PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody on o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-s facing issues?

zanderzone
08-07-2009, 03:26 AM
My server is down since yesterday . It's been more than 24 hrs,, Guy on MSn says it's OVH. ..is anybody else facing similar issue ?

winmac
08-07-2009, 05:43 AM
My kimsufi L (ovh) is running well.

zanderzone
08-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Well, I contacted the Admin and results has not been good so far. I've also submitted the ticket through their portal but yet to hear anything.

P.S --> What's an efficient way to contact support at o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-s ? I am trying to pm him on MSN but he ain't replying and I've submitted 2 tickets on the website and there ain't any reply yet

redguard
08-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Seems OVH changed its plans so we should wait to see how that will reflect on all resellers.

apextwin146
08-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Plans have changed in wat respect?

redguard
08-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Go to any kimsufi site except the one that ends in .com

mavr15
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
I have problems with *********, i can't login to my seedbox from 4 Augast :angry:

oklahomasucks
08-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Damnit. We were looking to get a $20 Euro Box from them.

EviLz
08-08-2009, 05:13 AM
OP, Is your server up? I too have a kimsufi xl down from more than 48 hrs now... :(

joey
08-08-2009, 05:43 AM
I find that this ********* has garbage customer service...sent him an email about slow FTP speeds a week ago...absolutely no response whatsover. When I ordered the server the HDD was only 60 gigs...took me about 5 days for this guy to finally get off his ass and do something about it and that was after I put in a Paypal disptute.

When you get a shared seedbox there is no mention of any torrent limits on the website. Most good resellers will tell you how many torrents you can run. Not this guy...I assumed when I bought it I could run unlimited torrents...turns out that on the 19 euro plan you can only run 14 torrents total and only download 4 at a time...now why exactly isn't this advertised on the site I wonder?

To top it off....very poor FTP speeds compared to Seedhost.net and Seedhost.eu...I don't know why...all three resell OVH...when I asked him why they were slower than the other 2...he didn't reply. That's the way to run a business.

oklahomasucks
08-08-2009, 06:53 AM
Why is the site name censored?

redguard
08-08-2009, 09:47 AM
I got my seedbox back from them this morning after pointing out the problem to them. The good thing is that everything is still there.

Sandvich
08-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Mine was down for a few hours and now it's back

GmbH
08-09-2009, 03:59 PM
My box is down since 26th July,
I have sent several messages to them about server donwtime, but always answers are "will be back soon" etc. The support is so horrible,
My box was ON only 10 days from 30. this is so stupid.

redguard
08-09-2009, 05:52 PM
You should really talk to them via their live support when someone is there and stay there until the problem is resolved. If not, repeat. But I only once had to ask them twice to do something.

It ain't the best support out there but then you aren't the only customer.

Persistence is the key to success.

djerholler69
08-09-2009, 07:21 PM
I've been using them for sometime now. I did indeed face quite a bit of problems with my seedbox, and sent some mails. Of course, I don't expect replies to be instant due to the number of people they deal with. But all issues have always been rectified :) Recently just acquired another box from them, and faced a difficulty with configuration and I managed to talk to them and solve it :)

GmbH
08-09-2009, 08:02 PM
After 15 day's of no news about server from them I mail'ed message that I gona submit a complain about it and this is the answer you would like to receive?
my ordered
product, so now you better act about it or I will be authorized to submit complain
in European
Consumer Commission."

Answer
[email protected]
I give you today new server.. if you want go to Europen something.. GO ahead
cheers
---------------------------
COOL SUPPORT HUH?
Now I got only chance to send complain to PayPal's resolution center or contact European Commission but if it's not worth, what should I do than? This situation is really anoying.

outsystem
08-09-2009, 08:51 PM
first I talk with you about your server.. I say. whats going on.. nvm.. you need help welcome on MSN.. im right now available

oklahomasucks
08-09-2009, 09:00 PM
lol GmbH just got owned.

redguard
08-09-2009, 09:07 PM
All of you guys, both clients and outsys's staff should first clear their English.

From what it's been said there NOTHING can be clearly understood. But sure it's funny to read, he he he. It's like in that joke:

Question: Who broke the window, was it John or Jack?
Answer: Yes.

djerholler69
08-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Gmbh, I hope your problems will get rectified :) Although they may take longer to reply at times, I've tried quite a couple of resellers and I feel theyve been quite honest about their product. I got my orders delayed, but they offered their subscriptions only from the day I got my orders delivered. Maybe theyve been having problems on their own end. I fully understand it is worrying not to have a reply, but I'm quite confident of their honesty.

oklahomasucks
08-09-2009, 11:16 PM
*********, when are you guys going to have more servers up?

