PDA

View Full Version : Can't Find Certain Movies.

sorogof
10-02-2003, 04:45 AM
Is there a special place where I might be able to go to and ask if someone might have a certain movie that they might not have in their shared folder at this time?

Gre1
10-02-2003, 04:48 AM
Yes, that would be in movieworld>request it will be moved there in a minute.

vegasguy
10-02-2003, 05:21 AM
Hi,

Don't go searchin here, you may find someone with the movie, but all they do is post the dat file, but don't share and no sources.

Use Bittorrent or IMESH for your movies.

cwctv
10-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Yes, that would be in movieworld>request it will be moved there in a minute.

Yep like that good answer :o

Don't go searchin here, you may find someone with the movie, but all they do is post the dat file, but don't share and no sources.

Oh I like that too as KaZaa is getting to be a "leechers" paradise I am sharing but thousand ain't. :angry:

vegasguy
10-07-2003, 05:54 AM
Hi,

If I can't get anything from kazaalite how should I share?

Gre1
10-07-2003, 05:47 PM
U can go to options>find media to share and then select folders u want to share, and why can't u get anything from kazaa? :huh:

vegasguy
10-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Hi,

I have shared plenty of files when I first joined, then I found out that I couldn't find nothing, so I stopped, if and whenever I get a file again from kazaalite, I will share it. Until then, I only share on IMESH and Bittorrent.

thacowboy3
10-08-2003, 04:19 PM
i have been using kazaalite, or rather the fasttrack network for over 5 years now and i have ALWAYS found what i wanted, sooner or later. books, songs, movies, even some hard to find images..you name it. some movies i couldn't find so i asked around and many told me to go get bittorent. i find it very slow, and most of the times it seems that it is downloading only enough to upload some more. and eventualy i found most of them movies on kazaalite.

i don't think i am goin anywhere with this but i just wanted to say that i m perplexed at some people saying they can't find anything. :huh:

or maybe this is some false propaganda to get bittorent famous??

Gre1
10-08-2003, 04:31 PM
The people are probably looking for a non-popular file that's why they can't find it.

vegasguy
10-09-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by thacowboy3@8 October 2003 - 16:19
i have been using kazaalite, or rather the fasttrack network for over 5 years now and i have ALWAYS found what i wanted, sooner or later. books, songs, movies, even some hard to find images..you name it. some movies i couldn't find so i asked around and many told me to go get bittorent. i find it very slow, and most of the times it seems that it is downloading only enough to upload some more. and eventualy i found most of them movies on kazaalite.

i don't think i am goin anywhere with this but i just wanted to say that i m perplexed at some people saying they can't find anything. :huh:

or maybe this is some false propaganda to get bittorent famous??
Hi,

In your quote you said "eventually" will find it, however most people want shitz right now,

I remember I was user of Kazaa a year ago, then I found out about IMESH through TechTV, then a few months later I found out about Kazaa-lite, I use K-Lite sometimes, but in my opinion I have found a better program called Bittorren!

I have only been using Bit Torrent for a month, and I like it because its very reliable, you can find stuff that you can't find on any other P2P program,

I am now learning how to use MIRC, and once I get that figured out, I will keeping on moving down the road, its evolution my friend. I find a program, then I find something better, and so forth,

I wouldnt wanna make Bittorrent famous, because then the Internet police would be on it.

I think with the latest scare, people are using Kazza less often and files aren't being shared,

The last file I was able to download from K-Lite was American Wedding,