I even let you live" Talk proved too much of a mouthful.

For real students of history this was followed by a short stint where the French took over and everything seemed idylic ( although it was a bit disturbing that they started insisting on everyone agreeing this site had the best of everything ).
Sadly this golden age ended abruptly when after drinking all the wine and sleeping with all the female members on masse they ran away .

:lol:

peat moss
08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
I should give him my wife's msn chat name that will scare him off .

rewardedme
08-04-2009, 04:27 AM

nothing
no need to argue with you guys
that's something i dont want

peat moss
08-04-2009, 04:57 AM
Hey I warned you , I sent the wifes' msn to you in PM . She speaks Dutch , German and English , you're in trouble my lil friend as she never shut's up . :cool:

rewardedme
08-04-2009, 05:14 AM
sure i already added you wife's msn
we both in trouble since i never shut up 2 lol

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 09:23 PM

Eh?

Lesson #1 complete.

Rart
08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Am I the only one who can't quite understand the first post?