PDA

View Full Version : [req] fsc

alfry1010
08-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi everyone,

Here is my torrenting story so you could understand why i want to be part to the fun and sharing community.
which tracker:
Goal: have some good content to enjoy and to learn
I start torrenting 3 years ago.First I was focus on french movies so i was only on snowtigers (french tracker). Then i was trying to get more specific tracker like bitme for elearning or BCG for games or HDBits for HD movies. By the meantime i enjoy be on invite forum (like FST) because we can talk about everything related to tracker and torrent and also about the content.

Which community:
Goal: share some comment and some opinion about content
I begin by the forum of each tracker but some aren't very great and the other are very restricted to their field. And the 0day tracker are to big to have a nice forum.
So i get some news and info about tracker and the torrent scene on the invite forum.
Then i get the luck to be part of a community tracker (ITS) but after spending some nice few months it is a kind of redondant and very focus on the movies (their collection thing).
So i think FSC is the ultimate tracker i'm looking for because this is a nice little comunity of expert (from what i read) aware of torrenting. I think their clubs are exactly what a community aware of everything need so i could discuss about every new content i like. Because i would participate in almost every FSC Club beside the fight club (i don't like fighting or wrestling) and the kids club (i don't have any and if so they should learn english :P ), here is my contribution or interesst for each club:

The DVD Club:
I'm a fan of comedy (monty python, adam sandler, jim carrey), thriller with a nice plot (The Spanish Prisoner, usual suspect, cube, clockwork orange, pulp fiction, seven), adventure (die hard, indiana jones, back to the future, batman, falling down), action (jet li, jackie jan, 36 chambers, matrix) asia (old boy, shaolin soccer, my sassy girl, papurika, toki wo kakeru shoujo, akira) some realisators like Kubrick, Besson, Miyazaki and Jeunet.
I watch a movie every night (some bad and some great it depend of the scene and the synopsis) so i can discuss about it and share some view to have more good choice.

The Music Club:
I'm a big rock fan every kind of rock from the old school (led zep, ac/dc, gun's, deep purple) to the new rock (the killers) by my young years (nirvana, RATM, Queen, offspring, jeff buckley). But beside this i've got some very heterogeneous tasts and i can listen some rap (eminem i like the flow but not the lyrics) some R N'B (black eyed peas, Marvin Gaye) some classic (Carmina Burana, Die Zauberflöte) some pop (MJ) and some techno (Daft Punk, Fatboy slim)

The Philosophy Club:
I love Platon and every read is a new lesson of life. I'm very open-mind and could speak about every philosophiic subject to give my opinion.

x264 Club | High Def:
I bought a 32" screen in 2006 and since this screen is very useful to work while i can doing something else on the same screen and to watch a movie it's awsome so i'm focus on the HD content to obtain the best picture. I've got a computer from 2005 so i use coreAVC to decode the signal. I spread my passion to HD with my parents and their 50" screen add with the Western Digital HDTV so they can watch all my movies in HD without any computer problem.
To sum up i had a lot of problem to watch HD movie so i used differents players and differents decoders and now i've got a good base of knowledge to help others.

The Creative Club:
I don't know what kind of creative is it (photoshop, personnal music or video, or other) ?

The Anime Club:
beside the anime i watch as a child a really watch some nice anime in VOST was in 1999 with the help of a friend who give me some nice advice (one piece and noir). Since i'm addicted to one piece and bleach and i try to discovered some nice new anime. I discover some nice anime like cowboy bebop, eyeshield 21, GTO, ken, school rumble, samourai champloo, shaman king, death note, etc...
So it's would be great to discovered some new one with your advice and let you know of what little tresure i discovered.

The Game Club:
In my childhood i had a gameboy, a SNES and an amstrad 6128. Now i've got a DS, a Wii and a Xbox360. i spend 6 months on starcraft so from this time i try to limited my time of game so i'm more focus on the quick arcade game: car game, arcade, sport, fight.
My major play time is on PES2009 on PC with some friends.
I recently installed the USB loader on my wii and now i've got 50 games on a nice little white WD HD just on top of my wii.
I play the three one piece game in JAP till the end because these games are awesome.
I used the xbox360 most of the time to play fight and sport game with friends.

