PDA

View Full Version : Request - Sct

thelastaccount
08-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Ok, no sob stories or begging here - I'm asking because I want the best tracker out there, plain and simple. I can provide all the proofs you will need to feel secure in inviting me, as I have multiple several year old accounts on very good trackers. ratio is not a problem, getting an invite is. I could even provide mod references from good trackers or whatever you need. Any advice on how to get in would be appreciated also -

Thanks for reading :cheers:

Edit - if you're wondering why i'm not very active here, it's because I honestly don't believe invite "giveaways" are very good for trackers ( traders should be shot), but this is my only hope. Kind of hypocritical, i know, but this is a little different.

Cabalo
08-23-2009, 09:35 PM
oh my... this request should be pinned, in the lulz section.

KushBlow
08-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Your username may be misguiding for potential inviters. Also, invites cost money.

IdolEyes787
08-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Only if you don't have any.

f1driver
08-23-2009, 10:26 PM
The following will improve your chances mate.
Be more active here.
A few giveaways.
Make friends.

Good luck.

thelastaccount
08-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Your username may be misguiding for potential inviters. Also, invites cost money.

Originally Posted by Cabalo http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/buttons_fst/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-request-sct-364408-post3276161)

oh my? really? are you my grandmother? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/laugh.gif- anyway, lulz b/c because i'm some normal guy who is not obsessed with torrent trackers like SOME people...I don't do giveaways, i talk/type normally, not like some 15 year old euro douchebag, and say giveaways are bad for trackers? try asking your decent tracker admin how he feels about fst and then we'll talk

IdolEyes787
08-23-2009, 11:38 PM
Edit - if you're wondering why i'm not very active here, it's because I honestly don't believe invite "giveaways" are very good for trackers ( traders should be shot), but this is my only hope. Kind of hypocritical, i know, but this is a little different.

I don't believe in giveaways either. In my experience the people that post infrequently on this site are the ones most likely to be here simply for the invites since all the see FST as is a means to a end:dry: .
Also it's not a bit hypocritical .Given your opinion of the place it's very hypocritical.And if I may ask how is it different?Because you are better than other people or is your desire purer or more significant?

megabyteme
08-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Some of us actually like the people around here (even if we aren't looking for an invite. I'm sure your your RL friends love getting calls from you.

*Narrator imagines scenario...*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Phone rings. and rings. and rings.*

Your "friend":"Oh, god, what does this guy want now?!!!" *Reluctantly answers phone*

You:"Hey, Buuuuuudeeee, how's it goin....? Can I borrow $50 until payday? Just this oooonce...

Your "friend": "Dude, stop calling like this. BTW, you still owe me from last time. F*CK OFF!!!"

*Irritated guy hangs up on needy, worthless "friend".

*You immediately check the rest of your phone list for people to mooch from...*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Narrator shakes head and is thankful he got rid of "friends" like you a long time ago.*

Good luck with your request...:rolleyes:

Cabalo
08-24-2009, 12:34 AM

i go by last on a bunch of forums if it's any concern to anyone, proof is available

Originally Posted by Cabalo http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/buttons_fst/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-request-sct-364408-post3276161)

oh my? really? are you my grandmother? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/laugh.gif- anyway, lulz b/c because i'm some normal guy who is not obsessed with torrent trackers like SOME people...I don't do giveaways, i talk/type normally, not like some 15 year old euro douchebag, and say giveaways are bad for trackers? try asking your decent tracker admin how he feels about fst and then we'll talk
lawl... you suck at the internet. really.

Rart
08-24-2009, 01:15 AM
Why do all requests to high level trackers have to turn into giant edrama fests when the OP gets mauled?

A simple

The following will improve your chances mate.
Be more active here.
A few giveaways.
Make friends.

Good luck.

Would suffice. Not all requests have to turn into giant flame fests :ermm:.

As to the OP, do what F1 said... and flaming other long standing and regular members here doesn't help. One thing as well... If you have such a bad opinion of FST similar to "what other tracker staff" think of it, why bother even making a request here? You're just becoming even more "hypocritical", as you have said.

n00bz0r
08-24-2009, 01:22 AM

i go by last on a bunch of forums if it's any concern to anyone, proof is available

ROFL.. what the fuck are ya doin here? Ask "those" tracker Admins to invite ya instead..(HYPOCRISY FTW!!) :lol:
another neat example of what guys end up doing (sucking up to staffers, without having any first hand experience about anything they comment on) to get an invite, or, to stay all goody goody in their non existent good books!

anyway, thanks for the lulz right in the morning..gotta give ya credit for that! :P

megabyteme
08-24-2009, 01:52 AM
Why do all requests to high level trackers have to turn into giant edrama fests when the OP gets mauled?

