PDA

View Full Version : [info] TTC

DanielleD87
08-05-2009, 12:59 PM
I didn't realize TTC was on the WATW page. I must be living under a rock or something. :pinch: Also, it caught me off guard. I didn't recognize TTC as the name but sure enough it is the same thing.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that currently TTC is open for new users. I can not and will not invite anyone directly but if you want in find us and show us what you're worth. Who knows, you might get invited! ;)

I trust this post is still allowed? Thnx. :happy:

The_Martinator
08-05-2009, 01:02 PM
I loled. It's allowed here. Who knows what the people on the inside of TTC think of it. Do you? :whistling

DanielleD87
08-05-2009, 01:09 PM
I loled. It's allowed here. Who knows what the people on the inside of TTC think of it. Do you? :whistling
I asked ahead of time if I could post this. I also have a general idea of what people think. :)

Cabalo
08-05-2009, 01:18 PM
*sigh*

antrax34130
08-05-2009, 01:22 PM
again?:frusty: more "fake infos" here http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ttc-stats-361589:cool:

Cabalo
08-05-2009, 01:26 PM
c'mon, don't spoil it.
her ass was about to be kissed.

The_Martinator
08-05-2009, 01:30 PM
I asked ahead of time if I could post this. I also have a general idea of what people think. :)

So let me get this clear, you want to know what FST users think of TTC open its doors?

The answer:

-traders: woohoo! PS: It should go down on the levels list.

(I'm getting good at trader talk)

-me and others like me: OK. so what? I know very little of the site. So how am I supposed to know if I would even like it. There's really no use in joining a site one wouldn't use, just cause it's otherwise rare.

I'm speaking in general, this is not aimed at TTC or any other site, it's aimed in rare sites in general, though from my experience most ''rare sites'' are really good.

PS: This is not a request, I have no intention going after TTC.

puckface
08-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Trollin', trollin, trollin'

IdolEyes787
08-05-2009, 02:38 PM
-me and others like me: OK. so what? I know very little of the site. So how am I supposed to know if I would even like it. There's really no use in joining a site one wouldn't use, just cause it's otherwise rare.

I'm speaking in general, this is not aimed at TTC or any other site, it's aimed in rare sites in general, though from my experience most ''rare sites'' are really good.

PS: This is not a request, I have no intention going after TTC.

There are others like you ?:shutup:

Also because of "security " most people know squat about "rare" sites before joining them so so much for that argument.

though from my experience most ''rare sites'' are really good.

Nice save.

To the lady from TTC give proof that you can make good on your word or have this thread deleted as spam .

I'd penalize you ( but besides the fact I'm scared of important people ) you're kind of cute.

PS I would go after TTC but I am currently using all my energy looking for sex.

Swepsycho
08-05-2009, 02:39 PM
ok how is invitesystem daniell....? :)

gionman
08-05-2009, 02:46 PM
:frusty:

Swepsycho
08-05-2009, 02:48 PM

go away.... please give invitesystem info danill...

hotshot6473
08-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Swepsycho just delete your account. Everybody can clearly see that you only want high level trackers because of their rarity. This post is just a trap to see how many people would come running.

Swepsycho
08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
mind ur own busines....

Zip
08-05-2009, 03:12 PM
if you want in find us and show us what you're worth.
Where can I find you? :angel_not

hotshot6473
mind ur own busines....

lol no its a public forum. Stop posting if you don't want people commenting about you

The_Martinator
There are others like you ?:shutup:

Also because of "security " most people know squat about "rare" sites before joining them so so much for that argument.

though from my experience most ''rare sites'' are really good.

Nice save.

Lol, I guess people on the ''inside'' will decide then whether or not someone is worthy.

PS: It's good that I've managed to save myself, right? :P

IdolEyes787
08-05-2009, 03:43 PM
if you want in find us and show us what you're worth.

Didn't see that. Define worth?

Dante Alighieri in The Divine Comedy wrote that a man not pierced by love is worth nothing .

Probably not what you meant here is it?

ca_aok
08-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Assuming this is actually real (it's 99% likely that it's a troll), worth would mean racing, group affils, etc. Swepsycho, you're a moron. No one is going to invite you anywhere, it's clear that you only care about a tracker being "level 10". And those people in the other TTC thread were only trolling you, those were fake stats that you bought easily in your desperation for a "level 10 tracker", which isn't even a tracker. Also, lol@ your trading history. If you don't want people to make fun of the ignorance you show in your mindless quest for e-peen, don't post on a public forum.

