Glitterstep
08-20-2009, 10:57 AM
zdrux should now invite ya himself. :mellow:

:lol::lol:...

PS: dont spam in this topic...:frusty:

:(...

ajsi
08-20-2009, 11:32 AM
HE IS NOT A TRADER SO DON'T WRITE HIM ON EXCHANGE IDEAS!!!

oh, also guys notice(it is less visible i know), do not spam his topic ;)
also notice, he is an elite inviter(and that guys, couldn't be overlooked at all),whatever it stands for. so other elite inviters, if you are out there, your fellow friend is in an hour of need, you should come and help him ;)

Rart
08-20-2009, 02:09 PM
He is an elite inviter, and doesn't want other people to spam him with trades. Obviously from that you can tell he is an upstanding member of the community. He is also a non nonsense man, as you can tell from his resolute stance on spamming his topic.

I respect this great "elite".

Honestly to the OP though, I would recommend putting more effort into your requests. Becoming more active in the community is good and will help you, as well as giving away invites, but putting little to no effort in your request except for "i can send proofs" is often a surefire sign of collecting and demonstrates a lack of effort in your request. Try to include more info as to why you deserve the invite (but please, not a page of ass kissing on how you want to join for the "community".

n00bz0r
08-20-2009, 04:07 PM
^^ well said.
I dun have that kinda patience to deal wid the likes of OP. :lol:

/me wishes he was patient :P

djerholler69
08-20-2009, 04:13 PM
I guess like how many TT requests go, an important thing is to show a strong interest for the music, and to name some good labels/artists that you listen to. This allows TT members to know that you're joining to get find your favourite music, or to find new artists to listen to :)

Of course, that is what I feel should be the way to request for an invite to a dedicated tracker, maybe you have a different way

iDEA
09-02-2009, 06:01 AM
bump

deadalive1
09-02-2009, 06:39 AM
You should really make a better effort in explaining WHY you want to join the tracker, otherwise you'll never get in no matter how many times you bump the thread. :frusty:

The_Martinator
09-02-2009, 06:53 AM
You should really make a better effort in explaining WHY you want to join the tracker, otherwise you'll never get in no matter how many times you bump the thread. :frusty:

bump :lol:

megabyteme
09-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Nice *BUMP*, Martinator!

If he gets just 4 more *BUMP*'s a fairy will grant him his heart's desire. True Story.

iDEA
09-05-2009, 08:59 AM
bump

iDEA
09-25-2009, 08:29 AM
end