Sandvich
08-10-2009, 12:36 AM
All of you guys, both clients and outsys's staff should first clear their English.

From what it's been said there NOTHING can be clearly understood. But sure it's funny to read, he he he. It's like in that joke:

Question: Who broke the window, was it John or Jack?
Answer: Yes.

English please.

GmbH
08-10-2009, 08:38 AM
..im right now available..
Look! This IS the problem, you should be working hard now on my and other clients products, but you aren't!
15 days (now 16) is long time, no matter how many messages you get, you HAVE to answer every single one!

cascada
08-10-2009, 10:57 AM
My server went down this morning, sent an e-mail to support, so far now news.
What is the problem and how long is it gonna take to get it up and running?
Live support is also offline :(

Seems the problem whatever it was is now resolved :)

redguard
08-10-2009, 12:14 PM
From time to time the seedboxes are down for a couple of hours. The problem is when it doesn't come online in a few hours.

cascada
08-10-2009, 01:07 PM
After server come back online, I noticed upload and download speeds are very bad comparing what they were before... Cannot reach over 1.2 MB/s.
Is this the effect of speed cap?
On 4 days I have been using this, I downloaded 130 GB and uploaded 570 GB, total. And it makes only average 2 MB/s constant speed.
Is this really so much :O

Anyone knows how can I contact o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-s support using MSN?

Few hours later, speed dropped even more, now only 0.5 MB/s :(

skiners
08-10-2009, 05:42 PM
For me everything is fine now :)

redguard
08-10-2009, 05:49 PM
I noticed this morning [or was it yesterday morning] that the speeds just plummeted into the ground for a couple of minutes, then they came back to normal. I don't know why [I didn't check the load on the machine].

Depends on what kind of service you have, I have a dedicated box so I can check whatever.

cascada
08-11-2009, 06:56 AM
I have dedicated.
So far, mine isn't come back and average load is only 0.54.

skiners
08-14-2009, 08:17 AM
Seems that my server is down :( Do you have any problems with your server?

chazor
08-14-2009, 10:12 AM
i guess that guy is really busy with his main job. and reseller is just "part-time". hasn't fixed my servers after 3days down

OlegL
08-14-2009, 12:40 PM
I ordered a server from him on August 1st. It's August 14th now, and he still hasn't given me the server. :)

OlegL
08-16-2009, 04:01 PM
It's August 16th and I am still waiting. Is there anyone here who had to wait for more than 2 weeks before getting your server/seedbox from him?

redguard
08-16-2009, 07:36 PM
I didn't [wait that long]. What steps did you take to get the machine?

OlegL
08-16-2009, 07:45 PM
I ordered it at the *********.pl webpage.

redguard
08-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand?

OlegL
08-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Well, as you know, I ordered it on August 1st, and after a couple of days of waiting, I sent him a message on August 9th to which he responded that the server would be available for me "today" (meaning August 9th). Well, August 9th has long been gone and still I am without the server.

redguard
08-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Well, keep asking him everyday about it and sort it out. "Waiting" doesn't work in this case.

Anyway, you guys know better than for me to butt in.

OlegL
08-16-2009, 08:34 PM
He's on the instant messenger now and not responding.

Mendieta
08-16-2009, 10:20 PM
He's on the instant messenger now and not responding.

He answered me right now with a 'let me check' on the MSN plugin on the page, I asked him about my order and after it, he left the conversation. Now, he's offline... :idunno:

Ordered in July 30th! :(

OlegL
08-16-2009, 10:32 PM
He usually does a great job as a reseller. I had no problems with the previous servers I was renting from him. (Though for some reason, he thinks that people don't care about having a root access to servers, so he never mentions root passwords in the "Order Completed" emails. I had to tell him myself to give me root passwords.) But this is the first time I've been waiting for so much time for him to complete my order.

Mendieta
08-16-2009, 10:48 PM
But this is the first time I've been waiting for so much time for him to complete my order.

Ordered from there mainly because some reccomendations of some friends, and because I'm needing a decent server to personal and for using with a site...
In some forum posts and friends on some trackers, too, they've a good reputation, so, tbh, I was not worried about scam or whatever, but it's taking much longer now, and no one of my tickets was replied... So, that's kinda worrying, specially with the fact I'd said above...

:wacko:

OlegL
08-18-2009, 02:18 PM
August 18th... Still no seedbox for me...

bioflare
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Well, he's a reseller and the plans that he resells have changed. He might not even have the same servers anymore.

At least some of the page is bugging out for me.