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I didn't realize TTC was on the WATW page. I must be living under a rock or something. :pinch: Also, it caught me off guard. I didn't recognize TTC as the name but sure enough it is the same thing.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that currently TTC is open for new users. I can not and will not invite anyone directly but if you want in find us and show us what you're worth. Who knows, you might get invited! ;)

<3 you :naughty:

pone44
08-05-2009, 04:04 PM

n00bz0r
08-05-2009, 04:37 PM
/me facepalms yet again.. :frusty:

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Also it's funny how you guys think he/she's trolling yet is staff on lots of sites and has axx to affil slots :lol:

pone44
08-05-2009, 05:21 PM
me facepalms for knoobzor and the Kush:P

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 05:25 PM
/me joins trifecto of facepalms and fireworks start going off

IdolEyes787
08-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Also it's funny how you guys think he/she's trolling yet is staff on lots of sites and has axx to affil slots :lol:

Funny how you assume that just because she's " staff on lots of and sites and has axx to affil slots" ( whatever that means . I'm assuming that's suppose to impress me though ) she's isn't trolling .

Actually I'm not one for laughing with people and not at them so if no one has anything meaningful to say about TTC or life in general I'm going to close this thread.

After I get back from the beach.

Suckers.

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 05:34 PM

Funny how you assume that just because she's " staff on lots of and sites and has axx to affil slots" ( whatever that means but I'm assuming that's suppose to impress me ) she's isn't trolling .

Unless she's a business troll I highly doubt it. I'm relatively accustomed to stupid trolls here, and I doubt they would succeed in spell check and the (ever so) continuation of this thread.

realityhd
08-05-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm really good at downloading. Please send my invite to [email protected]

Thanks bro.

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 06:20 PM
After I get back from the beach.

Suckers.

:lol: Isn't it a bit too cold for a person who uses BT to be at Wasaga Beach?

/instigation begins

hotshot6473
08-05-2009, 06:46 PM
You mean get back from watching Laguna Beach right?

Noone from FST goes to beach. There is no internet there :)

dukezoro
08-05-2009, 06:49 PM
ok how is invitesystem daniell

ca_aok
08-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Looks like Swepsycho made a new account! Good for him.

C-mos
08-05-2009, 07:03 PM
I will recruite aswell :smilie4:

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 07:03 PM

Looks like he's gonna have to make a new one after your expert espionage :naughty:.

The_Martinator
08-05-2009, 07:18 PM

Looks like he's gonna have to make a new one after your expert espionage :naughty:.

and he'll have to start using a translator. :lol:

Zip
08-05-2009, 07:30 PM

Didn't see that. Define worth?

Dante Alighieri in The Divine Comedy wrote that a man not pierced by love is worth nothing .

Probably not what you meant here is it?
I'm not sure what I meant either. Just threw in a post. :artist:

edit: or actually I used reversed irrelevant psychology-sarcasm. :ph34r:

Yoann64
08-05-2009, 07:35 PM
:frusty: Do you never give up ?

Nemrod
08-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Thank you very much DanielleD87 (or whoever gave me the chance). ;)

Everything´s OK now. :)

Although I must say that the signup process is a real pain in the ass.:unsure:

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 07:52 PM

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/Pohlilla/BitSoupPU.png

http://i32.tinypic.com/2nhkv9x.jpg

Zip
08-05-2009, 07:54 PM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/Pohlilla/BitSoupPU.png

http://i32.tinypic.com/2nhkv9x.jpg

I don't get it. :unsure:

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Much like this thread...?

hagckz0r
08-05-2009, 08:09 PM
I'd like very much to have at least a chance of entering TTC, if someone is around and is willing to help me I am always here.

integral
08-05-2009, 08:10 PM
:whistling

John1988
08-05-2009, 08:16 PM
:shutup:

Zip
08-05-2009, 08:31 PM

:shutup:

I read somewhere that one-smiley-posts can lead to an infraction, warning or minus points. True story.

Consider yourselves lucky that I won't report you. :naughty:

sez
08-05-2009, 08:37 PM
It would be nice if somebody linked me to page one of this thread.

DanielleD87
08-05-2009, 08:38 PM
ok how is invitesystem daniell....? :)

Redundant any?
Part of the invite system is a group vote from everyone (who chooses to vote). You could of been voted on and not even know it. Once the majority accepts you via vote someone will contact you asking if you want on and it goes from there.