The TV Club:
The tv show are like a movie with a new part every week, you already know the caracter and the plot and most of the time the synopsis is always the same so either you like it or not. I watch with my girlfriend CSI and now NCSI but in the mean time we watch malcolm, desperate housewives, married with children, friends, futurama, jim profit, simpson, prison break, south park, scrubs, heroes, house, dexter, burn notice, hustle.

The Kids Club:
finally i could spend some times to talk about the show that was on air when we were young (goldorak or dragon ball) beside the fact that this subject can be in the anime or tv club also.

If you need any other info just ask me, I will sent you a PM.

IdolEyes787
08-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Even though I have nothing to do with getting anyone into FSC I appreciate that you put some effort into the request.

My comments ( consider this a free bump)

God bless you.Someone actually discussing content, the reason that you presumably there in the first place( as opposed to soul numbingly caring how it got released by such and such a group 6 seconds faster than someplace else ), would be a welcome change ( not speaking about FSC btw because there aren't any people like that there).

Then i get the luck to be part of a community tracker (ITS) but after spending some nice few months it is a kind of redondant and very focus on the movies (their collection thing).
Only redundant if you have another site that prides itself on quality ( or run up by a bunch of snarky English types,I can say this without a hint of racism btw since my paternal Grandparents were English,which probably explains a lot... except my lack of proper English of course).

i don't like fighting or wrestling
Me neither unless it involves women or barring that then at the very least someone gets seriously hurt

I'm a fan of comedy (monty python, adam sandler, jim carrey), thriller with a nice plot i can discuss about it and share some view to have more good choice.

First you say you are a fan of comedy and then you say that you like Adam Sandler.Please make up your mind.

I love Platon and every read is a new lesson of life. I'm very open-mind and could speak about every philosophiic subject to give my opinion.

Me too especially the part at the end when they are bombing the crap out of the place and Charlie Sheen and Tom Berenger come face to face in a foxhole.
It manages to make me both happy and scared at the same time which is probably philosophic in some way.

Anyway bonne chance.

Enlightened
08-08-2009, 08:42 PM
I have been FSC, for quite sometime, but FSC requires, the Inviter to know the Individual quite well. I am NOT sure How anyone here who is a FSC member, can invite U , if they DO NOT KNOW U ????? !!, since they have to Vouch for U, and be RESPONSIBLE for inviting U
So, putting a request here to join FSC, maybe can get U some attention from the FSC staff to take notice, BUT I am really NOT sure how effective is that for other FSC members........I could be WRONG !!

megabyteme
08-08-2009, 09:03 PM
How active is the Philosophy Club? I find that aspect very interesting. I assume that several of the members would have a BA (4 year degree)or more in Philosophy.

I would appreciate any details, if possible. Also, while we are on the subject- is there another site (that would be easier to get into than Fort Knox) that might also have an active forum of people educated in philosophy?

Thanks!

Zip
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Good request, haven't seen such a good one in a while.

Best of luck, chuck. :fireman:

but FSC requires, the Inviter to know the Individual quite well.
I didn't know about that (rule?) :unsure:

I am NOT sure How anyone here who is a FSC member, can invite U , if they DO NOT KNOW U ????? !!They simply hand over the invite to him? Not so hard, like. :blink:

since they have to Vouch for U, and be RESPONSIBLE for inviting U[/b]They don't (necessarily) have to vouch for him. And the responsible part applies on (almost?) all trackers anyways, so why mention it? :P

I assume that several of the members would have a BA (4 year degree)or more in Philosophy.
:blink:

They're just regular people like everyone else.

mrnobody
08-08-2009, 09:23 PM
@OP, it's nice to see someone put effort in their request.

How active is the Philosophy Club? I find that aspect very interesting. I assume that several of the members would have a BA (4 year degree)or more in Philosophy.

I would appreciate any details, if possible. Also, while we are on the subject- is there another site (that would be easier to get into than Fort Knox) that might also have an active forum of people educated in philosophy?

