PDA

View Full Version : ANy TRUSTED OVH.com resellers?

satya87
08-20-2009, 04:37 PM
anyone over here who knows of kimsufi.com/OVH.com resellers not any other subsidiaries like .uk .pl etc.

looking for a decent price on those EG servers and since they have 200Mbps unlimited to internet premium ideal server

FransTormer
08-20-2009, 04:42 PM
I do know Xirvik will resell you any server from OVH but the problem is they need to be registrered to your own personal account to be able to use 200Mbps; that's why most resellers either offer 100Mbps or Gbps because their account is already filled with machines.

But that's just how I "see" the SLA Premium form OVH to anyone renting servers from them.

xirvflux
08-20-2009, 07:19 PM
I do know Xirvik will resell you any server from OVH but the problem is they need to be registrered to your own personal account to be able to use 200Mbps; that's why most resellers either offer 100Mbps or Gbps because their account is already filled with machines.

But that's just how I "see" the SLA Premium form OVH to anyone renting servers from them.

Xirvik provides the service of 'personal OVH customer account including access to the OVH manager' too :-)

Anyway, I wouldn't assume that everyone has the same deal with OVH as listed in the home.

FransTormer
08-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Xirvik provides the service of 'personal OVH customer account including access to the OVH manager' too :-)
Yeah, that's kinda what I meant but probably it came out badly in my previous post. Thanks for clarifying though, not many resellers of a service like that (not to my knowledge, anyway)

satya87
08-21-2009, 04:10 AM
is it possible to get my own account with a personal 200Mbps connection to myself? from xirvik

tehreaper
08-21-2009, 06:57 PM
I second the Xirvik motion. Very great service and prompt support. I researched quite a few resellers before just going with them. After all, you're paying for the support basically.

brhosting
08-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Br-Hosting.com can also provide all OVH plans. However, we don't offer access to the OVH Manager but any changes/requests can be fullfilled without any problem.

oklahomasucks
08-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Br-Hosting.com can also provide all OVH plans. However, we don't offer access to the OVH Manager but any changes/requests can be fullfilled without any problem.

Lol, except you mark up the prices a lot more than Xirvik.

You're going to charge $90/month for a box that costs you $42/month from Kimsufi.fr?

brhosting
09-07-2009, 06:41 AM

Lol, except you mark up the prices a lot more than Xirvik.

You're going to charge $90/month for a box that costs you $42/month from Kimsufi.fr?

No company can provide the same support we have ;). We are not charging for gaining purposes, just to give our customers the best support they can have.

Cabalo
09-07-2009, 11:13 AM
48$ for support is way too much.
i suppose you offer cookies and lemonade ?

pandorab
09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
superseeder.eu now are reselling from ovh.com but u have to go to there irc and talk to the owner.