I believe I've said to much. :cool::whistling

rofl! Don't blame me if you get a million people PMing you.

hotshot6473
08-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Zip when you know what you are talking about then post

Zip
08-05-2009, 08:42 PM
I guess I should never post then. But I like this forum. :(

puckface
08-05-2009, 09:03 PM

It could be "god" or whatever the fuck you believe in, and it/he/she could still be trolling. Whats your point?

KushBlow
08-05-2009, 09:11 PM

It could be "god" or whatever the fuck you believe in, and it/he/she could still be trolling. Whats your point?

God doesn't troll. God is great. Allah Akbar.

Cabalo
08-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Redundant any?
Part of the invite system is a group vote from everyone (who chooses to vote). You could of been voted on and not even know it. Once the majority accepts you via vote someone will contact you asking if you want on and it goes from there.

I believe I've said to much. :cool::whistling

rofl! Don't blame me if you get a million people PMing you.
i've heard if even one votes no, you're not in.

mrnobody
08-05-2009, 09:42 PM
i've heard if even one votes no, you're not in.

you've heard wrong then :pinchface:

Benjamin
08-05-2009, 09:43 PM
I've been around this community for 3 years and personally I have heard nothing about TTC, so I have no interest in it whatsoever. If I hear about a site from my friends and they confirm that it is worth joining, then I will be interested. I don't know why some people go looking for something they know nothing about listed under the WTAW thread, a notorious traders thread. If the site does exist, they would never recruit at FST. If it doesn't exist, the joke is on all of you.

DanielleD87
08-05-2009, 09:47 PM
I've been around this community for 3 years and personally I have heard nothing about TTC, so I have no interest in it whatsoever. If I hear about a site from my friends and they confirm that it is worth joining, then I will be interested. I don't know why some people go looking for something they know nothing about listed under the WTAW thread, a notorious traders thread. If the site does exist, they would never recruit at FST. If it doesn't exist, the joke is on all of you.
That is the spirit! I couldn't agree more with you. :)

pro267
08-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Danielle, this thread was NOT, I repeat NOT approved by you know who. I know this for a fact as I just spoke to him. I don't have any idea who you spoke to but you're obviously mistaken. Please close the thread asap.

DanielleD87
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
I'll link you to the conv I had. I hope this isn't a big misunderstanding. :(

S3v3N
08-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Yes - You spoke with the wrong person you mong .

Now - Take the consequences of your actions like a man ( instant ban ) .

You had to make a scene about it - didn't you - you attention seeking whore you .

Jacob would never approve something like that :blink:.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2009, 10:21 PM
edit: or actually I used reversed irrelevant psychology-sarcasm. :ph34r:

That's the best kind

In fact I like it so much I'm using it now.

Happy to see "the reports of your death were greatly exaggerated" .

That is if you are in fact the real integral .Say something smart*so I'll know for sure.

*Intelligence not really required just use big words I won't understand them and my tiny brain will perceive whatever you say as being profound.

I guess I should never post then. But I like this forum. :(

And it ( well at least parts of it at least ) like you .:)

Btw I wasn't kidding about trashing this thread. The thing about being a decent person is always doing what you think is right thing( even if your view is in the minority ) and not playing favorites ( as in if some less esteemed member made a fake giveaway thread I would trash it pretty quick).

PS I am actually a fun person but being a fun person and making fun of others are two different things entirely.

At least in the old tome I use.

S3v3N
08-05-2009, 10:24 PM
PS I am actually a fun person but being a fun person and making fun of others are two different things entirely.

You're my new best friend, hope you don't mind .

brento
08-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Yes - You spoke with the wrong person you mong .

Now - Take the consequences of your actions like a man ( instant ban ) .

You had to make a scene about it - didn't you - you attention seeking whore you .

Yikes.
Hope you don't get punished Danielle :\

pro267
08-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Who in the name of fuck is Jacob?!
Are you even a member or do you just enjoy taking the piss.

EDIT: still waiting for that log you've promised, Danielle.

sear
08-05-2009, 11:38 PM

It's a bromance. That's the second time I've used that word today \0/

p.s. in before the lock.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2009, 11:38 PM
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jacob

p.s. in before the lock.

It would be a bromance because hanging out with S3v3N would require me relying heavily on bromides.

hotshot6473
08-05-2009, 11:55 PM
"Chronic toxicity from bromide can result in bromism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromism), a syndrome with multiple neurological symptoms. Bromide toxicity can also cause a type of skin eruption"

MMMmmm sounds like a sexy result

cinephilia
08-06-2009, 12:11 AM
roflololo

sez
08-06-2009, 12:18 AM
I think there was a tracker that would go to as far as pming mods with threats if they were hesitant to close interesting threads like this.

