PDA

View Full Version : ITN issue

rebrov
08-06-2009, 07:25 PM
i just got invite for ITN and after successful sign up

when im trying to login it says Put Your Pin Here although i dont have any pin or didn't see any pin when im filling up the form

any help ??

blam
08-06-2009, 07:30 PM
You change you pin code to you profile, login and change

LubTheStaringCat
08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
They usally put Pin numbers on the Invite you receive to signup with, so check your email It will most lightly be on It.

but saying that I'm not a member of ITN, I speak of another site...well that's what they do.
So I would asume ITN would do the same.

Rart
08-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Pin was a very recent change on itn, I think you can log in first w/o it and then set it up.

rebrov
08-06-2009, 07:40 PM
i'll check it now but i didn't see or they didn't ask any pin when im filling the registration form :S

yes but when i ignore it and dont put pin it just refresh the page and bring the login page again so i assume i have to put pin

Rart
08-07-2009, 03:57 AM
I haven't even seemed to need pin when logging in after I set it up. Not sure what use its supposed to be for then...

abosamer
08-07-2009, 11:10 AM
I haven't even seemed to need pin when logging in after I set it up. Not sure what use its supposed to be for then...

me niether

I made my pin

but they never asked for it

rebrov
08-07-2009, 02:30 PM

me niether

I made my pin

but they never asked for it

how did u do ur pin then !!! ?

cuz i can't login without pin and i didn't see PIN within the registration form

anyway the weird thing after successful registration i connected to the support irc channel of ITN and talked to on of the support guys

he said ur account not exist i told can u check by email !! ??

he said ur email not exist :) !!!!!!!!!

That1Guy
08-07-2009, 09:03 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-itn-memberssssssss-help-362091

"talked to support and they said it was a bug http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif i lose the invite im not registered there yet hahaha

they said i should get another invite

this thread can be closed"

dont know the tracker, but kinda shitty imo. If it was a bug they could have just thrown the guy an invite...

Rart
08-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Well I was already logged in when the message appeared asking me for my pin. But either way, even when I log out I'm still not asked for it when logging back in. It's probably some bug only for new users, I'd suggest asking about on irc.

rebrov
08-08-2009, 08:52 PM
i guess i wont ask them at irc cuz i found out that ITN not that good tracker to join i didn't that just yesterday :)

Rart
08-08-2009, 08:57 PM
...ok. Glad you solved your own problem.

KushBlow
08-08-2009, 09:15 PM
i guess i wont ask them at irc cuz i found out that ITN not that good tracker to join i didn't that just yesterday :)

That's downright disrespectful. Especially after making a thread and whining about not being able to log on (probably due to the fact that it's a traded account).

Be a man! ;)

LubTheStaringCat
08-08-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm not a member of ITN, but I would say they're better off without you, Tard:wank:

Rart
08-09-2009, 04:17 AM
Heh. Not harsh at all. I agree with kush though, whining this much about getting on then "thinking the tracker sucks" is a little odd.

rebrov
08-09-2009, 02:33 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-itn-memberssssssss-help-362091

"talked to support and they said it was a bug http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif i lose the invite im not registered there yet hahaha

they said i should get another invite

this thread can be closed"

dont know the tracker, but kinda shitty imo. If it was a bug they could have just thrown the guy an invite...

lol happened to me too i asked them they u lost ur invite u have to get another 1 and i got another 1 and lost it either hahaha :)

That1Guy
08-09-2009, 05:16 PM
lol, i didnt even realize you made both threads...Maybe I understand why you were offered an invite i irc now.