Thanks!

BA in Philosophy lolwhat? You have to realize that everyone in torrent community came is here for one sole purpose - to steal files. Forum/irc is just a plus. Nobody joins torrent sites to discuss how evil Bush is, allegory of the cave, or anything else. If you want an active discussion on anything else go to place that is dedicated for that sole purpose. If you don't know one, google it up! There are sites like flatearthsociety (with heavy discussion btw) so i figure there ought to be something on philosophy...heak there prolly are discussion forums on different school of philosophy.

Plus, vast numbers in torrent community are most likely not even in college, let along a 4 year degree...especially in a subject as philosophy. Even in this site, with such a huge userbase, you will be lucky to find few dozen philoshopy majors.

KushBlow
08-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Good job putting some effort into your REQ. So from what I get you want to be active in most clubs? Keep in mind from what I've gathered it's technically a forum although the FSC way - which is great - but I noticed that you don't post in any other sections such as TV & Movies, etc. and mostly only post in giveaways or REQs. Why is this?

megabyteme
08-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Thanks, Zip. Some regular people spend a lot of time in school studying certain things. A good portion of my under-graduate studies were devoted to philosophy. Part of my graduate studies in Communications and Leadership focuses on philosophy as well. Actually, I have a graduate certificate (kinda like a "minor" for grad-studies) in Servant Leadership.

I have come across several discussion boards that have several members who were well read, but did not have a formal background in philosophy. I am looking for a site with members who focused their educations on philosophy or communications. Just looking for a strong community of academic peers for serious discussions.

I only read one review of FSC, but I thought that the Club there might contain some of the people I am looking to have discussions with.

Edit- To Rodent. I have a lot of places to "steal files". I am looking for good communities and discussion. FSC would not be worth pursuing if it is just another place to get stuff I already have access to.

Some people will get this. Others won't.

Squirrels are awesome, BTW!

Zip
08-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Now I get the 2 F's, but why would you request the 3rd F since it's esentially just e-peen and has mostly AFR collections that you said you dislike?

Good luck nevertheless.
Which F is FSC? 1st 2nd or 3rd? :eyebrows:

Also in your rep apparently you gave away an account which is never good.
So what? It's just an account. :lol:

mrnobody
08-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I am looking for a site with members who focused their educations on philosophy or communications. Just looking for a strong community of academic peers for serious discussions.

in that case, torrent community as a whole is a wrong place to look into. You want serious academic discussions, go to forums/site dedicated for that sole purpose.

but if you want to just chat, talk, have fun, and discuss a little while you steal files then you should go for community based trackers.

KushBlow
08-08-2009, 09:46 PM

Also in your rep apparently you gave away an account which is never good.

2nd :)

And it may be just an account for you, but most tracker staff (and yours truly) frown upon it. Hell, some don't even like giveaways! That's why I stopped.

Zip
08-08-2009, 09:58 PM

2nd :)

And it may be just an account for you, but most tracker staff (and yours truly) frown upon it. Hell, some don't even like giveaways! That's why I stopped.
I'm well aware of staffies opinions. But still, it's just an account. Security risk bla bla etc? Well, running a tracker is a security risk anyways so.. ;)

megabyteme
08-08-2009, 10:15 PM
I am looking for a site with members who focused their educations on philosophy or communications. Just looking for a strong community of academic peers for serious discussions.

in that case, torrent community as a whole is a wrong place to look into. You want serious academic discussions, go to forums/site dedicated for that sole purpose.

but if you want to just chat, talk, have fun, and discuss a little while you steal files then you should go for community based trackers.

You are probably right, ROD3NT. I really enjoy being part of this (the BT) community. I can have discussions here that I cannot have in an academic environment. There is a lot of freedom. There are also philosophies here regarding the free flow of information (where Communications and Philosophy meet, IMO)that are not suitable for a graduate-level classroom.

I am looking for a place where I can have my cake and eat it too. I know for a fact that there are A LOT of educated people here. I met a surgeon last week! Most of the mods on good sites are well educated also.

