PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats Secret

Harcroft
08-13-2009, 08:15 PM
EVERYBODY LOG IN WITH THIS ACCOUNT!!!! GO!

Username : 1stguest
Password : guest
Keyword : rahamsabr

The guest account cannot

Download
Upload
Post Comments
Forum Post
Use IRC

KushBlow
08-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah I'll pass...:shifty:

kaffeine
08-13-2009, 08:39 PM
EVERYBODY LOG IN WITH THIS ACCOUNT!!!! GO!

It would be awesome if you had a very slow and painful death.

:)

danio
08-13-2009, 08:39 PM
thank you fucktard for ruining this opportunity..

NippleCake
08-13-2009, 08:44 PM
why would you even consider comprimising the security of a torrent tracker?

That1Guy
08-13-2009, 08:47 PM
I'll just use my account thx. You are an idiot (op)

Rart
08-13-2009, 08:53 PM
This is what happens when torrent staff try to extend a decent privilege to the users =/. Now do you know why so many tracker staff aren't very lenient or forgiving?

The_Martinator
08-13-2009, 09:00 PM
why would you even consider comprimising the security of a torrent tracker?

There are bound to be some idiots around. :whistling

stoi
08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Wow, not only did he leak it here, but if his name is correct as in the same on BCG as here, then i just cant understand it.

He used to be admin, and yes we did have a falling out, but still, I even banned him and gave him a 2nd chance and re-enabled him.

but i am not 100% certain that this is the same person (same name yes, same person no) and i doubt i will get any info from the staff of here (i never have in the past) so time to start doing some digging.

but if it is the same person, i must have really wronged him in another life lol

realityhd
08-13-2009, 09:16 PM
How would people access the guest account if it was a secret?

stoi
08-13-2009, 09:20 PM
The reason for the guest account is this.

we get 1000`s of referrals in, most of them dont even touch their account, so this will help our members give their referral the details, they can log in and see if they want it or not, if not no harm done, if yes, then the member can refer.

it also gives a chance for new, want to be members, to read the FAQ and Rules, which atm, they cant without first signing up with the fake page on.

realityhd
08-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Ah that makes sense. I forgot about the referral thing you're doing. Keep it up.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Awesome combination .

So much nerve so little brain.

teamlam
08-13-2009, 10:11 PM
stoi...i sure hope its not the same person otherwise, it will be because of him who took advantage of your kindness, that might make you hesistate extending this kindness to others.

p.s. would it be too much to ask for a referral stoi?

Funkin'
08-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Some people just can't help acting like little bitches.

Nemrod
08-13-2009, 11:06 PM
Poor guy! :cry:

Mother Nature gave him only 2 neurones and unfortunately they are fighting each other.

megabyteme
08-13-2009, 11:11 PM
No, Nemrod. One is actually a hair and its restricting flow to the neuron.

Benjamin
08-13-2009, 11:28 PM
This is great, people are so immature.

yankeezfan1
08-13-2009, 11:51 PM
what a dick

Darker
08-13-2009, 11:54 PM
the staff of BCG have cleared they would delete any IP range using their guest login.

n00bz0r
08-14-2009, 02:01 AM
duh..
get a life OP. :frusty:

deadalive1
08-14-2009, 03:19 AM
To the OP put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard........

KushBlow
08-14-2009, 05:03 AM
I thought this thread would reveal a secret that furry felines held dear.

OP next time use Fed-Ex because you failed to deliver.

n00bz0r
08-14-2009, 05:11 AM
OP used his own carrier.. Fed-Sux

MiNiMAL
08-14-2009, 07:06 AM
muhahahahahahaha

Silviu
08-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Are you nutS

jasperr
08-14-2009, 02:36 PM
The reason for the guest account is this.

we get 1000`s of referrals in, most of them dont even touch their account, so this will help our members give their referral the details, they can log in and see if they want it or not, if not no harm done, if yes, then the member can refer.

it also gives a chance for new, want to be members, to read the FAQ and Rules, which atm, they cant without first signing up with the fake page on.

hmmmm..... i'll give you a plus for trying stoi but, as you can see.... no matter what you do you can't win.. you give an inch, they take a mile.. with as much bullshit and other crap that comes from not only this place but, others as well.... i don't know how you ramain to still actually keep your attitude possitive .. granted there ARE some decent peeps on these forums.... but, it seems that that bad ones always outshine the good ones.. indeed , no wonder staffers seriously dislike/distrust the members of these sites... lol

stoi
08-14-2009, 09:19 PM
you may as well delete this thread now, as we have disabled the guest account.

we tried, but it failed.

InSPir
08-14-2009, 10:29 PM
what an assh*le...

sez
08-15-2009, 12:04 AM
guess it was bound to wind up this way at some point.
You may consider doing a HD video tour instead then post it on youtube,that way the purpose of the guest account is still served without compromising the site's security.

E3DaMeX
08-15-2009, 12:40 AM
*sigh* Some people...

TheFoX
08-16-2009, 12:27 AM
...granted there ARE some decent peeps on these forums.... but, it seems that that bad ones always outshine the good ones.. indeed , no wonder staffers seriously dislike/distrust the members of these sites... lol

Not quite true...

While there are a high proportion of arseholes on this site, there are still some genuine members who would make excellent additions to any site.

