PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Sceneaccess, ftn, or bitmetv

phoenixfire
08-06-2009, 05:30 AM
I mean I've been here awhile it shouldn't be too hard to get an invite to one of these sites even though I've been patient like, forever.:dabs:

Third time's a charm though.

n00bz0r
08-06-2009, 07:02 AM
well.. all the best for starters!
i can understand ya requesting for SCC and FtN..citing them as alternatives to each other..but, why BMTV? Its not oday/general trackers..right?
Unless its a multi tracker request.. :wink:
either way.. Good Luck!

megabyteme
08-06-2009, 07:21 AM
If you are making requests (3+) and not getting the responses you want, you could look through some of the successful posts that others have made.

It seems you haven't traded in quite a while. Have you done any give-aways lately? People are pretty generous around here if you give them reasons to be.

Good luck.

TraLaLa
08-06-2009, 09:42 PM
you need ftn again ? :blink:

KushBlow
08-06-2009, 10:13 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-need-ftn-post2818509/postcount15

Dude you've already been on FTN apparently. I think this voids one tracker out your REQ. And with BMTV it looks like you made looooots of REQs and I'm fairly certain you had it before as well...

*kick my dog voice* YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!! Not to trade.

phoenixfire
08-07-2009, 04:08 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-need-ftn-post2818509/postcount15

Dude you've already been on FTN apparently. I think this voids one tracker out your REQ. And with BMTV it looks like you made looooots of REQs and I'm fairly certain you had it before as well...

*kick my dog voice* YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!! Not to trade.
Both got deleted for inactivity. You can re-invite based on that without penalty.

Chief_Garbonzo
08-07-2009, 05:42 AM
inactivity?!!? just my opinion here, but i think once you have an acc at a place like FtN and lose it do to inactivity shows you weren't really into the site. i love my sites and make sure i login to keep them active. ive been looking for quite some time to be apart of such a place but with no luck. anyhow, that was just opinion, dont get mad :turned: but i wish you luck with yer request OP! :batman:

Frankthetank1
08-07-2009, 07:19 AM
OMG inactivity!!!

id kiss ftn feet!! to get in