When I read the review for FSC, I made a note to myself to find out if that Club was a bunch of people who had opinions on philosophy or ones who had studied it seriously.

I found it kinda odd, yet intriguing that a small, private community would form a Philosophy Club. I thought perhaps it was started there because some of the people had backgrounds in it.

FSC is the only place that I have heard of that might meet my hopes. Not many sites devote space to a specific philosophy section. People with like interests tend to pool together eventually.

alfry1010
08-09-2009, 11:58 AM
i don't like fighting or wrestling
Me neither unless it involves women or barring that then at the very least someone gets seriously hurt
:smile2:

First you say you are a fan of comedy and then you say that you like Adam Sandler.Please make up your mind.
I like different comedy and if the monty are english absurd comedy i like too the primary funny jokes of adam sandler (sometimes it's just a relief to just take to first degree).

Anyway bonne chance.
thanks man

I have been FSC, for quite sometime, but FSC requires, the Inviter to know the Individual quite well. I am NOT sure How anyone here who is a FSC member, can invite U , if they DO NOT KNOW U ????? !!, since they have to Vouch for U, and be RESPONSIBLE for inviting U
So, putting a request here to join FSC, maybe can get U some attention from the FSC staff to take notice, BUT I am really NOT sure how effective is that for other FSC members........I could be WRONG !!
Thanks Enlightened, i read about the fact that the inviter should know me. So this request is made to let member of FSC that visiting FST know that if one of them share some of my interests in game or tv show or anime we can discuss together and get to know each other. And finally perhaps he would give me the luck to get part of FSC if he consider that my membership would be an asset to the community.

Good job putting some effort into your REQ. So from what I get you want to be active in most clubs? Keep in mind from what I've gathered it's technically a forum although the FSC way - which is great - but I noticed that you don't post in any other sections such as TV & Movies, etc. and mostly only post in giveaways or REQs. Why is this?
I read a lot but i found that the communty in FST is too huge so most of the time you got some lame respond like "it's a crap movie" or "this actor is BS" so it's very difficult to have a real one and i count on the light and aware community of FSC to fit that. Beside that i take advantage of that comment to say that i'm grathful to some nice post in FST (like polarbear) but spread in the middle of crap

Also, sorry to do this to you but most people research your post history beforehand and I noticed this post;

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-give-away-ages-post2826606/postcount38Now I get the 2 F's, but why would you request the 3rd F since it's esentially just e-peen and has mostly AFR collections that you said you dislike? Also in your rep apparently you gave away an account which is never good.

Good luck nevertheless.
So i stop chasing FTN after getting GFT (beside the e-peen it's almost the same from what i read) and for the rabbit i read that the content was lie other so i finally what to focus the tracker that really do a difference for me the FST community.
For the giving account, if you look the date you 'll see that it was when i was looking for content so i signup on every new tracker that seems to have a special content but if after some times account is not use i would rather give it to someone who can grow up the spread of a new tracker (in this case it was for science fiction).

Edit- To Rodent. I have a lot of places to "steal files". I am looking for good communities and discussion. FSC would not be worth pursuing if it is just another place to get stuff I already have access to.

I'm looking for the same thing, a nice tiny aware community that can discuss and share on this subject

I'm well aware of staffies opinions. But still, it's just an account. Security risk bla bla etc? Well, running a tracker is a security risk anyways so..
Like i said it was account of new tracker so the spirit was not to let it die but to get some activity to the tracker because that what a new tracker need.

cinephilia
08-09-2009, 12:14 PM

You are probably right, ROD3NT. I really enjoy being part of this (the BT) community. I can have discussions here that I cannot have in an academic environment. There is a lot of freedom. There are also philosophies here regarding the free flow of information (where Communications and Philosophy meet, IMO)that are not suitable for a graduate-level classroom.

I am looking for a place where I can have my cake and eat it too. I know for a fact that there are A LOT of educated people here. I met a surgeon last week! Most of the mods on good sites are well educated also.

When I read the review for FSC, I made a note to myself to find out if that Club was a bunch of people who had opinions on philosophy or ones who had studied it seriously.

