PDA

View Full Version : My List Of Needs

distorted
10-02-2003, 03:22 AM
the new ones dont post telling me they are not out.

ok list i need..

Scary Movie 3
Lord of the Rings 3
Matrix Revolutions
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Out of time
kill bill
mystic river
the school of rock
daddy day care
confidence
28 days later
the in-laws
chicago
identity
bruce almighty
bad boys 2
gigli

Gre1
10-02-2003, 04:44 AM
Well what u need to do is download bittorrent and hop on suprnova.org and get all of those movies if u can't find on Kazaa-lite.

thacowboy3
10-02-2003, 05:44 AM
ok..noob here..i posted a list too but the only reply i got was me posting info about the ones i found...

anyway, can you please tell me more about this bitorrent thing, where do i get it and if possible how to use it....i have never really tried anything other than fasttrack.

distorted
10-02-2003, 12:49 PM
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

not sure about them but everyone talks about it being about the only thing to use here, the boards for regular kazaa were better then here.. at least i think it was the reg boards

cwctv
10-02-2003, 04:25 PM
As Gre1 said "what you need too do" is a bit more work yourself I am new but I don't ask until I have done the groundwork.

Not Out Yet as far as I know :-
Scary Movie 3
Lord of the Rings 3
Matrix Revolutions

All these are on KaZaa I have had them or still got them and they are dvd rips sorry don't have hashes do a SEARCH they have to be here somewhere try harder!!!

daddy day care
28 days later
chicago
identity
bruce almighty

These are also on Kazaa in "cam" form and I think bad boys is a sceener ITS on this site i have seen it.

bad boys 2
gigli

As for Daddy Day Care took me 2 weeks on and off to get NOW i am sharing it it is an hard movie for downing.Its about 735 megs.

Gre1
10-03-2003, 12:30 AM
Bittorrent is the easiest filesharing program made (as far as I know) all u have to do is go to tha link that distorted posted get the program. It will take u totally of about two mins to download and install this program. Then just go to www.suprnova.org and get everything u want, it&#39;s all there. As for those movies, cwctv said that are not out, they are not, but they are on Kazaa........all of them are fakes so don&#39;t go downloading movies u see that have a new title and it hasn&#39;t been verified or is not out in theaters (then u will be posting that u got a fake <_<)but any movie that is out will be on suprova.org. One last thing, to make sure a file is real just go to www.vcdquality.com and if u see it there it is real. ;)