PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox UP Server Issue

RAZ-R
08-12-2009, 10:06 PM
First of all i am sorry because i wrote here but i still cant open a new topic in this forum and i have a problem.Almost 36 hours ago i pay throught paypal for SB-20 plan but i still didnt receive any login details.I also try to contact via E-mail but there is still no answer.Does anyone knows what is happening and should i get worry for my money?THanks for any answer in advance and once again sorry for posting here.

Update:
It has been 2 and a half day and still no answer from them this is very bad from their side .

quaipsespe
08-20-2009, 05:55 PM
First of all i am sorry because i wrote here but i still cant open a new topic in this forum and i have a problem.Almost 36 hours ago i pay throught paypal for SB-20 plan but i still didnt receive any login details.I also try to contact via E-mail but there is still no answer.Does anyone knows what is happening and should i get worry for my money?THanks for any answer in advance and once again sorry for posting here.

Update:
It has been 2 and a half day and still no answer from them this is very bad from their side .Hi, did you get answers from seedboxup.com?

RAZ-R
08-21-2009, 08:22 AM

Update:
It has been 2 and a half day and still no answer from them this is very bad from their side .Hi, did you get answers from seedboxup.com?

No i did not.

R10Ronaldinho
08-26-2009, 02:16 PM
did you get your seedbox ?

quaipsespe
08-26-2009, 06:18 PM
I've pay 10 days ago. No answer, No seedbox.

bris
08-27-2009, 04:10 AM
Same. I paid about 4 days ago, no reply. I send an e-mail daily with no updates. Very sad, because we can't dispute with paypal for money back, since its a service not an actual physical product =-\

so we are screwed i think.

n0_0ne
08-27-2009, 04:38 AM
shit, I just did the same thing. Wish I had read this before signing up. If you guys haven't had any luck getting a hold of him yet, then I probably won't either.

quaipsespe
08-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Very sad, because we can't dispute with paypal for money back, since its a service not an actual physical product =-\I didn't know that :(

solaris
08-27-2009, 05:40 PM
just wanted you guys to know seedboxup.com is actually Seedbyte.com

the url Seedbyte.com redirects to seedboxup.com

bris
08-28-2009, 02:42 AM
Got an e-mail today from them saying:

"Usually our setup time is witihin 72hours, but for sB60 the 12euro plan at the moment the setup ETA is 4-12 Hours,

if you have more questions or requests let us know,

Best Regards,
SEEDHOST TEAM."

Only took 96 hours for them to reply back, still not status on my seedbox being setup. Very sad business practices. Anyone know some monkeys that I can order seedboxes off?

Rart
08-28-2009, 05:24 AM
Seed box up has almost nothing in their design other than text and they offer 1gbit seedboxes for 5$ a month? I'm sorry, but everything in that sounds like a scam =/. Try a paypal claim, or a complaint with whatever method you payed with.

Bris, isn't that a different site?

seedhost-net
08-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Haha, dude we ain't this company , the message you posted here is an quote from email WE answered and not the company you all refering too.

Got an e-mail today from them saying:

"Usually our setup time is witihin 72hours, but for sB60 the 12euro plan at the moment the setup ETA is 4-12 Hours,

if you have more questions or requests let us know,

Best Regards,
SEEDHOST TEAM."

Only took 96 hours for them to reply back, still not status on my seedbox being setup. Very sad business practices. Anyone know some monkeys that I can order seedboxes off?

bris
08-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Haha, dude we ain't this company , the message you posted here is an quote from email WE answered and not the company you all refering too.

You are correct. I apologize about that confusion. So I still do not have any response from seedboxup.

Nixdorf
09-03-2009, 08:16 AM
i'm looking for seedbox as well. http://seedboxup.com is attractive but just read what you guys post here and makes me worry. Will get away from them...

n0_0ne
09-06-2009, 06:37 AM
i'm looking for seedbox as well. http://seedboxup.com is attractive but just read what you guys post here and makes me worry. Will get away from them...

Good choice. E-mailed them a week ago and still no reply.

HillMan
10-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Well here is my experience with seedboxup...

I contact them on 29th of Sept. and received answer after less than hour. I was impressed, so i decide to buy a seedbox with them.
Lucky for me i decide to buy cheap one as a test... After my payment was finished... disappointment starts.. there was no info from seedboxup stuff... i wait for 2 days ... try to contact on every email that they left... no info, nobody answers... after that i start to search threw forums about seedboxup user experience and everything i found was that seedboxup service is simple internet scum.
Nobody ever gets account with them, even found several of email addresses banned by paypal which was used for seedboxup payment... and after 6 days i decide to open a dispute with paypal. 5 days after dispute start, as seller did not respond i raise a claim threw same center and yesterday, claim was resolved and Paypal refund me without any problem threw their dispute center.

I strongly suggest for everyone not to try buy anything from this sellers.

As proof when i pay for my account ordering email was [email protected]... now that email is banned from paypal and those scums had new email [email protected]...

jimbobc
10-30-2009, 11:17 PM
People, never should you pay a penny to seedboxup!

Seedboxup is totally a scam. I realized it was a scam right after I paid: they did not ask for any of your information, not even your e-mail address!!! How in the world they could deliver the seedbox to me if they didn't even know my e-mail address!!!

All those fcukers did was to setup a website and advertise some ridiculously cheap seedbox; provide an inquiry email and have someone answer your e-mail within 24 hours; set up a payment page and as soon as you clicked on the payment button, bang, your money is gone. Do not dream that you will get your seedbox. I flooded those mother-fcukers with e-mails, well, before you paid, they would answer within 24 hours; after you paid, never.

SeedboxUP
02-06-2010, 04:42 PM
A new update on the situation.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=3386189&postcount=3

serramagk
02-10-2010, 03:26 AM
I was reluctant after reading these posts, but I had just signed up a couple of hours earlier. So far so good. I got all of my info in about 8 hours or so and have had no trouble at all, and all for a really good price (I decided to start with the 20GB plan). So far I'm pleased.

I hope you can change around the rep of seedboxup.

TLwhore
02-11-2010, 11:06 PM
You could always try www.serverscene.com their pretty new but I have heard great things about there support and setup times

harke1983
03-22-2010, 03:41 AM
A new update on the situation.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=3386189&postcount=3

hey u said is new owner and other , i pay 2 u 3 days ago and still not get reply , first mail u reply and and after i paid and u don't reply anythings , whathappen?

DjNicko
04-02-2010, 01:22 AM
Hey you! Now is it so that I too have been fooled by seedboxup.com! I have found out who these guys are, and I have put torpedoes on them ... it is not only I who have been cheated, it looks like. It was a pity that I paid for the expensive server di had. after 1 day of booking, took them to the server when I started and google for your to find out there were idiots. THE day I find them so I feel really sorry for these guys! di also managed and hacking my email, and these guys have used my paypall account for many usd! Police laughs only problem so when I go my hard ways! so fuck seedboxup.com! will make sure your going to burn hard in hell!