/me also thinks that pro267 is being an immature power play.Danielle isn't on disabled privs. show her some respect and pm her if you got something to tell her.

puckface
08-06-2009, 12:28 AM

God doesn't troll. God is great. Allah Akbar.

My new favorite saying: "God doesn't troll". I thank you kind sir.

TP635
08-06-2009, 12:54 AM
This thread should be locked.

soulreaper
08-06-2009, 02:46 AM
So much for their awesome community.:lol:

n00bz0r
08-06-2009, 02:51 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance007.gif

Rart
08-06-2009, 04:27 AM

If it wasn't emphasized enough, this thread really really should be locked. Why wasn't it locked earlier before all this crap came :dabs:

That1Guy
08-06-2009, 05:25 AM

p.s. in before the lock.
LOL, I never post in these threads just read them for the laughs, but I had too cus I was just thinking all it needed was some [ you] tags and it would be perfect (i am assuming that it doesnt work here, but am not gonna test it)

I think you know who i am sear....If not you should :P

Gotta finish the thread now...in before lock?

C-mos
08-06-2009, 07:03 AM
ok ..we recruited one member .
you can lock the thread :)

sear
08-06-2009, 07:10 AM

p.s. in before the lock.
LOL, I never post in these threads just read them for the laughs, but I had too cus I was just thinking all it needed was some [ you] tags and it would be perfect (i am assuming that it doesnt work here, but am not gonna test it)

I think you know who i am sear....If not you should :P

Gotta finish the thread now...in before lock?

I know who you are :sly:

S3v3N
08-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Who in the name of fuck is Jacob?!
Are you even a member or do you just enjoy taking the piss.

EDIT: still waiting for that log you've promised, Danielle.

Obviously you haven't met Jacob yet, poor poor you :noes:.

Get your facts right.

n00bz0r
08-06-2009, 07:21 AM
dancin for ur entertainment.. right before teh l0ckd0wn! :lol:
http://nagaland.nic.in/profile/heritage/folk-dance.gif

The_Martinator
08-06-2009, 07:21 AM
ok ..we recruited one member .
you can lock the thread :)

Yay! :P

I is in before lockerz also!!

n00bz0r
08-06-2009, 07:23 AM
martinator ya n00b.. :facepalm:
/me haz to dance again before teh lockdown!

http://www.danceave.com/Media/DANCE.gif

That1Guy
08-06-2009, 07:28 AM
I know who you are :sly:

/me goes to edit all his leet trades :whistling. Figured you knew, i havent really tried to hide it. I use my Swepsycho (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/swepsycho-166856) nick here for my big trades anyway :P

P.S. I almost just PMed you to avoid the pointless spam then realized the thread....:lol:

:banana:

edit: no bananas here :(

S3v3N
08-06-2009, 07:31 AM

p.s. in before the lock.

It would be a bromance because hanging out with S3v3N would require me relying heavily on bromides.

I don't mind that :happy: .

The Wanderer
08-06-2009, 07:42 AM

Jacob is dead. Ben killed him. :P

Sorry, I just wanted to post in this 1337 thread. :01:

C-mos
08-06-2009, 07:51 AM
wtf..jacob is not dead !

The_Martinator
08-06-2009, 08:14 AM
martinator ya n00b.. :facepalm:
/me haz to dance again before teh lockdown!

http://www.danceave.com/Media/DANCE.gif

You iz n00b!!

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/music/music_1.gif

That is vintage dance! Vintage iz cool!

PlayeR
08-06-2009, 08:22 AM
where is Detale? why isnt he active anymore?..

The_Martinator
08-06-2009, 08:24 AM
where is Detale? why isnt he active anymore?..

RL called afaik. Wait for some staffers here to confirm, though.

C-mos
08-06-2009, 08:32 AM
detale is on a trip to the moon :)

IdolEyes787
08-06-2009, 12:07 PM

If it wasn't emphasized enough, this thread really really should be locked. Why wasn't it locked earlier before all this crap came :dabs:

Yeah like your posts are quality.:dry:

Anyway since no one has anything of any intelligence / imagination /wit ( and because Rart told me to ) left to add to this thread I guess I will lock it.

Anyone interested in exclusive sites just do what you've always done and randomly PM people who you think are l33t.