PDA

View Full Version : Dario Argento

The Horror fanatic
10-02-2003, 01:31 AM
i am a big fan of dario argento's horror films and have seen amostly all of them now. I have the following
sleepless - video
the stendhal syndrome - dvd and video
wax mask - video
suspiria - dvd and video
phenomena - dvd
deep red - dvd
phantom of the opera - video
the church - video
the sect - video
trauma - video
tenebrae - video
I know there is more, and i know one of them is inferno, which i have seen and think is one of his best, but my favourite is sleepless.

The Horror fanatic
10-02-2003, 02:42 AM
anyone know of any dario argento horror movies? i particularly after inferno because it has got some really gory killings in it.

jakson5
10-05-2003, 07:38 PM
I am a huge Argento fan and Ive got all his movies except sleepless and the five days of milan. I hope to see card player soon!!! Pheneomena and Opera are my favourites.

MetroStars
10-05-2003, 07:42 PM
yep i fan of Argento...

I like Fulci more but Argento has dun sum gr8 movies

my fav Argento movies

Tenebrae

Demons

The Chruch

Deep Red

Two Evil eyes

Cat with nine lives

+ his daughter asia is hot as fuck 2

The Horror fanatic
10-07-2003, 03:38 AM
i forgot he did demons i got that one. wonder if he did sequel as well?, i got that as well, but both what i tape of tv. My favourite is sleepless, but i just love the killings in trauma. as metro says, asia sure is hot as hell too:w00t: Got to love her in stendhal syndrome, sexy as hell in that.

The Horror fanatic
10-15-2003, 04:36 AM
well i downloaded SUSPIRIA, PHENOMENA and INFERNO so far off dc++, also got NEW YORK RIPPER and THE LIVING DEAD GIRL. still waiting on a few more to download. but all five i mention i have downloaded in the 48 hours, which sure is cool. i have found virtually all of argento's on it, even quite a few of lucio fulci too

Wrongturn
10-15-2003, 11:23 AM
ive herd of those movies but didnt know who did them are you guys sharing them on kazaa ?

D!mensio_x
10-15-2003, 12:13 PM
:ph34r: @ Horror,

what's this dc++ you are talking about? Is it another p2p program or what?

Greetz, D!mensio_x. :ph34r:

MetroStars
10-15-2003, 12:22 PM
DC++ is very much like yahoo messanger

sorry 4 the poor screenshot
http://www.uploadit.org/files/151003-dccsharedimage.jpg

But diffrent Hubs for diffrent things... It's gr8 4 finding those rare horror movies...

I Recommend every 1 to join the horror hub House of Evil --- It's the safest hub in the world as u have 2 reg - u have 2 share a 10gig min - u have 2 share - and they have sum sort of bot that can spot RIAA & MPAA...

http://houseofevil.no-ip.org/

francodegghi
10-21-2003, 11:09 AM
i love dario argento's films too, but i think that his latest films sucks.
his creative and horrorific way of direct has been dead with opera, the very last good film he made.
Bye from italy

The Horror fanatic
10-24-2003, 04:09 AM
the last one he did i believe was sleepless, with the nursery rhyme animals killer. but if you want gore you cannot go wrong with inferno, suspiria or opera. opera as got one of the goriest killings i have seen it.

francodegghi
10-28-2003, 12:03 PM
and what about his early films (deep '70s) as "l'uccello dalle piume di cristallo", "il gatto a nove code" e " 4 mosche di velluto grigio" (sorry but i don't know the right traduction in english)???? they're more thrilling than horror but i think they're lovely.

bye