PDA

View Full Version : Ultraseeds?

TheWoolery
08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Is Ultraseeds experiencing some difficulty? I ordered a box yesterday and it hasn't been setup, nor can I get ahold of them through any form of contact.

They claim 24/7 support, so I find it a bit strange.

redguard
08-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Every seedbox has 0 availability on their site.

Kimsufi's plans changed so surely buying a dedicated box will be delayed.

You bought a box 24 hours ago? Woo ho ho, you're an eager person. Wait 3 more days if not a week - that's the seedboxer motto.

TheWoolery
08-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Every seedbox has 0 availability on their site.

Kimsufi's plans changed so surely buying a dedicated box will be delayed.

You bought a box 24 hours ago? Woo ho ho, you're an eager person. Wait 3 more days if not a week - that's the seedboxer motto.

Well, I just find it quite odd that they claim 24/7 support and this is the response.

redguard
08-10-2009, 06:29 PM
From my experience I find it odd that someone would be there at the moment you file a complaint. Most of these 'companies' are made from people like you and me. I don't know about you, but me for sure.

Besides, have you seen how a 24/7 support guy looks like? I had once and I am still shocked.

Patience is a virtue. After 3 days/1 week, threatening becomes a virtue.

TheWoolery
08-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I guess I should be more patient :P, but to note I ordered a dedi

redguard
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Oy, the dedi plans have all changed on Kimsufi. ALL! Darn those meddling kids!

Anyway, some of them should be available from today, 10th of August, but that's like saying "I think it's gonna be warm on Mars today" - nobody can actually check.

kell0w
08-10-2009, 07:15 PM
From my experience I find it odd that someone would be there at the moment you file a complaint. Most of these 'companies' are made from people like you and me. I don't know about you, but me for sure.

Besides, have you seen how a 24/7 support guy looks like? I had once and I am still shocked.

Patience is a virtue. After 3 days/1 week, threatening becomes a virtue.

actually i got mine through here

http://www.superseedbox.com/seedbox.html

how long did i wait for my seedbox?
25 minutes.
super great customer service. worth the money in my opinion!