PDA

View Full Version : black rabbit

Swepsycho
08-12-2009, 08:45 PM
please deliwer info.... thx :)

Rart
08-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Its a level 10 tracker, so you should really try to get in. I heard its really, really amazing. Super rare content, amazing packs, and pretimes less than 0 seconds. I would have an orgasm if I saw the main page.

Please, just stop. Your just attracting more flames and making yourself look worse.

KushBlow
08-12-2009, 08:58 PM
I found it on deviantart. Been using it ever since.

I don't know why it attracts you so much, it's just a .gif. But if you try to take it from me I will hurt you in public.

Bai.

IdolEyes787
08-12-2009, 09:49 PM
But if you try to take it from me I will hurt you in public.

I'd pay to see that. :)

Nemrod
08-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Your just attracting more flames and making yourself look worse.

Is that possible? :blink:

C-mos
08-12-2009, 10:12 PM
blackrabbit.
there is no such things.dead , wasted .and you are wasting my thyme

respawn40
08-12-2009, 10:46 PM
blackrabbit.
there is no such things.dead , wasted .and you are wasting my thyme

Swepsycho is trying to cook while he's wasted :unsure:?

ca_aok
08-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Seriously. Your obsession with "secret" trackers is pathetic. Why don't you try searching if you care that much.

eram
08-13-2009, 12:16 AM
same all the time

LubTheStaringCat
08-13-2009, 02:40 AM
The simple answer Is their trying to get a rise out of you lot, and succeding.

n00bz0r
08-13-2009, 03:05 AM
The simple answer Is their trying to get a rise out of you lot, and succeding.
damn.. that sucks even more than swep's obsession.. :lol:

The_Martinator
08-13-2009, 05:53 AM
You n00bz! You know nothing! Blackrabbit is in fact level 13! It's the hardest tracker to get into! Why you ask? Because it doesn't exist anymore!

PS: Exellent thread!

gionman
08-13-2009, 06:34 AM
I have invites, but if I invited you, I'd have to...

n00bz0r
08-13-2009, 07:12 AM
damn..
/me wonders about the forgotten login details..
i was an uberleet VIP with unlimited invites there the last time. :lol:

NippleCake
08-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Why does this thread not yet have a 5 star rating?

n00bz0r
08-14-2009, 02:03 AM
Why does this thread not yet have a 5 star rating?
coz the OP is swepsycho :lol:

bumrocks
08-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Some things never change. thanks or the thread and the chuckle...

E3DaMeX
08-15-2009, 01:51 AM
I think I've found the most boss person on FST....swepsycho. Thanks for all the ROFOLOSFMAS responses. xD

n00bz0r
08-15-2009, 02:20 AM
invite swep for teh lulz :lol:

TraLaLa
08-15-2009, 05:51 AM
i just sent you an invite

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3451/83476728.jpg

n00bz0r
08-15-2009, 06:10 AM
i just sent you an invite

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3451/83476728.jpg
lemme put up something better

I invited him for lulz to 2 of my favorite sites.. :yes:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2wcegpd.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/rhvapu.jpg

PS: let me know if they are convincing enough :lol:

PlayeR
08-15-2009, 07:44 AM
those two are more convincing

Rikikii
08-15-2009, 09:01 AM
I can has ftn too?

n00bz0r
08-15-2009, 03:09 PM
I can has ftn too?

try makin a request at the apt place.. :happy:
you seem to have been a member here for quite a while now..
haven't checked ur post history..but, anyway, good luck!

KushBlow
08-15-2009, 05:49 PM
I can has ftn too?

try m

The fake invitations from PTN and FTN, along with showing the sites and photoshopping is a bit disrespectful, even if meant as a joke IMO. That said - and sorry if I missed something - but the what fuck is a apt place?

E3DaMeX
08-15-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it would mean appropriate place, but I'm not 100% sure. xD

Intr4ns1t
08-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Intr4ns1t removes n00bz0r's invite privileges for not using the questionairre and a blood test first

:lol:

n00bz0r
08-16-2009, 02:14 AM
try m

The fake invitations from PTN and FTN, along with showing the sites and photoshopping is a but disrespectful, even if meant as a joke IMO. That said - and sorry if I missed something - but the what fuck is a apt place?

the request section is the apt (appropriate) place :frusty:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apt

Intr4ns1t removes n00bz0r's invite privileges for not using the questionairre and a blood test first

:lol:

lol Intr4ns1t..I PMed him the questionnaire.. :rofl:
/me runs off to check if invite privs has been revoked..:lol:

PS: and the screenshots haven't been photoshopped. They are results of running a simple harmless script. :mellow:

Zip
08-16-2009, 08:47 AM
try m

The fake invitations from PTN and FTN, along with showing the sites and photoshopping is a but disrespectful, even if meant as a joke IMO.
My thoughts exactly.

