PDA

View Full Version : REQ BitMeTV

Frankthetank1
08-17-2009, 03:17 AM
I am humbly requesting a BitMeTV invite. no accounts please. I recently got a HDMI cable to run to my TV and now do not have to burn movies to a DVD in order to watch them. Also my bro got me hooked on some tv shows like Lie to me, rescue me and Dexter. I kinda like Entourage but haven't really gotten into it yet and only like one character which is Ari. Since i do not have HBO or showtime I really need an account. Let me know if u need proofs, I have really good ratio's on all my account and promise to use it extensively.

winmac
08-17-2009, 10:16 AM
BitmeTv is hard to seed.. U won't enjoying it.. I suggest for 0 day tracker like torrentleech or tv tracker like http://tvtorrents.com/

megabyteme
08-17-2009, 10:54 AM
tvtorrents.ro Is also quite good and they even have open sign-ups right now. They have options for English and Romanian language on the site. 99% of the files are in English.

I have to agree that BMTV is hard to seed. For the shows that you mentioned, you won't have much trouble finding them on any of the mentioned trackers.

The only time you would REALLY need a tracker like BMTV is for obscure British series and cooking shows, some older series (70's and 80's), some Oz and Nz TV, and some of the other obscure things you may not find elsewhere.

Honestly, I wouldn't have listened to someone telling me to just go with one of the "regular" trackers instead, but for the most part, you will find "general programming" all over the place.

BTW, I am dying for the new season of Dexter. :D

sez
08-17-2009, 12:06 PM
It also comes in handy if you don't like .RARs(alot more convenient if you stream shows through your xbox)
Otherwise its not right to tell somebody that they won't like a site based on your own personal experiences.A little cross seeding and some partial seeding here and there easily gets you to a descent enough ratio for you to enjoy the site.

IdolEyes787
08-17-2009, 12:10 PM
When I read the OP I had the exact same thoughts as you megabyteme.
BMTV is ta very good site if you are looking for foreign series ( I wouldn't even say that it's best for older shows because TVVault outdoes them there) but for commonplace series like you named TVT or an easy to seed O day would be ( and is) my first choice.

Seriously why the need to arse yourself up always having to jump on a torrent the second it comes out when you can be some other place without that kind of pressure?
Unlike sez I am strongly against partial seeding and think that if you have to cross seed to survive someone must be doing something wrong.

Btw that's not to say that BMTV isn't a good site because it is .

ajsi
08-17-2009, 12:12 PM
The only time you would REALLY need a tracker like BMTV is for obscure British series
thebox for british tv ffs. you are basicaly saying that if somebody is not after those shows you mentioned, they have nothing to do at bitmetv, which is terribly wrong as bitmetv is the best speed and content wise, hence everybody wants to join, and it is a valid reason.
it is not that hard to seed on bitmetv. if you set up an rss with smart filters at home, you can manage to have a nice ratio even with 1mbps upload speed. OP, i would recommend tvt.ro too though, it would be a good tracker to start with for you with the mentioned shows, and when you get tired off slow speeds they have there, you can always come back and "upgrade"

The_Martinator
08-17-2009, 02:46 PM
It also comes in handy if you don't like .RARs(alot more convenient if you stream shows through your xbox)
Otherwise its not right to tell somebody that they won't like a site based on your own personal experiences.A little cross seeding and some partial seeding here and there easily gets you to a descent enough ratio for you to enjoy the site.

Uhm, last time I checked both TVT.com and TVT.ro had unrared files. That doesn't mean (as said already) that the OP shouldn't go after BMTV. It's a great site if you got a fast enough connection or a seedbox, especially with the recent adition of freeleech.

pone44
08-17-2009, 04:01 PM
It is not hard to seed/keep a good ratio on bmetv.
For the OP TVT, any 0 day has the shows you mention.

I am humbly requesting a BitMeTV invite. no accounts please. I recently got a HDMI cable to run to my TV and now do not have to burn movies to a DVD in order to watch them. Also my bro got me hooked on some tv shows like Lie to me, rescue me and Dexter. I kinda like Entourage but haven't really gotten into it yet and only like one character which is Ari. Since i do not have HBO or showtime I really need an account. Let me know if u need proofs, I have really good ratio's on all my account and promise to use it extensively.

Frankthetank1
08-17-2009, 09:49 PM
I can seed anywhere, I have insane ratio's on all my sites. I have never had a problem with that. I also have tons of other shows i need to get for family and friends.

BitmeTv is hard to seed.. U won't enjoying it.. I suggest for 0 day tracker like torrentleech or tv tracker like http://tvtorrents.com/

IdolEyes787
08-17-2009, 10:10 PM
I also have tons of other shows i need to get for family and friends.

Who knows you may t be the best potential member BMTV could ever hope for but you shouldn't make statements like that because it begs someone to say something like " which ones " and then you answer "Lie to Me " and " Burn Notice " and "Two and a Half Men " or something similar and your right back at square one.(Being that people were trying to be helpful before and that you don't need BMTV to download any of though programs)

Just say the truth that BMTV is by far the most prestigious TV site and it would be a really great thing if you could be a part of it.

