PDA

View Full Version : REQ: ITN again sorry

rebrov
08-06-2009, 10:27 PM
im sorry to requesting ITN again

but i lost the invite cuz of something like bug in the site cuz after i registered i can't login talked to stuff they said u r not member :D:D

and i should get another invite cuz i lose this one

anyone one plz invite me there ??

damnnnnnnnnnn its the second time i can't rigster after i register and no PIN required in the registration form and then after successful sign up i can't login

its a bug bug bug bug i hope they fix it

Glitterstep
08-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Sorry ....No invites for ..a person who already messed up an invite..:pinch:

rebrov
08-07-2009, 09:43 AM
btw man that guy who sent me first invite he sent me another invite again there's good ppl here 2 not thinking like u and i dont want to join this tracker anymore cuz they have kind of bug or smth and its no use

Glitterstep
08-07-2009, 11:45 AM
btw man that guy who sent me first invite he sent me another invite again there's good ppl here 2 not thinking like u and i dont want to join this tracker anymore cuz they have kind of bug or smth and its no use

The guy just wasted an invite man....And i don't doubt the fact that there a lot of good and helpful here in FST(and that's exactly the reason why im active here)...Helping people whom i feel need help):cool:
And Rebrov i can bet a thousand that what i posted above(mostly people here in FST would agree to:01:)