PDA

View Full Version : Screw internet/computers/torrenting and everything else that has to do with....

Albo Da Kid
08-18-2009, 06:18 AM
Wasting time with bullshit when you can be doing something else more productive and self benefiting.

I feel like a different person now that i haven't touched the computer in a long time. Im actually embarrassed of myself for wasting so much time on the internet while my friends were out there living a normal life. You guys should try and cut down on internet use also. You'll realize that it's a smart move when you do. Use your time intereacting with real life stuff more and a little less interecting with the virtual world

fukk.. lol i remember i developed some kind of a social disorder this past year for being infront of the computer so much. i just started feeling normal again. there were times whern i couldnt even have a decent convo with a person because i would think about being infront of the comp all the time

Glitterstep
08-18-2009, 06:38 AM
fukk.. lol i remember i developed some kind of a social disorder this past year for being infront of the computer so much. i just started feeling normal again. there were times whern i couldnt even have a decent convo with a person because i would think about being infront of the comp all the time

Well,I guess i am going through that phase now..:(...Sitting in front of the comp for like 7-8 hours
I guess its just perfectly normal.

Mr. Mulder
08-18-2009, 06:47 AM
I'll try to spend less time with computers then but i don't think my boss is gonna like it... :dabs:

FleshGregor
08-18-2009, 08:38 AM
The cyber-sabbatical begins

Something Else
08-18-2009, 09:15 AM
fukk.. lol

A mental disorder too. :unsure:

JPaul
08-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Wasting time with bullshit when you can be doing something else more productive and self benefiting.

I feel like a different person now that i haven't touched the computer in a long time. Im actually embarrassed of myself for wasting so much time on the internet while my friends were out there living a normal life. You guys should try and cut down on internet use also. You'll realize that it's a smart move when you do. Use your time intereacting with real life stuff more and a little less interecting with the virtual world

People have been telling you to fuck off for ages, see it's for your own good. Now fuck off again and this time don't come back. You know it makes sence.

redMonster
08-21-2009, 10:05 AM
We hear you man. :P

Most of the regulars on FST and trackers, etc. are like you, including me. Although I have not been visiting FST lately a lot because I am sick of the same discussions again and again in the bittorrent forum. I have moved to another forum now, but I waste a lot of time there too.

Extreme of anything is not good for an individual. Torrenting can be very useful if you use it moderately just for the content and the occasional chat on forums / IRC. I have learnt so much about technology by browsing the tech section of various forums. I don't agree with your "Screw internet/computers/torrenting" this very reason. I have been exposed to so much good content because of getting into torrent sites. I could never appreciate international movies, etc. if I did not torrent.

And yes, my studies have been affected because of all this, and real life too. But then I have always been that way. But I do feel the lack of real life stuff in my life often. I feel jealous of the other people who are leading normal life.

But :(

Skweeky
08-21-2009, 10:47 AM

People have been telling you to fuck off for ages, see it's for your own good. Now fuck off again and this time don't come back. You know it makes sence.

Hear hear

MagnaZombie
08-21-2009, 11:04 PM
But I do stuff with my friends on the computer. Just because you use a computer doesn't make you abnormal. :l

IdolEyes787
08-21-2009, 11:18 PM
No you managed that feat on your own.

Albo Da Kid
08-22-2009, 07:51 AM
I feel jealous of the other people who are leading normal life.

I'm not trying to be funny but imagine how guys like benchez, jpaul,skweeky and Snee feel like

right now im trying to imagine their daily routines

Albo Da Kid
08-22-2009, 07:53 AM
but anyway i was just trying to open a few eyes over here because i know how much life sucks when you're in front of the computer all day

peace

benchez' mum
08-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Stating the obvious with poor wording and a total lack of grammar. How grand.

Peace off. Fudge-packer.

redMonster
08-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Stating the obvious with poor wording and a total lack of grammar. How grand.