I found it kinda odd, yet intriguing that a small, private community would form a Philosophy Club. I thought perhaps it was started there because some of the people had backgrounds in it.

FSC is the only place that I have heard of that might meet my hopes. Not many sites devote space to a specific philosophy section. People with like interests tend to pool together eventually.
you would make a good demagogue.. :frusty:

IdolEyes787
08-09-2009, 03:06 PM
I read a lot but i found that the community in FST is too huge so most of the time you got some lame respond like "it's a crap movie" or "this actor is BS" so it's very difficult to have a real one and i count on the light and aware community of FSC to fit that. Beside that i take advantage of that comment to say that I'm grateful to some nice post in FST (like polarbear) but spread in the middle of crap

Honestly alfry there are idiots everywhere.The mere fact of being on FSC doesn't ensure that someone is more knowledgeable,literate or interesting.

Actually I conversely appreciate a place that doesn't encourage idiots to speak their minds when clearly they are lacking one.
Besides obvious being less irritating it makes for a much healthier environment since there is a lot less smoke in the air.

As so commenting that" a movie is crap " I only take issue with posts like Bedtime Stories 10/10 , which contrary to reasoning actually says even less.
Besides being lazy it is pointless because without a valid scale the person is saying in effect it was on par with the greatest thing that they've ever seen which I sincerely doubt.
"A movie is crap" on the other hand is a valid response because sometimes that's all that needs to be said and although obviously I fail to adhere to it, there is beauty in economy.

Wait someone just PMed me saying that "this post is crap" ,so see what I mean.

As to nice posts like the one's by polarbear that 's just wrong.:mellow:

megabyteme
08-09-2009, 04:30 PM
you would make a good demagogue.. :frusty:

:unsure:

sez
08-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Soi got nothing to add but there is this indian site called imdb,people there seem to know their stuff when it comes to movies,so i dunno maybe you might wanna check it out sometime.
And if you wanna talk about education,i highly recommend collegeconfidential.Other than the obvious stuff,they have these threads where high school kids ask to be chanced to certain elite institutions,these threads if anything tend to be excellent avenues for blowing off steam and dumpen people's spirits if you are that type of person and the good part is you don't have to be associated with the said colleges in order to post let alone be sober as you are doing so.

n00bz0r
08-11-2009, 06:12 AM
^^ :yup:

:lol:

DV8type
08-11-2009, 07:31 PM
hmmm, i didnt even realize this and the trade section were still alive. guess they just moved the forums. Anyways, whats scary is how much you know about FSC's clubs. you seem to know more about fsc than fsc knows about you

alfry1010
08-11-2009, 09:57 PM
I just google "fsc review" :whistling

n00bz0r
08-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Google? :huh:
This is all that came up when i tried ur thing.. (Click and check it urself..)
http://www.google.com/search?q=fsc+review

C-mos
08-12-2009, 08:18 AM
double phail

megabyteme
08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
This search string works. Top of the list is some "Free Invite"/review site.

FSC +torrent +review

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fsc+torrent+review&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Looks like they just stole the review from FST.

The_Martinator
08-12-2009, 08:58 AM
This search string works. Top of the list is some "Free Invite"/review site.

FSC +torrent +review

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fsc+torrent+review&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Looks like they just stole the review from FST.

Thanks for the read. It's always great to read traders' comments as I always get a few laughs, lol.

PS: I would like account plz.

alfry1010
08-12-2009, 09:59 AM
and you can view the review without be a member of this site by clicking on the "cache" button on google

Zip
08-12-2009, 01:46 PM
hmmm, i didnt even realize this and the trade section were still alive. guess they just moved the forums. Anyways, whats scary is how much you know about FSC's clubs. you seem to know more about fsc than fsc knows about you
This applies for most of the new members, unless you haven't noticed. :blink:

Swift
08-12-2009, 01:54 PM
i think this thread is pointless now .. if you know what i mean

SPY
08-12-2009, 02:30 PM
It was pointless from de begining

Zip
08-12-2009, 02:34 PM
On what basis do you make that conclusion? :ermm:

n00bz0r
08-12-2009, 02:49 PM

on what basis do you think otherwise? :huh:

Zip
08-12-2009, 02:54 PM

on what basis do you think otherwise? :huh:
None. I make up along as I go. :king:

Frankthetank1
08-12-2009, 04:33 PM
how do u know so much about FSC?