TraLaLa
08-16-2009, 01:04 PM
try m

The fake invitations from PTN and FTN, along with showing the sites and photoshopping is a but disrespectful, even if meant as a joke IMO. That said - and sorry if I missed something - but the what fuck is a apt place?

i used paint i dont have the time for photoshop ;)

n00bz0r
08-16-2009, 03:07 PM

i used paint i dont have the time for photoshop ;)

its not PS.. i am not that good at GFX. Or, i am not good at anything remotely related to drawing/art.
Its a simple harmless script. Thats it.

cinephilia
08-16-2009, 03:42 PM
The fake invitations from PTN and FTN, along with showing the sites and photoshopping is a but disrespectful, even if meant as a joke IMO.
My thoughts exactly.
i'd be curious to know why it would be disrespectful toward these trackers.
afaik, there are no distinctive signs nor any information leaked other than the logo which is known to all...

KushBlow
08-16-2009, 04:14 PM
My thoughts exactly.
afaik, there are no distinctive signs nor any information leaked other than the logo which is known to all...

With the current society's stance on private trackers, even the abbreviation of certain trackers might get you banned. Some want to be truly private, and not talked about nor have reviews posted about it, or any info pertaining it, or even simple screenshots. That might be a taboo to some but most trackers agree when I say - when a certain thread here has over a million hits, it is best to avoid publicity on such forums.

While the above may have some exceptions with a few trackers, let me give you an example.

F***'s full abbreviation would not be acceptable, and might even get censored.
U*-* would also not be acceptable and even made a little 1337smiley (*-*) to avoid
publicity.

^ these trackers never, if ever, have their screenshots posted here - even if it does not show the logo - so why should it be different for ptn and ftn?

Edit: n00bzor I don't care whether it's a script add-on or program. In my eyes it's still unwanted attention and may encourage the traders.

n00bz0r
08-16-2009, 04:25 PM

With the current society's stance on private trackers, even the abbreviation of certain trackers might get you banned. Some want to be truly private, and not talked about nor have reviews posted about it, or any info pertaining it, or even simple screenshots. That might be a taboo to some but most trackers agree when I say - when a certain thread here has over a million hits, it is best to avoid publicity on such forums.

While the above may have some exceptions with a few trackers, let me give you an example.

F***'s full abbreviation would not be acceptable, and might even get censored.
U*-* would also not be acceptable and even made a little 1337smiley (*-*) to avoid publicity.

^ these trackers never, if ever, have their screenshots posted here - even if it does not show the logo - so why should it be different for ptn and ftn?

you are takin this stuff to an entirely new level. (without any reason, if i may say so):dabs:

we know you are trying to be all goody goody and shit.. but lets face it.. They are not wabbit or wheelmods, nor do they aspire to be...that i am sure of.
So, if anyone does have fun, without compromising their security in any way, why in hell would you have issues? (even the staffers of the tracker(s) in question dun have any) :mellow:

Edit: n00bzor I don't care whether it's a script add-on or program. In my eyes it's still unwanted attention and may encourage the traders.

aight..but there is one prob. I dun remember spraying pheromone on the screenshots. SO, I phail to see how would that get non members enticed to trade. :huh:

KushBlow
08-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Who are you to tell me what wheelmods and the rabbit aspire to be? I can assure you they don't give a fuck about all this level shit and sit on the forums and laugh because people like you overrated it to high hell. Our curiosity is our own downfall.

It may be harmless to an extent but it is publicity nonetheless. 1 out of x amount of noobs that have registered today might see those pictures, get intrigued and start trading for it. They might use those pics to scam someone in a trade.

I'm not suggesting this will happen but you might be giving the wrong (in BT world) people useful resources.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2009, 04:49 PM
I think what n00bz0r was referring to had nothing to do with levels.

n00bz0r
08-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Who are you to tell me what wheelmods and the rabbit aspire to be?
duh..read my post again.
All i said was.. the trackers in question (PTN and FTN) dont aspire to gain hype.
Hell.. i didn't even mention wabbit and wheelmods till ya drew my attention to them :lol:

I can assure you they don't give a fuck about all this level shit and sit on the forums and laugh because people like you overrated it to high hell. Our curiosity is our own downfall.
oh yes.. i know that..very well if i may say so.
u are being the one using words like "level" on the same post while mentioning the trackers which wish to stay away from glare. :dabs:

It may be harmless to an extent but it is publicity nonetheless. 1 out of x amount of noobs that have registered today might see those pictures, get intrigued and start trading for it. They might use those pics to scam someone in a trade.
its not even necessary to register on FST to view this thread, or any thread in the BT section (except the trade topics)

I'm not suggesting this will happen but you might be giving the wrong (in BT world) people useful resources.
the only valid point in the last few posts you have raised.
I have taken care not to post the script on FST.

Regarding the "script".. No PMs will be entertained in this regard. :happy:

KushBlow
08-16-2009, 05:22 PM
:unsure: you said they're not like wheelmods or the rabbit, now you mention hype. What other hype is there in those two trackers except levels?

Anyway doesn't matter if guests have to register or not, they can still use it for negative purposes :)

also...forgot what I was gonna say :lol: sorry I smoked up.

Edit: bros before hos man

Rigel9
08-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Why would you need a script anyway, you can just edit the source code of the page...