It's the old, 'is the glass half empty, or half full', philosophy. Do we deal with the negative or the positive? Do we say FST is full of corruption and deceit, or do we celebrate when we locate those few members who have remained untainted by those who bring corruption?

When Hitler's armies were sweeping across Europe, there was a nunnery somewhere in Italy that had been designated as an ideal lookout for allied invasion. The Mother Superior begged with the Nazi Colonel not to turf them out of their home. He opened his shirt to reveal a Crucifix, and told the Mother Superior not to worry. The army left the nunnery to the nuns, and set up a lookout at an alternative location.

This is very much like FST. The hordes of traders and account sharers have within their ranks the souls of angels. We should not discount those heathens either, since many of them can be converted to good using wisdom and the light.

'Heed not, for amongst the den of evil, lies the true believers, the sharers, and the carers. Heed not, for amidst this den of traders and account whores, there are the cleansed few who will lead the lost to the light.'

jasperr
08-16-2009, 02:51 AM
:blink:

n00bz0r
08-16-2009, 04:41 AM
...granted there ARE some decent peeps on these forums.... but, it seems that that bad ones always outshine the good ones.. indeed , no wonder staffers seriously dislike/distrust the members of these sites... lol

Not quite true...

While there are a high proportion of arseholes on this site, there are still some genuine members who would make excellent additions to any site.

It's the old, 'is the glass half empty, or half full', philosophy. Do we deal with the negative or the positive? Do we say FST is full of corruption and deceit, or do we celebrate when we locate those few members who have remained untainted by those who bring corruption?

When Hitler's armies were sweeping across Europe, there was a nunnery somewhere in Italy that had been designated as an ideal lookout for allied invasion. The Mother Superior begged with the Nazi Colonel not to turf them out of their home. He opened his shirt to reveal a Crucifix, and told the Mother Superior not to worry. The army left the nunnery to the nuns, and set up a lookout at an alternative location.

This is very much like FST. The hordes of traders and account sharers have within their ranks the souls of angels. We should not discount those heathens either, since many of them can be converted to good using wisdom and the light.

'Heed not, for amongst the den of evil, lies the true believers, the sharers, and the carers. Heed not, for amidst this den of traders and account whores, there are the cleansed few who will lead the lost to the light.'

refreshing and reinforcing at the same time :happy:

jasperr
08-16-2009, 10:43 AM

Not quite true...

what does your long winded theory have to do with what i said? .... what i said was 100 % true and correct.. there are some good people on the forums... But, it's the undesirables that come from these forums also that get the most attention and put the rest in bad light.. and thats why a majority of staffers don't like these forums much.... can't change the facts m8.

megabyteme
08-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Great post, FoX!

Anything I would have to say would pale in comparison. So I'll just leave it at that.

sez
08-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Not quite true...
That's it.The thesaurus has been exhausted.The dictionary has just declared bankruptcy.With THIS, all the fitting adjectives have been used and re-used and worn down to the nub...splendid, spectacular, impressive, striking, glorious, superb, majestic, awesome, awe-inspiring, breathtaking,sumptous, resplendent, grand,impressive, imposing, monumental, palatial, stately, opulent, rich, dazzling, beautiful, elegant, splendiferous, ritzy, posh, swanky,masterly, skillful,admirable, accomplished, expert, skilled, skillful, consummate,irreproachable,meritorious,excellent, outstanding,intelligent, clever, smart, astute,adept,illustrious, first-class, first-rate,fine, superb,virtuoso, brilliant...i could go on forever but i think those few words already said it all :yes:.OG to say the least.

TheFoX
08-16-2009, 08:23 PM
what does your long winded theory have to do with what i said?

My long winded theory has everything to do with your previous statement.

.... what i said was 100 % true and correct.. there are some good people on the forums...

I'm not doubting this statement at all. I am merely promoting this statement in a positive light.

But, it's the undesirables that come from these forums also that get the most attention and put the rest in bad light..

Not true again. While the undesirables do get a lot of the spotlight, just as many, if not more, of the good members respond in a positive light. Just take a gander at some of the responses within this very thread.

and thats why a majority of staffers don't like these forums much.... can't change the facts m8.

Where do you get your facts from? While some of my colleagues detest this place, there are others who are more moderate in their attitudes, and there even some, like myself, who see FST as a positive challenge.

I should also point out that this happens to be one of my favourite forums, and that is without trying to impress FST admin with my fictional rank. Not once have I ever begged a favour of FST staff.

tjbzonasul
08-17-2009, 06:01 AM
Stou, my friend and mon ami..
when u gonna let me in ??

Disme
08-17-2009, 07:52 AM

It might help if you would at least put the minimum of effort in your post and wrote his name as he intended it to be written :wacko:

megabyteme
08-17-2009, 09:10 AM

It might help if you would at least put the minimum of effort in your post and wrote his name as he intended it to be written :wacko:

Also a brilliant strategy to post the request outside of the request area and under a thread that has upset the site owner. :blink:

Good luck with that...:lol:

tjbzonasul
08-18-2009, 04:49 AM
Thank you The Belgian !!!
I was just joking. I am aware this is no proper way of requesting invites. And that, If I am interested in one, I should try the right section of FST.

Skiz
08-18-2009, 05:22 AM
Closed.

No idea how it lasted this long...