PDA

View Full Version : Bollywood films?

drunkenm4ster
08-03-2009, 05:44 PM
I have noticed a couple of Bollywood films posted on the movie nzb's by SOL - excellent :w00t:. But I was wondering where the best selection can be located, if any.

Thank you

SonsOfLiberty
08-03-2009, 07:57 PM
I wish I could help, but I don't keep up with Bollywood, didn't know really what it was there for awhile. But, if I see those releases by those groups I'll add em'. I would think that a dedicated Bollywood "torrent tracker" would be the best solution or a 1-click download hosting forum...I don't know of any Usenet dedicated forum for them, but I'm sure someone knows alot more than I do about Bollywood stuff.

EyeBaller
08-04-2009, 03:58 AM
I have noticed a couple of Bollywood films posted on the movie nzb's by SOL - excellent :w00t:. But I was wondering where the best selection can be located, if any.

Thank you

I find a pretty good way is just to search on binsearch/newzleech for "-d3si" or "-brg" and you'll find a bunch since these are the two main scene groups releasing bollywood movies.

drunkenm4ster
08-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Cheers for your help i I will try the two EyeBaller has recommended and get back if I find any more out as well.

SonsOfLiberty
08-04-2009, 11:46 PM

Thank you

I find a pretty good way is just to search on binsearch/newzleech for "-d3si" or "-brg" and you'll find a bunch since these are the two main scene groups releasing bollywood movies.

That's all I did in SS to.

beethoven
08-05-2009, 01:56 PM

thanks for this suggestion