PDA

View Full Version : Best newest all round tracker?

zak2210
08-25-2009, 02:09 AM
As the title says, what do you think is the newest best all round tracker?

That does all catergories..

KushBlow
08-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Fst

Rart
08-25-2009, 04:39 AM
I was really liking ITN but unfortunately it seemed to have closed down for good this morning =/

pone44
08-25-2009, 08:35 AM
I never was a member there, heard little about it. Why did they shut down, if so?

I was really liking ITN but unfortunately it seemed to have closed down for good this morning =/

C-mos
08-25-2009, 08:41 AM
haha.itn is down .they were just up :P

Rart
08-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Ze względu na nieukładającą się wspólpracę, brak środków finansowych oraz konflikt charakterów pomiędzy SysOPami tej strony, tracker zostaje zamknięty.

Rough translation from google...

Due to nieukładającą cooperation, lack of financial resources and the conflict between the characters SysOPami this site, the tracker is closed.

ashford
08-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Things like that happen when kiddies run torrent sites: stealing 99,9% of releases from other trackers as well as stealing uploaders from other trackers. Believe me if I say there's more.

Don't really care though anyway.

1000possibleclaws
08-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Things like that happen when kiddies run torrent sites: stealing 99,9% of releases from other trackers as well as stealing uploaders from other trackers. Believe me if I say there's more.

Don't really care though anyway.

Pirates should not use the word "steal" with a negative connotation. It's just plain hypocritical.

OnEyM
08-26-2009, 02:12 AM
filelist2.org

ashford
08-26-2009, 04:24 AM
Pirates should not use the word "steal" with a negative connotation. It's just plain hypocritical.Who's a pirate? 'cause i'm certainly not.

And too enlighten you a bit since I don't think you understand one thing regarding mostly private sites: there's a difference having as a source top sites and torrent sites.

pone44
08-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Whats a source top site? A p2l FTp or ?

Who's a pirate? 'cause i'm certainly not.

And too enlighten you a bit since I don't think you understand one thing regarding mostly private sites: there's a difference having as a source top sites and torrent sites.

marksman
08-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Pirates should not use the word "steal" with a negative connotation. It's just plain hypocritical.Who's a pirate? 'cause i'm certainly not.

you go to a torrent site..and you download something you should originally buy..you're a pirate..i'm a pirate..pretty much every 1 around here is a pirate..having a source top site where u download from the "SCENE" still makes you a pirate..

1000possibleclaws
08-27-2009, 07:30 AM

I understand that whole thing, where tracker staff bitch & ban if someone re-ups the stuff they've "stolen" or out-"sourced" from the scene via ftp topsites or by a more direct means. In my opinion this attitude is 100% hypocritical. Don't need your enlightening, but thanks anyways.

sez
08-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Who's a pirate? 'cause i'm certainly not.

I understand that whole thing, where tracker staff bitch & ban if someone re-ups the stuff they've "stolen" or out-"sourced" from the scene via ftp topsites or by a more direct means. In my opinion this attitude is 100% hypocritical. Don't need your enlightening, but thanks anyways.

It is hypocritical but in their defense there is always the argument of money,in that some of these sites pay alot to get these files as fast as they usually do and it literally amounts to stealing when somebody takes the torrents for the sole purpose of uploading to another torrent site without their permission.Worse if they don't donate.

I recall an incident from a while back that if anything was characteristic to what djgrr has suffered under the scene only that this time it was P2P owning another P2P site coz of stealing torrents.