OlegL
08-21-2009, 03:19 PM
I filed a paypal dispute for that order. The reseller used to be good, but when he says things like "my server will be available today" even though that "today" (August 9th) has long been gone, it just tells me that he's immature and in some way indifferent to his customers. For heaven sakes, my order was placed on August 1st! I would have been satisfied if he had given me this answer on August 9th, "I can't yet determine the day I'll be able to give you the server. It is possible that you may have to wait for a few weeks before I am able to give you the server. Please be patient, I am doing everything I can to give you the server as soon as possible. In the past, I have always finalized your orders as soon as possible, but now I am facing different circumstances. Once again, be patient." But instead he gave me that "available today" answer and I haven't heard from him after August 9th. Sorry, but this is weird.

Link
08-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Purchased server filed dispute week and a half later, finally got in touch with me via paypal conversation. Promised server to be up immediately after dispute was lifted. I was hesitant but I lifted it now its been just under a week and still no server, no response through email or msn. Guy seems like a flake

transam07
08-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Mine was fine also until i renewed it on Thursday night, then it got cut off, it was a 4XL, so after u renew he cut me off, ! Time to file paypal Dispute!

Link
08-24-2009, 02:01 AM

OlegL
08-24-2009, 03:52 AM
WARNING DO NO ORDER FROM o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m AS i HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL FRIENDS AT PTM ALL OF WHICH HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS, ITS A SCAM

If it's a scam, why didn't I have any problems with him before? All the seedboxes/servers I was renting from *********.pl were performing just fine. So, it's only now that he has this problem of delivering orders. I agree that something bizarre is going on, but I wouldn't call it a scam.

gueriLLaPunK
08-24-2009, 06:22 PM
WARNING DO NO ORDER FROM o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m AS i HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL FRIENDS AT PTM ALL OF WHICH HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS, ITS A SCAM

If it's a scam, why didn't I have any problems with him before? All the seedboxes/servers I was renting from *********.pl were performing just fine. So, it's only now that he has this problem of delivering orders. I agree that something bizarre is going on, but I wouldn't call it a scam.

Seems like a lot of people are having problems ever since OVH changed their plans. I've been with them for 7 months now, so I don't agree it's a scam as well

zanderzone
08-24-2009, 08:31 PM
well guys, give him some time....I actually faced some issues initially with my server delivery, however, once it did service was quite good and this is my 3rd straight term with him....I kinda like his personal support on MSN better then opening tickets and getting canned answers....

Mugur
08-25-2009, 09:00 AM
I don't see his MSN id anywhere on the site. Could you please tell me that id or the place to look for it?

Sandvich
08-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Well i decide to leave ********* cause of poor service, and i been with them for the last 8 months...

Currently looking for a new provider :)

FransTormer
08-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Word is he not been on MSN for days now? And the so-called support team that should be watching the machines, is basically a pile of steaming <expletive> and don't know anything...

rey
08-26-2009, 11:35 PM
well guys, give him some time....I actually faced some issues initially with my server delivery, however, once it did service was quite good and this is my 3rd straight term with him....I kinda like his personal support on MSN better then opening tickets and getting canned answers....

i do not agree to give anymore time. this has been goin on for couple of months. after a month he said he had family problems, i can understand dat, but wat i cant understand is he has stkll got crap support even though he added 2 nigerians 2 his support team. this has nothing to do with ovh changed plans cos he is trying to keep his old servers but time will see he can no longer do that wen customers are leaving. thats y his prices are unchanged andorders take long. its not possible to have family issues that stop u from wrkin for 4 months. im sorry but i no longer have any sympathy 4 him. wen he does reply he normally says "let me check" and nothin happens. lucas now appears offline which is just pathetic. i hope hes reading this!

FransTormer
08-27-2009, 10:03 AM
He Rey, how about, for instance, your girlfriend has terminal intestine cancer? Or pancreas cancer? From my very personal experience, a sickness like that can put entire families tru hell for amounts waaaaay longer than 4 months. So despite that dodgy attitude of Lucas, don't go judging sicknesses or "personal problems" if you have no clue what's going on! F off!

OlegL
08-27-2009, 02:00 PM
He Rey, how about, for instance, your girlfriend has terminal intestine cancer? Or pancreas cancer? From my very personal experience, a sickness like that can put entire families tru hell for amounts waaaaay longer than 4 months. So despite that dodgy attitude of Lucas, don't go judging sicknesses or "personal problems" if you have no clue what's going on! F off!

But do you have a clue about what's going on?

rey
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM

dodgy attitude? I think its more dodgy and its very disturbing. I know alot of people who renew their servers and the first day their servers crashes. They get no support for a week, and ask for a refund. Fially a reply comes and says "we cant refund you its your server" Hahahahahaha that is very disturbing attitude.

your right i dont have a clue at all. Thats the bad thing about it. I think all customers should know wats going on. There is always something they are not telling me wen my server had problems. Thats not the right attitude

FransTormer
08-27-2009, 02:30 PM

No, I don't... But peeps like Rey think it's cool to hide behind a PC and make a pretty direct link between someone's personal situation and not being helped properly. Understandable but don't state it's impossible to have 4 months of personal issues.