Peace off. Fudge-packer.I like your username. :huh:

benchez' mum
08-22-2009, 04:19 PM
I like your AIDS. :smilie4:

Skweeky
08-22-2009, 07:08 PM
I feel jealous of the other people who are leading normal life.

I'm not trying to be funny but imagine how guys like benchez, jpaul,skweeky and Snee feel like

right now im trying to imagine their daily routines

I know, it's really quite hard having that many people being envious of me.

Why are you still here anyway? Are the villagers waiting outside with pitchforks and torches again?

Albo Da Kid
08-22-2009, 08:24 PM
nah i just swung by to see whats up

Something Else
08-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Now pish off back to dvd4arab and post about phones. :ghey:

Rart
08-24-2009, 02:36 AM
So basically you're calling us all losers and that we should be envious of your recent enlightment into the "cool kids" group?

OSx
08-24-2009, 04:07 AM
the internet can be a positive and negative thing. there is only one key to life and that is to do everything in moderation.

Hologram
08-24-2009, 03:54 PM
You say, screw internet, I say screw you and your social disorder. No one cares if you have a real life or not. I don't.

Something Else
08-25-2009, 09:40 AM
the internet can be a positive and negative thing. there is only one key to life and that is to do everything in moderation.

I take it that by key to life, you mean erection.
I take it that by moderation, you mean jeebus.

Why do you want to do Jeebus. :blink:

Something Else
08-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Double boared. :fist:

Barbarossa
08-25-2009, 09:52 AM
You say, screw internet, I say screw you and your social disorder. No one cares if you have a real life or not. I don't.

Hahaha :lol:

swizZ8
08-25-2009, 10:50 AM
So basically you're calling us all losers and that we should be envious of your recent enlightment into the "cool kids" group?

hahahaha

:lol::lol::lol:

zedaxax
08-27-2009, 08:41 PM
real life

Hologram
08-27-2009, 11:24 PM
real life

Oh really? :unsure:

Rart
08-28-2009, 03:54 AM
Albo Da Kid knows about this thing called "real life", but unfortunately we don't =/

Alien5
08-28-2009, 04:21 AM

Having a normal life to me means and using the Computer occasionally for important stuff like music and pr0n, and coming here off track and way too often to laugh at you all making fools of yourselves and each other. :lol: :unsure: we're all doomed.

i just can't understand why you named and shamed only 3 people, im sure we all use the computer too much.

Skweeky
08-30-2009, 07:45 PM
I know Allen, surely you are easier to insult than moi, right? :unsure:

kallieb
08-31-2009, 01:25 AM
Do tell, what brought forward this epiphany.. this born again moment. Forgot to pay your internet bill? Power failure? Saw a vision in your bowl of cereal?

Alien5
08-31-2009, 05:46 AM
Hey sweet tits, how are you man?

Albo Da Kid
09-02-2009, 07:38 PM
...and coming here off track and way too often to laugh at you all making fools of yourselves and each other. :lol: :unsure: we're all doomed.

You're not doomed...You're all just a bunch of lost clowns who dont know what to do with their free time, but fortunately you're all going to find your way sooner or later because everyone "wakes up" at one point in their life...

for now enjoy your time here in the netz:cool:

Intr4ns1t
09-03-2009, 12:45 AM
As with all things, if you take it too seriously, it will take you too seriously. Or something. Ah fuck it, I don't actually know. I just read and respond to that which seems worth not responding too as I feel it is my duty to make as little real sense as possible. It's worked thusfar, or so my real life friends have told me.

/me looks down at his right and left hands and says "right?"

Alien5
09-06-2009, 09:41 PM
...and coming here off track and way too often to laugh at you all making fools of yourselves and each other. :lol: :unsure: we're all doomed.

You're not doomed...You're all just a bunch of lost clowns who dont know what to do with their free time, but fortunately you're all going to find your way sooner or later because everyone "wakes up" at one point in their life...

for now enjoy your time here in the netz:cool:

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/a-bunch-of-clowns.jpg

beansis
09-07-2009, 07:26 AM
they definitely keep it real