As to the OP, do what F1 said... and flaming other long standing and regular members here doesn't help. One thing as well... If you have such a bad opinion of FST similar to "what other tracker staff" think of it, why bother even making a request here? You're just becoming even more "hypocritical", as you have said.

Most long-standing members don't get involved, but some guys (like this one) are just BEGGING to get kicked around a bit...

Had he simply asked, it would not have brought much attention. He probably wouldn't have got his request filled, but I am reasonably certain he won't now. This guy had to turn his nose up at the whole site and makes assumptions about its members. If he acted the same way in a bar, he would get his ass kicked there also.

Who needs him? If he's gonna act like that, he might as well trade for his invites. Nobody has a reason to help him. :frusty:

KushBlow
08-24-2009, 02:02 AM
Rart you're forgetting were on FST, not some restricted sandbox like TPS :lol:. People here remind me of shark loaners...lol.

Also, the invite giveaways I think are a bad idea. If I'm not mistaken SCT dislikes giveaways and a member here even got banned because of it.

pone44
08-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Why come here if you look down upon the forum? You don't have to do giveaways to be active here. If you know someone is a good person, respects the sites he/she is invited to, then you can trust them to behave on a site if invited. So where are these reps that will vouch for you? Could you not ask them or are you asking for a invite to invite others them to the site also? Be active here and wait,participate on the forum or go ask your tracker staff friends for a invite.

i go by last on a bunch of forums if it's any concern to anyone, proof is available oh my? really? are you my grandmother? anyway, b/c because i'm some guy who is obsessed with torrent trackers like SOME people...I don't do giveaways, i talk/type normally like some 15 year old euro douchebag, and say giveaways are bad for trackers? try asking your decent tracker admin how he feels about fst and then we'll talk

Doubt your request will ever be filled here! Not with your simple minded comments, ask on your bunch of other l33t forums. Which I bet you have already.

megabyteme
08-24-2009, 03:14 AM
I don't think Give-aways are bad in themselves, but they really depend on how much care the inviter takes before giving the invite away.

Some people sincerely care about the sites they belong to and who joins under their name. Others couldn't care less about either.

I have personally benefited by people taking a "chance" on me. I am proud to live up to that trust and have made several friends by doing so.

Without invite give-aways and open-signups trackers would be filled with very few people who already knew each other before the site. While some may think this ideal, "new blood" is a necessity in any organization. It brings in new ideas and can also make things more fun. :)

KushBlow
08-24-2009, 03:42 AM
I don't think Give-aways are bad in themselves, but they really depend on how much care the inviter takes before giving the invite away.

Some people sincerely care about the sites they belong to and who joins under their name. Others couldn't care less about either.

I have personally benefited by people taking a "chance" on me. I am proud to live up to that trust and have made several friends by doing so.

Without invite give-aways and open-signups trackers would be filled with very few people who already knew each other before the site. While some may think this ideal, "new blood" is a necessity in any organization. It brings in new ideas and can also make things more fun. :)

Consequently, some trackers do not agree with your premise.

Rart
08-24-2009, 03:52 AM
There's a fine line between invites and security =/

While on the one hand it's great to have new blood and more activity in a tracker, some sites are extremely paranoid about feds (higher level sites come to mind) and as such really don't want open giveaways.

TL is having completely open invites through irc and its really annoying some members of the site as to how open its become. I've also seen on BG where my inviter has probably invited 12 people and 10 of them have been disabled but he still holds his account just fine.

I guess it really depends on the site.

thelastaccount
08-24-2009, 04:05 AM
yeah i suck at adopting some hive mind sense of humor and at regurgitating unoriginal responses - you, on the other hand, should give lessons

megabyteme
08-24-2009, 11:57 AM
yeah i suck

Fixed it for ya. Yeah, I know it isn't original. But it is soooo true!

Feel free to stop in occasionally. You are good for a laugh (at you) and some of our regular hopeless dreamers could learn a thing or two from you on how to totally FAIL a REQ.

Good luck, where ever life decides to kick you!:drool:

scribble
08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
lol....

The_Martinator
08-24-2009, 02:58 PM
A word of advice, OP:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Rattlesnake93/troll-web1asd.jpg

Seriously, cause that's all you're doing with this thread.