And even IF I have a clue what's happening to supplier X or Y, I have the decency and moral standing not to post if it is actually a personal situation; that's something for the supplier to come up with and/or by his personnel when instructed.

rey
08-27-2009, 02:50 PM
No, I don't... But peeps like Rey think it's cool to hide behind a PC and make a pretty direct link between someone's personal situation and not being helped properly. Understandable but don't state it's impossible to have 4 months of personal issues.

And even IF I have a clue what's happening to supplier X or Y, I have the decency and moral standing not to post if it is actually a personal situation; that's something for the supplier to come up with and/or by his personnel when instructed.

You wouldnt be saying this if you went through with what everyone else has.

Your the only one who is defending him. I think that shows your either part of the company, or your lucas, or u know him by any means. I know your gonna deny this, but its so obvious

FransTormer
08-27-2009, 03:09 PM

Your the only one who is defending him. I think that shows your either part of the company, or your lucas, or u know him by any means. I know your gonna deny this, but its so obvious
:frusty::frusty: You're just sooo thick, aren't ya, trying to bend the reality to justify your highly stupid arguments? I've been accused of working for several companies so far on these forums and now this company? Didn't it come into your friggin' pea-sized mind I have more contacts elsewhere that might have to deal or dealth with company X or Y?

So, no, I don't work for ANY company at all, have NO stocks or ANY other parts in ANY company nor own a company that resells machines. I have my own contacts, my own accounts, my own position on several high-end trackers and personally deal with several hosting-companies but happen to know more than the average John Doe posting here yet, like I said before, won't disclose any info that might kick a supplier in the bollocks or makes a supplier become a deity!

OlegL
08-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Rey, I am partially defending him and I am partially confused about what's going on. :) To tell you the truth, I have had a great experience with him in the past. (Well, I already said that before).

rey
08-27-2009, 03:36 PM

:frusty::frusty: You're just sooo thick, aren't ya, trying to bend the reality to justify your highly stupid arguments? I've been accused of working for several companies so far on these forums and now this company? Didn't it come into your friggin' pea-sized mind I have more contacts elsewhere that might have to deal or dealth with company X or Y?

So, no, I don't work for ANY company at all, have NO stocks or ANY other parts in ANY company nor own a company that resells machines. I have my own contacts, my own accounts, my own position on several high-end trackers and personally deal with several hosting-companies but happen to know more than the average John Doe posting here yet, like I said before, won't disclose any info that might kick a supplier in the bollocks or makes a supplier become a deity!

so u know him?

Rey, I am partially defending him and I am partially confused about what's going on. :) To tell you the truth, I have had a great experience with him in the past. (Well, I already said that before).

yes so did i until a month ago.

redguard
08-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Well, this supplier has always brought some kind of a sword above your head. I remember when I first got a server from him, time when I also had to resolve it by threatening him.

Anyway, if he's having personal problems an no one can take his position and continue his business, then he should come forward with a message stating he can't continue and that we should seek other suppliers.

Simple.

For now my server's up - thank God.

rey
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Well, this supplier has always brought some kind of a sword above your head. I remember when I first got a server from him, time when I also had to resolve it by threatening him.

Anyway, if he's having personal problems an no one can take his position and continue his business, then he should come forward with a message stating he can't continue and that we should seek other suppliers.

Simple.

For now my server's up - thank God.

yes i agree on that. To get his attention, customers had to threaten him with paypal dispute, police etc.

OlegL
08-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Now I escalated the paypal dispute to a claim. But what are the chances I will get my money back? Paypal doesn't guarantee funds recovery.

outsystem
08-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Hi All..

We know.. last time is a lot of problems with new orders etc..

Now we can only apologize for the inconvenience.. but we dont want take the money with no service..

so if anybody have any problems please sent email at lucas@*********.pl (This email is just for problems with delivered and payment) all orders will recived or refund money.. everybody can choice.

Best Regards

Lucas

bris
08-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Now I escalated the paypal dispute to a claim. But what are the chances I will get my money back? Paypal doesn't guarantee funds recovery.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. From my past experiences with Paypal, they will not refund or do anything if its not a physical item purchased. For example, a dedicated server order will not be refunded. I once got stiffed out of an order for 300 EURO and they did nothing except show me in the terms of agreement/service that it stated that. But, good luck.