Hi everyone,

Here is my torrenting story so you could understand why i want to be part to the fun and sharing community.
which tracker:
Goal: have some good content to enjoy and to learn
I start torrenting 3 years ago.First I was focus on french movies so i was only on snowtigers (french tracker). Then i was trying to get more specific tracker like bitme for elearning or BCG for games or HDBits for HD movies. By the meantime i enjoy be on invite forum (like FST) because we can talk about everything related to tracker and torrent and also about the content.

Which community:
I begin by the forum of each tracker but some aren't very great and the other are very restricted to their field. And the 0day tracker are to big to have a nice forum.
So i get some news and info about tracker and the torrent scene on the invite forum.
So i think FSC is the ultimate tracker i'm looking for because this is a nice little comunity of expert (from what i read) aware of torrenting. I think their clubs are exactly what a community aware of everything need so i could discuss about every new content i like. Because i would participate in almost every FSC Club beside the fight club (i don't like fighting or wrestling) and the kids club (i don't have any and if so they should learn english :P ), here is my contribution or interesst for each club:

The DVD Club:
I'm a fan of comedy (monty python, adam sandler, jim carrey), thriller with a nice plot (The Spanish Prisoner, usual suspect, cube, clockwork orange, pulp fiction, seven), adventure (die hard, indiana jones, back to the future, batman, falling down), action (jet li, jackie jan, 36 chambers, matrix) asia (old boy, shaolin soccer, my sassy girl, papurika, toki wo kakeru shoujo, akira) some realisators like Kubrick, Besson, Miyazaki and Jeunet.
I watch a movie every night (some bad and some great it depend of the scene and the synopsis) so i can discuss about it and share some view to have more good choice.

The Music Club:
I'm a big rock fan every kind of rock from the old school (led zep, ac/dc, gun's, deep purple) to the new rock (the killers) by my young years (nirvana, RATM, Queen, offspring, jeff buckley). But beside this i've got some very heterogeneous tasts and i can listen some rap (eminem i like the flow but not the lyrics) some R N'B (black eyed peas, Marvin Gaye) some classic (Carmina Burana, Die Zauberflöte) some pop (MJ) and some techno (Daft Punk, Fatboy slim)

The Philosophy Club:

x264 Club | High Def:
I bought a 32" screen in 2006 and since this screen is very useful to work while i can doing something else on the same screen and to watch a movie it's awsome so i'm focus on the HD content to obtain the best picture. I've got a computer from 2005 so i use coreAVC to decode the signal. I spread my passion to HD with my parents and their 50" screen add with the Western Digital HDTV so they can watch all my movies in HD without any computer problem.
To sum up i had a lot of problem to watch HD movie so i used differents players and differents decoders and now i've got a good base of knowledge to help others.

The Creative Club:
I don't know what kind of creative is it (photoshop, personnal music or video, or other) ?

The Anime Club:
beside the anime i watch as a child a really watch some nice anime in VOST was in 1999 with the help of a friend who give me some nice advice (one piece and noir). Since i'm addicted to one piece and bleach and i try to discovered some nice new anime. I discover some nice anime like cowboy bebop, eyeshield 21, GTO, ken, school rumble, samourai champloo, shaman king, death note, etc...
So it's would be great to discovered some new one with your advice and let you know of what little tresure i discovered.

The Game Club:
In my childhood i had a gameboy, a SNES and an amstrad 6128. Now i've got a DS, a Wii and a Xbox360. i spend 6 months on starcraft so from this time i try to limited my time of game so i'm more focus on the quick arcade game: car game, arcade, sport, fight.
My major play time is on PES2009 on PC with some friends.
I recently installed the USB loader on my wii and now i've got 50 games on a nice little white WD HD just on top of my wii.
I play the three one piece game in JAP till the end because these games are awesome.
I used the xbox360 most of the time to play fight and sport game with friends.

