PDA

View Full Version : just got account stolen from pisexy

theflystyle
08-06-2009, 01:24 AM
i go to check out pisexy and click on my bookmark. i am greated with the account login info with user, passcode, pin.

i go to check my email to get that info and i happen to have two emails that were posted today and already read from pisexy. one was a confirmation email saying a password reset has been requested and another was the requested account info. I try loggin in with this info (dunno what was going on at this point) and i was unable. Now i am locked out of my pisexy account to what seems like for good. The IP that requested the change was 79.179.129.190 and is from israel.

To any pisexy mods out there is there any hope? i was seeding 9+ items and had a great ratio!

please any ideas?

hotshot6473
08-06-2009, 01:37 AM
Try their IRC

irc://irc.afterx.net/pisexy

That's the IRC channel I could find on FST.

theflystyle
08-06-2009, 02:21 AM
i have been trying to connect to the irc and it seems to be having issues with pisexy. I can connect to others fine? anyone else want to try

theflystyle
08-06-2009, 10:45 PM
anyone else able to get into the irc channel for pisexy ?

hotshot6473
08-06-2009, 11:02 PM
It's working. It has been working ever since I posted the info. It must be a problem on your end

theflystyle
08-09-2009, 12:19 AM
ive been in there two days.. if any mods ever check that irc please let me know. this dudes still using my account!

pone44
08-09-2009, 12:24 AM
This was all on the site, not your regular Gmail or whatever mail service? Did you break any rules?

i go to check out pisexy and click on my bookmark. i am greated with the account login info with user, passcode, pin.

i go to check my email to get that info and i happen to have two emails that were posted today and already read from pisexy. one was a confirmation email saying a password reset has been requested and another was the requested account info. I try loggin in with this info (dunno what was going on at this point) and i was unable. Now i am locked out of my pisexy account to what seems like for good. The IP that requested the change was 79.179.129.190 and is from israel.

To any pisexy mods out there is there any hope? i was seeding 9+ items and had a great ratio!

please any ideas?

theflystyle
08-09-2009, 12:30 AM
this was a personl mail account. not pisexy mail. 100% did not break any rules. i have been a member for years

Zaxx
08-09-2009, 12:48 AM
damn...I hope you get it figured out. I too have been there for years..great site. GL...

Night0wl
08-09-2009, 03:30 AM

please any ideas?

I forwarded it to a mod there. Whether that helps or not I have no idea, but at least they can prevent that bastard from using it.

theflystyle
08-09-2009, 04:10 AM
thanks for the help everyone.

i feel like i got my car stolen or house broken into, just an outright violating feeling.

theflystyle
08-10-2009, 01:39 AM
i got banned from the IRC by "stardust" and was told i was the hacker...
the account has also been disabled...

sigh

Night0wl
08-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Hmm I don't see any stardust on Staff page. Are you sure you weren't just talking to some wannabe IRC mod? I forwarded the info and linked to this thread to Ricochet. He of course disabled the account right away and said he was looking into it as per reply 9 hours ago.

theflystyle
08-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Night0wl - thanks for all the help. hopefully i will be hearing from Ricochet soon!