PDA

View Full Version : Book Torrents

ABirdintheHand
08-14-2009, 04:18 AM
Hello everyone.

I'm brand new to the site and still relatively new to torrents. I was wondering where I'd find the most success looking for book torrents?

I've heard a lot about BitMe, but thus far, I haven't been able to get an invite. Since I'm still somewhat new to this, I don't have much to base my reputation on. I'd like suggestions for a public tracker or perhaps a private one that'll be easier to obtain. I've been told just hanging around this site will be sufficient to garner me a BitMe invite down the road, but I'd like somewhere to turn in the interim.

Thanks for all of your help!

-a

TP635
08-14-2009, 04:46 AM
http://www.myanonamouse.net/inviteapp.php
Nice staffs and easy to seed. with Freeleech and seeding bonus. 12000+ torrents

n00bz0r
08-14-2009, 06:43 AM
That does look interesting. Thanks for the link TP635.
Wonder why i never heard of that site before.

iLOVENZB
08-14-2009, 12:00 PM
http://www.ebookvortex.net/account-signup.php

n00bz0r
08-14-2009, 01:19 PM
/me waits for n00bzor to give feedback on the site before i applies.

oh.. i absolutely love it. :happy:
Its one the few sites with some nice content, and rly warm communities to speak of.
I would give it 4/5 for content. There is a lot to choose from.. books, music, sheetmusic...
an 4/5 for the community.
The guy who interviewed me was super nice for starters.I felt being genuinely welcomed into their community.
After posting an intro thread, i received 100 karma points from someone i don't even know. Now thats one gesture i wasn't prepared for. Much love.. <33

They have one great place going. :thumbsup:

//n00bEdit: And the person who sent karma to me was not a bot coded to do so after a posting in the forums. She was a relatively new 30 something weeks old 'active' member of myanonamouse.

Rart
08-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Hm... I think I might try it. Sounds pretty neat. Hope to be as impressed as n00bzor!

TP635
08-14-2009, 02:13 PM
The tracker staff are ridiculously nice. The tracker was open sign-up until just about a few weeks ago.