The TV Club:
The tv show are like a movie with a new part every week, you already know the caracter and the plot and most of the time the synopsis is always the same so either you like it or not. I watch with my girlfriend CSI and now NCSI but in the mean time we watch malcolm, desperate housewives, married with children, friends, futurama, jim profit, simpson, prison break, south park, scrubs, heroes, house, dexter, burn notice, hustle.

The Kids Club:
finally i could spend some times to talk about the show that was on air when we were young (goldorak or dragon ball) beside the fact that this subject can be in the anime or tv club also.

If you need any other info just ask me, I will sent you a PM.

sez
08-12-2009, 06:22 PM
i think its safe to say that the OP put effort and time into this request(that i almost thought it was plagiarised from elsewhere,could be the skeptic in me,who loyally helps to keep me safe by the way:lol:)...that aside though i think fst is as real as it gets,i know of a place that had he put up this thread he would have been flooded by comments that if anything would have just served to reinforce his utopic pov of this tracker.

Sanka113
08-12-2009, 08:42 PM
He plagiarized himself. He posted this at another forum. The other place isn't as active as this place, so he posted his request here for viability sake.

KushBlow
08-12-2009, 09:08 PM
how do u know so much about FSC?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2322672/postcount7511

Indeed, there are tracker reviews on FST.

IdolEyes787
08-12-2009, 10:00 PM
He plagiarized himself. He posted this at another forum. The other place isn't as active as this place, so he posted his request here for viability sake.

:idunno: If I wrote something that I was proud of I'd use it more than once.

:idunno: If I wrote something that I was proud of I'd use it more than once.

megabyteme
08-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Hi alfry1010,

I had some time and I thought I would read your post and your posting history. I only went back a year, but some things came to mind. Perhaps they will help you pursue your hobbies (as stated in your request) or just help you with your quest.

First off, it is nice to see that you did some research on FSC. You put effort into your post and that counts for something! Many people do not even make that much of an effort. I think that you come across as credible as for wanting the invite.

I think your credibility falls short after the request, though. If you look at your own posting history here, you will see that all of your posts have either been about the trackers you are interested in or requests/giveaways. You have only made one post on this site in the past year that was out of that section. In it, you simply said, "Let's go to IRC."

This site has active forums for movies and television, games, music, books, sports- pretty much all of the things you mention wanting to discuss in your request. Here. No invite necessary. None. You can go there right now. What are you waiting for? Go... :D

I am not flaming you. I am trying to make the point that your request lacks depth. Just go do the things that you truly enjoy doing. Don't worry about how "elite" the clubs are. Take every opportunity to just enjoy yourself. Make new friends. Make new enemies. But, follow the site rules (wherever you are) and have fun. I guarantee you that demonstrating your passions will get you MUCH further in life than waiting for the right group to discuss them with.

Now, just go and have fun. Talking about trackers has gotta be boring after a full year!

Good luck whichever way you choose your pursuits! :)

PlayeR
08-13-2009, 05:34 AM
fsc staffs have read this request. i think you can just close this thread. and wait for them to contact you if they want to invite you..Good luck...
what a long request.. i wouldnt be able to make such request.

alfry1010
08-14-2009, 11:54 AM
I didn't expect to much of this request on FST because i used FST only a year ago and for a short time. But it was only because there are some FSC staff here so they could read my request that's all and by just looking at my past on FST you can only criticize me like megabyteme do.

So you can close this, the message had been spread either in bad or good...

ovisan
08-14-2009, 07:56 PM
The request it's a win anyway mate, no matter if you'll get in or not. Congrats

Nemrod
08-15-2009, 03:28 AM
So you can close this, the message had been spread either in bad or good...

I think you can close it yourself. "Thread tools". :)

IdolEyes787
08-15-2009, 03:52 AM
I think he was talking to himself.

cap87
08-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Again, Good luck with your request, you just have to be patient now ;)

KushBlow
08-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Again, Good luck with your request, you just have to be patient now ;)

From the looks of it staff have seen this thread already, and invites are requested, so I dunno...