OlegL
08-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Great!!!! It looks like I will withdraw my paypal claim in a few hours!! I've always known you are a great guy!!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. From my past experiences with Paypal, they will not refund or do anything if its not a physical item purchased. For example, a dedicated server order will not be refunded. I once got stiffed out of an order for 300 EURO and they did nothing except show me in the terms of agreement/service that it stated that. But, good luck.

As you can see, the reseller wrote something above your message. If he delivers my order, I will remove my paypal claim, but first he has to deliver the server. I have faith in him, so I think he'll deliver it. :)

rey
08-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi All..

Now we can only apologize for the inconvenience.. but we dont want take the money with no service..

so if anybody have any problems please sent email at lucas@*********.pl (This email is just for problems with delivered and payment) all orders will recived or refund money.. everybody can choice.

Best Regards

Lucas

what about the support when server goes down? Your never online.

OlegL
08-29-2009, 11:02 PM
People, he just delivered my order and now I can use the server! I closed the paypal dispute! Believe in Lucas, people!

outsystem
08-30-2009, 12:07 AM
Hi All..

Best Regards

Lucas

im always just on appear offline
Second things. If somebody leave me a message server is down.. what Can I do with information server is down.. I dont have database with login MSN -- that's way I pleased about if somebody leave me a message please add information about ip and username will be faster
3th from Wednesday will available direct cell phone for *********.pl and everybody will can call or Sent Text with issues.. and will add module to Text Message via Website..

Everything should be back to normal

transam07
08-30-2009, 03:06 AM

Second things. If somebody leave me a message server is down.. what Can I do with information server is down.. I dont have database with login MSN -- that's way I pleased about if somebody leave me a message please add information about ip and username will be faster
3th from Wednesday will available direct cell phone for *********.pl and everybody will can call or Sent Text with issues.. and will add module to Text Message via Website..

Thanks Lucas :), glad everything is back to normal mate :lol:

Mugur
08-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Indeed everything looks fine now with *********. I received the details for the server and everything should go smooth now.

rey
08-30-2009, 03:48 PM

well thats good to hear, but i dont understand y you have to appear offline. What are you hiding?

Mendieta
09-01-2009, 02:05 PM

Still wating for mine... And ordered on July 30! :(

Dispute on paypal already opened some days ago, no one of my emails (tickets or direct mails to the address you sent here) or even the plugin on the page was answered 'till now...

Sorry for the English...

outsystem
09-01-2009, 03:52 PM

Dispute on paypal already opened some days ago, no one of my emails (tickets or direct mails to the address you sent here) or even the plugin on the page was answered 'till now...

Sorry for the English...

Did you sent email on lucas@*********.pl m8???

Mendieta
09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Did you sent email on lucas@*********.pl m8???

Yes, and three comments on orders review pages and at least four tickets through the page...

:(

gueriLLaPunK
09-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Looks like everything is back to normal, IMO. My EG MAX went offline and I spoke to Lucas via MSN and he was able to fix the issue right away (OVH related)

To those who keep calling him a scammer, please refrain from doing so. I've been with him (going on 8 months now) and he hasn't "stolen" any money from me. I feel sorry for those who's first experience with him have been unpleasant, but I just wanted to let y'all know that this isn't the case with o u t s y s t e m.

I asked him what happened and he said that he was away for job training and the hotel he was staying at did not have internet (he's from Poland) so it was tough for him to manage o u t s y s t e m without axx. He's been doing this for almost a year and I doubt any business owner would want to jeopardize their business by collecting one month's worth of revenue and running off with it. The fallout from that would not be worth it, especially legally.

I, for one, believe him since he has been very good to me and my friends with support and service. I can understand why people are very upset, especially those who sent him money for the first time. It may appear that it's a scam, but it is not. Just want to let you guys know that. No need for pitchforks and torches anymore. :)

Most resellers are a one to three man operation; o u t s y s t e m just happens to be one guy, which explains the lack of communication that people were experiencing before when he was away without internet.

redguard
09-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Censoring the name of this company made it actually be even more 'in your face'.

Eg. o u t s y s t e m . p l

Lol

gueriLLaPunK
09-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Censoring the name of this company made it actually be even more 'in your face'.

Lol

Its always been like that. Has nothing to do with this thread or reviews, clown. :dry:

outsystem
09-01-2009, 10:38 PM

Lol

Its censored because they think I was adversiting and not paying.

OlegL
09-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Looks like everything is back to normal, IMO. My EG MAX went offline and I spoke to Lucas via MSN and he was able to fix the issue right away (OVH related)

To those who keep calling him a scammer, please refrain from doing so. I've been with him (going on 8 months now) and he hasn't "stolen" any money from me. I feel sorry for those who's first experience with him have been unpleasant, but I just wanted to let y'all know that this isn't the case with o u t s y s t e m.