Either that or list some shows that these people need that you can't find anywhere else.

ajsi
08-17-2009, 10:45 PM
I also have tons of other shows i need to get for family and friends.

Who knows you may t be the best potential member BMTV could ever hope for but you shouldn't make statements like that because it begs someone to say something like " which ones " and then you answer "Lie to Me " and " Burn Notice " and "Two and a Half Men " or something similar and your right back at square one.(Being that people were trying to be helpful before and that you don't need BMTV to download any of though programs)

Just say the truth that BMTV is by far the most prestigious TV site and it would be a really great thing if you could be a part of it.

Either that or list some shows that these people need that you can't find anywhere else.
well, maybe the whole problem is way bigger that this. ppl do have invites, 8514 power users makes it minimally one per power user, but nobody wanna hand them out, which is a miracle for me. a request would look just fine if somebody wrote "i can get what i want elsewhere, but i wanna be a part of bmtv cause its simply the best tracker for tv shows", and it looks just ok for me, you watch tv shows, you want the best source, that is the way it should be. but when request like that appears, everybody will come and tell op to go there, do that, but if anything, not to join the tracker. requesters know these days that they have to write something, like in this particular case, i need this and this show. but then it gets even worse, and what a surprise, we all tell him that in the best case, he shouldn't join bmtv and just stick with other trackers where he can get these shows "easily". maybe this request is not let's say complete, but if he could join bmtv only if they had shows that can't be found elsewhere, it would be terribly wrong. i've never joined a tracker for some specific files.
OP, maybe you didn't prove perfectly you deserve an invite, but i wish you luck with your request, maybe someone will step up and invite you

megabyteme
08-18-2009, 12:22 AM
I was not trying to discourage you from seeking BMTV, OP. It is a good site and I have not seen anything that would make me thing that you would not want, or deserve, to be a member.

I was making suggestions as to where you could find the shows you want to watch now and while you wait to get into BMTV. As I mentioned, I would not have listened if someone told me to accept something "less" than BMTV. Everyone wants "the best" site. It's human nature and it is really impossible to know what is there until you have joined.

Those of us who made alternative suggestions were trying to help you find the shows you said you watch. Nothing more. Those who make requests who are clearly not "suited" get other comments made in their threads.

I do wish you luck on your request. I have not read all of your posts, but you seem like a good guy and a good addition to BMTV!

Frankthetank1
08-18-2009, 12:55 AM
thanks for the support also see below :whistling

"I can get what i want elsewhere, but i wanna be a part of bmtv cause its simply the best tracker for tv shows", and it looks just ok for me, you watch tv shows"

megabyteme
08-18-2009, 02:08 AM
"I can get what i want elsewhere, but i wanna be a part of bmtv cause its simply the best tracker for tv shows", and it looks just ok for me, you watch tv shows"

Well, that make sense. :yup:

Frankthetank1
08-18-2009, 09:36 PM
missed an invite cause i work 9-5 and they dont let me go on torrent sites. SOB!!

Scorpio223
08-18-2009, 10:34 PM
haven't u received invite from Silviu ? :)

Frankthetank1
08-18-2009, 11:48 PM
No i was too late. He gave it away to the poster before me. He had some good ss's too..

:angry:

Scorpio223
08-19-2009, 07:31 PM
@ Frankthetank1

PM your Profile Links from BIT-HDTV,TL(if you have TL).

The invite has been given.
Good Bye!
Last edited by Silviu; Yesterday at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

someone lies.. :yes:

Frankthetank1
08-20-2009, 05:29 PM
What does some lies mean? And why are u quoting Silviu?

Scorpio223
08-20-2009, 05:39 PM
this quote explained that he invited u... :|

slymester
08-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Interesting turn of events to say the least.

Frankthetank1
08-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah but he didn't.

Scorpio223
08-21-2009, 10:24 AM
then he never had invite on bitmetv ... so Silviu is a liar .

Frankthetank1
08-21-2009, 12:30 PM
some people do this giveaways just to steal peoples ss's and popularity.

Scorpio223
08-22-2009, 04:11 PM
i think that too.

Rart
08-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Please post a (GOOD) explanation of whats going on... maybe get silviu to post too.

Then send me some proofs, with my name in searchbox, AND browsing torrents by latest dates (so I know its your ss). Seedbox is optional but would be helpful, and I'm going to need my name somwhere for that too (with a recent torrent). Last but not least, explain to me why you want it.

I MAY consider you, but no guarantee.

Frankthetank1
08-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Basicly it is all in this below post where Silviu offered a bitmetv invite

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-1x-bitmetv-363548

Scorpio223 & I both both posted great SS's of our ratio and such, Silviu then lied and said he gave it to one of us but never did.

pone44
08-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Report it if true.?

some people do this giveaways just to steal peoples ss's and popularity.