PDA

View Full Version : New NZB-Site hits the web nzbleech.net

nzbleech
08-21-2009, 06:15 PM
i want to present you a new nzbsite. besides several infos to every release like a trailer you got for each release about 3 downloadlinks for nzb files. the site automaticly updates every few minutes so i think itīs the fastest nzb site arround. i hope you like it.

enjoy the new page and visit http://nzbleech.net

SonsOfLiberty
08-22-2009, 02:42 AM
That's you indexing turn around time? If so, I posted Eureka and Monk newest episodes here and there still not on your site 30 minutes later.....

nzbleech
08-22-2009, 10:44 AM
as you can see weīre currenty in the betatest. there still a few probs. after this weekend the updatetime will be every 10 minutes.

greets nzbleech

SonsOfLiberty
08-22-2009, 04:00 PM
So your an auto indexer like NZBs.org?

Also, please don't post multiple threads advertising your site, I deleted the other thread, that was the same as this one.

If you want to advertise, there's a block at the top you can pay for advertising like everyone else does....

This thread is fine though :)

RudestBuddhist
08-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Pretty nice site. I like the layout. I'll keep it in my rotation.

nzbleech
08-23-2009, 04:53 PM
you can accept new functions on site soon, like user requests and many more. so keep an eye on the site ;) and tell your friends about the page

JonMichael
08-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Bookmarked, thanks nzbleech.

Skiz
08-24-2009, 06:43 PM
I like the concept. Fast is always a plus. :)

On the flip side, I can't stand sites that over-space everything, the way this on does. For example, if I'm search for 'Entourage' I don't need a big image (the exact same one over and over again) next to every single listing as well as a description of the show next to every single one as well (not an episode description, but a duplicate description of the show on every listing). If I'm looking up the show, I know what it is and what it's about; there's no need to be redundant.

The other "con" for me was, everything is in German. :dabs:

nzbleech
08-25-2009, 06:40 PM
@skiz if you donīt want the image again and again and the plot you can chose the titleview on top. so you get only listed the episodes without the information ;) enjoy

origin909
08-25-2009, 07:16 PM
@skiz
the software is still in a testphase. several enhancements are planed. such as multiple language support for all kind of information. i hope everybody who doesnt understand the german language can find a way through the site at this stadium of developement too, because all essential things are in english. thanks for the feedback