I asked him what happened and he said that he was away for job training and the hotel he was staying at did not have internet (he's from Poland) so it was tough for him to manage o u t s y s t e m without axx. He's been doing this for almost a year and I doubt any business owner would want to jeopardize their business by collecting one month's worth of revenue and running off with it. The fallout from that would not be worth it, especially legally.

I, for one, believe him since he has been very good to me and my friends with support and service. I can understand why people are very upset, especially those who sent him money for the first time. It may appear that it's a scam, but it is not. Just want to let you guys know that. No need for pitchforks and torches anymore. :)

Most resellers are a one to three man operation; o u t s y s t e m just happens to be one guy, which explains the lack of communication that people were experiencing before when he was away without internet.

I totally agree with you. *********.pl is great. And by the way, no servers that I was renting from him ever went offline.

gueriLLaPunK
09-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Delicious:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/ussygussy/65aef33f.png

OlegL
09-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Delicious:

Yes, and I was experiencing the same great speeds when I was renting a gigabit seedbox from him. :)

zanderzone
09-02-2009, 01:18 PM
working fine

akirabou
09-02-2009, 03:51 PM
probleme resolved

rey
09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
i have a probleme too in *********.pl ,i buyed a new seedbox in this site for 29€ i have wait 6 days :( after payed ,I finally got the seedbox, but some torrents, works fine. and in other torrents, I get this error --> " Error: ?? ". I thought the problem came from the tracker so I tried on another tracker. I still get the same error. and the speed for download is good 11Mb but the speed of upload is verry bad 1,5Mb :( ,i have contact the suport but they don't fix mothing

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3430/screenshot002wog.jpg (http://img140.imageshack.us/i/screenshot002wog.jpg/)

Lol have u even tried to login to VNC, it shows the error in specific. And for that arrow to the upload speed, that is actually good considering theres 3 peers

akirabou
09-02-2009, 04:58 PM
hwo can do to login to VNC ?

OlegL
09-02-2009, 05:07 PM
If your local computer has Linux installed, install vncviewer and type "vncviewer <hostname_of_your_box>:1" and then type your vnc password. If your computer has Windows installed, I don't know what you should do. :)

akirabou
09-02-2009, 05:21 PM
i have windows 7 :(

OlegL
09-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Well, I am sure there are many Windows users here who can help you with it. :)

Moksu
09-02-2009, 09:59 PM
hwo can do to login to VNC ?

You need to use some sort of program to do that, http://www.tightvnc.com/ or realvnc then you just put in those informations you got.

Mendieta
09-03-2009, 03:56 PM

Escalated a claim on paypal. Hopeless about it, but, time will say...

Anyway, imo, I don't think he's trying to scam anyone. He's doing a good job, for what I could see on thousand of forum posts here or in other places... I think it's just me! =P
Emailed, tried to talk with him on MSN plugin on the page, sent tickets, ... But, still in dark!

He said, two days ago, that will setup and sent details of the server in about a hour when we talked. And nothing...
Yesterday, the same thing...

I'm not flaming, not like that. And really don't want to be seen like that...
But, in a position of a serious reseller, as what looks like, if he's passing for personal problems, and can't stay much time on support of the customer, or having troubles of new orders, I just think a message saying something like that, apologizing for it, or whatever, will be more effective than 'broken promises' like those I'd said here.

As I could see, the any way I could got his attention, has been escalating a dispute on paypal. Because, over a month, tried to contact him many times, and nothing...

Anyway, thanks to Lucas for his attention and his efforts, even with this situation, and you have my best wishes for your business, mate!

And sorry for the english...

feng
09-07-2009, 01:13 PM
my friend ordered a Seedbox S on 25th August and send a email to lucas@*********.pl seven days ago,but now he still not received a response

Mendieta
09-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Well...
Today, I talked with Lucas.
He'd answered all my questions and completed my order.

Server's up and running flawlessly 'till now.

I know, I was really impacient and whatever, but he's doing a 'one man business', with reputation that he have on lot of places, people don't need to get worried about scam.
I was just impacient and trying to order from other place, as I saw here someone saying he was passing for personal troubles, and I did't desiring to something late too much, not even boring someone who's passing for something that might be serious, with a simple order of a server...

Anyway, now, everithing sould be fine and I'm really impressed with the speeds of the server! o.O

Thanks, Lucas, for your attention and sorry for the times I'd acted like an a-hole!
As OlegL said on other page, 'believe in him, people'! =)

rey
09-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Well...
Today, I talked with Lucas.
He'd answered all my questions and completed my order.

Server's up and running flawlessly 'till now.

I know, I was really impacient and whatever, but he's doing a 'one man business', with reputation that he have on lot of places, people don't need to get worried about scam.
I was just impacient and trying to order from other place, as I saw here someone saying he was passing for personal troubles, and I did't desiring to something late too much, not even boring someone who's passing for something that might be serious, with a simple order of a server...

Anyway, now, everithing sould be fine and I'm really impressed with the speeds of the server! o.O

Thanks, Lucas, for your attention and sorry for the times I'd acted like an a-hole!
As OlegL said on other page, 'believe in him, people'! =)

did u have to act as an asshole to get his attention?

elizerber
09-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Lucas,

I have paid on 1st Sep, but still not serve and complete my order now. Can you help me to complete my order and give me the server. Thank you very much.

My order number is 1097.

mert1
09-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Lucas,

I have paid on 1st Sep, but still not serve and complete my order now. Can you help me to complete my order and give me the server. Thank you very much.

My order number is 1097.

ooooo,I am paid 5st Sep,SErver not open,I am wait..my order number is ... admin not responding...help me...:(:(:(

akirabou
09-12-2009, 02:47 PM
i don't requemande this seedbox because i have a probleme and they don't help me ,i payed for nothing

my probleme is when i add a new torrent they say to me ERROR ?? :frusty:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8333/screenshot001ph.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001ph.jpg/)

rey
09-12-2009, 09:22 PM
i don't requemande this seedbox because i have a probleme and they don't help me ,i payed for nothing

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8333/screenshot001ph.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001ph.jpg/)

LOL do u read anything i say????!!!

Go on VNC!!!! It will show a specific error. maybe its the tracker. Thats y dey dont help u.

outsystem
09-12-2009, 11:14 PM

hm.. strangle... I add few torrents from different trackers to your server and??? full bandwith without a problem.. you torrents are around 6GB my 15GB... Change tracker because server working fine.. this's not server issue m8.. I can add screen shot from it.. if somebody want... btw I can give you second server for test... and im sure will be the same problem m8.. so first contact with me on MSN because here I don't provide support

djerholler69
09-13-2009, 07:48 AM
That is probably the limitation of the webui, cos it wont display the specific error(no space/file missing/etc). Most likely it could be the too many open files error, because large scene formatted files contain a lot of rars. you should adjust security.conf or ulimit -n to eliminate the too many open files issue. Otherwise, you should run df -h on putty/terminal to see if you've got sufficient space.

outsystem
09-13-2009, 09:35 AM
That is probably the limitation of the webui, cos it wont display the specific error(no space/file missing/etc). Most likely it could be the too many open files error, because large scene formatted files contain a lot of rars. you should adjust security.conf or ulimit -n to eliminate the too many open files issue. Otherwise, you should run df -h on putty/terminal to see if you've got sufficient space.
may be you know better what is the problem.. but I can say.. this's not too many open files.

elizerber
09-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Lucas, when u can give me the server? I have waited for 12 days.
12 days is a long time for me.

elizerber
09-13-2009, 09:40 AM

outsystem
09-13-2009, 09:47 AM
order ID please

feng
09-13-2009, 10:22 AM
order ID please

my friend have waited for 18 days.

his order id:001079

http://i25.tinypic.com/dbqn2g.jpg

outsystem
09-13-2009, 12:31 PM
order ID please

my friend have waited for 18 days.

his order id:001079

http://i25.tinypic.com/dbqn2g.jpg

Delivered

kolani007
09-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi,

my seedbox at ********* is not working for more than 20 days and no word from support. I am sending emails every few days but there is no reply.

miisu
09-13-2009, 07:05 PM
When you open my seedbox? I paid 6.8-09. My order id #001008.

outsystem
09-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi,

my seedbox at ********* is not working for more than 20 days and no word from support. I am sending emails every few days but there is no reply.

sent me on priv your address ip m8

When you open my seedbox? I paid 6.8-09. My order id #001008. Not even a temporary server.
delivered..

miisu
09-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Everythink is ok :) thnx a lot :)

F-Faris
09-15-2009, 03:45 PM
solved, thanks.

lastactionhero
09-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Have problem too.Can't login on FTP,VNC,webui.
order number:#001074

exwkaikotero
09-15-2009, 07:13 PM
i'm having my box down for the whole day too.
No response till now
last order #001042

outsystem
09-15-2009, 07:30 PM

solved

i'm having my box down for the whole day too.
No response till now
last order #001042

do you sent email on support about it?? I check my box.. and I cant see you email about issues.. so??

Solved

exwkaikotero
09-15-2009, 07:49 PM
I've send about 2-3 pms from msn and from live support from the site.
What else can i do?
I'm pming you server's ip

Solved

djerholler69
09-15-2009, 08:19 PM
My seedbox died previously, after 1 week of usage. Was told after a week then that I needed to get a replacement, which I agreed. Well...its been a month and more now, but no replacement yet...

outsystem
09-15-2009, 08:20 PM
I've send about 2-3 pms from msn and from live support from the site.
What else can i do?
I'm pming you server's ip

Solved

you can sent email about issue at support@*********.pl

exwkaikotero
09-15-2009, 09:04 PM
We just talked and the problem solved with some more problems i had(mainly not problems but throttles)
I don't know if he has problem's as i read before but i can say that he is trying a lot and he is doing very good job.
Thanx lucas

mfire
09-15-2009, 10:08 PM
mistake.

feng
09-16-2009, 09:00 AM

my friend have the same problem

order number:#001079

outsystem
09-16-2009, 12:07 PM

you have problem but you just post problem here.. where is email about issue?

Regards

finviporg
09-16-2009, 01:32 PM
We have a big problem about server downtime, every tuesday servers goes offline 11am(gmt+03) and is down for 12hours... i put messages via messenger, but no answer why the server is down... this is very bad couse we are running a torrent tracker and losing users for this reason...

Support dont tell the reason for this at all and we are left to wonder why this happens every week???

elizerber
09-16-2009, 01:54 PM
order ID please

order ID: #001097, thanks

http://i25.tinypic.com/296c5yr.jpg

finviporg
09-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Our problem is solved, thanks Lucas!

feng
09-16-2009, 06:40 PM

you have problem but you just post problem here.. where is email about issue?

Regards

my friend has been send a email to you,and he was so anxiously, ask me to write here.

everything is ok now.thank you

F-Faris
09-16-2009, 07:52 PM
EDIT: problem solved. thanks again.

outsystem
09-16-2009, 07:56 PM
hey lucas, i have problem...
i can't login to FTP, VNC and WebUI...
help please, thanks.

nickname on the FST dont tell me nothing

order ID or may be IP on priv?

SOLVED

Mendieta
09-16-2009, 08:56 PM
hey lucas, i have problem...
i can't login to FTP, VNC and WebUI...
help please, thanks.

Same problem of F-Faris.
And already sent emails and tickets. Not even a single answer...

Well, seems we're back from the same drama of my order process...
And yes, I'd paid that value for setup and support for a whole month, so, when it will be valid, cause when I need, I'm not having nothing that I paid for...?!
Sent on a PM order details. Please, Lucas, take a look...

outsystem
09-16-2009, 09:43 PM

Same problem of F-Faris.
And already sent emails and tickets. Not even a single answer...

Well, seems we're back from the same drama of my order process...
And yes, I'd paid that value for setup and support for a whole month, so, when it will be valid, cause when I need, I'm not having nothing that I paid for...?!
Sent on a PM order details. Please, Lucas, take a look...

:) in 40min I can no respond. because you sent email to me 40min ago :)

yep you paid for setup and support and you have support in 40min..

SOLVED

Mendieta
09-16-2009, 10:11 PM
I'd sent two mails yesterday, too...
Nvm, everithing is fine now!

Thanks! =)

elizerber
09-17-2009, 06:13 AM
order ID: #001097
http://i25.tinypic.com/296c5yr.jpg

can you deliver the server to me?

cascada
09-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi Lucas,

I have a problem with my server, cannot access for 3 days now.
FTP, VNC is not working. Even ping fails...
Sent 2 messages yesterday and one today but still no answer :(

outsystem
09-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi Lucas,

I have a problem with my server, cannot access for 3 days now.
FTP, VNC is not working. Even ping fails...
Sent 2 messages yesterday and one today but still no answer :(

Please sent to me details on PM

FreeRunner
09-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Lucas, where is my server? I paid 06 august 2009. You promised me twice to delivery server in chat. :angry:

http://photosex.biz/pic_b/7923f0ba8af3d1066060790ba910b51b.png

Sorry for my english.

cascada
09-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Sent details with PM.
There could be a better way to send urgent problems with server...

FreeRunner
09-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Lucas, Where is my server? I paid 06 august 2009. You promised me twice to delivery my order in chat. :angry:

http://i29.tinypic.com/51353p.jpg

Sorry for my english.

FransTormer
09-17-2009, 07:15 PM
Sent details with PM.
There could be a better way to send urgent problems with server...
Well, yeah, dunno what "messages" you refer to but there are at least 3 ways to reach to reach this reseller; can't see why you only tried one...

mavr15
09-18-2009, 03:16 AM
I have too problems with this service, server down. I sendid 2 email and sendid PM on this forum, but ....

Skiz
09-18-2009, 05:48 PM
I think the thread starter has his answer.

Closed.