2009-06-12 22:42:01 XViD Yo.Dawg.I.Herd.REDLiNE.Is.Running.TopBytes.Net.Thus.The.Easy.Hack.BDRip.XViD.AC3-FLAW3D
2009-06-12 22:38:10 XViD Yo.Dawg.Did.You.Hear.Asterix.Was.RSS.Autoing.From.SCC.On.To.His.OVH.WinBox.And.Uploading
.To.TopBytes.For.Super.Fast.PreTimes.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:36:59 XViD I.Heard.Marc.Jenks.Of.8463.Station.Road.In.Newport.Gwent.United.Kingdom.Runs.TopBytes-
Lets.Call.Anti-Piracy.On.Him.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:35:25 XViD I.Heard.TopBytes.Still.Hasnt.Changed.The.SSH.Password.That.Was.Leaked.Last.Night.BDRip.XviD-
AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:33:40 XViD I.Heard.TopBytes.Staff.Are.Pissed.And.Going.To.Start.Another.Tracker.We.Are.Taking.Bets.On.
FailBets.Com.To.How.Fast.This.One.Will.Be.Hacked.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:32:46 XViD I.Heard.TopBytes.Coder.Was.Stupid.Enough.To.Use.Dragon.As.A.Password.And.To.Keep.SSH.
Keys.On.A.PHP.Page.So.That.Anyone.Could.Go.In.And.Fuck.Them.Up.The.Ass.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:31:30 XViD LiLLKurD.The.Real.Motherfukin.G.Is.Lolling.At.ToPBytes.For.Their.Epic.Fails.At.Running.A.
Tracker.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:31:19 XViD PtwoP.Is.Lolling.At.ToPBytes.For.Their.Epic.Fails.At.Running.A.Tracker.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:31:15 XViD ScT.Is.Lolling.At.ToPBytes.For.Their.Epic.Fails.At.Running.A.Tracker.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:31:11 XViD SCC.Is.Lolling.At.ToPBytes.For.Their.Epic.Fails.At.Running.A.Tracker.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 22:30:59 XViD SpX.Is.Lolling.At.ToPBytes.For.Their.Epic.Fails.At.Running.A.Tracker.BDRip.XviD-AC3-FLAWED
2009-06-12 00:44:51 MP3 Host-Topbytes.Net_User-topbytes-Password-56585658.DIE.P2P.Users.
DIE-CleanScene
2009-06-12 00:34:30 XXX The.Bitch.Ass.Niggas.At.TopBytes.Net.Relaying.P_R_3_From.PtwoP-
NET.eu.And.When.Ptwo-NET.eu.Banned.Their.Bot.Their.Onside.PreTime.Script.FAILED.2009.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-GaYp0rN
2009-06-12 00:34:28 XXX The.Faggots.At.Topbytes.net.RSS.SCC.And.ScT.On.Their.uTorrent.Client.So.They.Can.Upload.
Fast.Liek.The.PROz.2009.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-GaYp0rN
2009-06-12 00:34:26 XXX Everyone.Go.Laugh.At.TopBytes.Net.First.They.Steal.SCC.Design.Then.They.Fake.Uploads.To.
Get.A.Higher.Rank.On.Tracers.2009.XXX.DVDRip.XViD-GaYp0rN

So it does get serious especially when the theft is happening as fast.

iLOVENZB
08-27-2009, 10:57 AM
PTM.

The huge competition sites like TL, SCC, ScL etc are not a good place to lurk.

PlayeR
08-27-2009, 12:37 PM
lasttorrent <3

Xodianbarr
08-27-2009, 03:16 PM
We at Vision Fileshare offer torrents in all categories except 'adult'. We are growing all the time and already have a good established community with loads of really friendly people. In just 2 months we have increased in members by 200%! We provide fast 0day torrents and good pre times, which are improving all the time - with your help! We are freeleech so all downloading doesnt currently count against your ratio, so a good time to build your ratio, and as a bonus we offer 1gb free upload on joining. We are constantly improving all the time, so if there are things that you want - categories for example, then you only have to ask and we'll do our utmost to provide! Everyone is welcome!

See you soon,
Xodianbarr!

ashford
08-27-2009, 10:07 PM
FYI i don't download from the Internet nor make copies of stuff i buy - so I don't pirate.

About you guys saying staff being hypocritical. As one of you've already mentioned running a bt site costs, especially a scene one. You only relay on users donations.

1000possibleclaws
08-27-2009, 10:31 PM
It is hypocritical but in their defense there is always the argument of money,in that some of these sites pay alot to get these files as fast as they usually do and it literally amounts to stealing when somebody takes the torrents for the sole purpose of uploading to another torrent site without their permission.Worse if they don't donate.

I recall an incident from a while back that if anything was characteristic to what djgrr has suffered under the scene only that this time it was P2P owning another P2P site coz of stealing torrents.

FYI i don't download from the Internet nor make copies of stuff i buy - so I don't pirate.

About you guys saying staff being hypocritical. As one of you've already mentioned running a bt site costs, especially a scene one. You only relay on users donations.

So if you're paying for your warez instead of getting them for free it's less 'stealing'? There is no ethical card in play when it comes to warez, it's all the same to me whether it's in the form of newsgroups, exclusive ftp dumps, or public trackers.

spaceboy909
08-28-2009, 12:09 AM
I'm interested in some recommendations for the best public trackers.

TPB seems to be out now, mininova is filtered, torretbox I assume is still U.S. filtered, heard bad things about Sumo, thinking about tvtorrent.

I just found openbittorrent yesterday, so that's one.

1000possibleclaws
08-28-2009, 12:28 AM

TPB seems to be out now, mininova is filtered, torretbox I assume is still U.S. filtered, heard bad things about Sumo, thinking about tvtorrent.

Demonoid, if you don't use it already. It's got 'ratio' but noone will ever get banned for a low one. And there are TONS of leechers, so it sounds like the perfect site for you ;)

You can't ask for invites in this section, but you can when you get your first star, and it will probably have multiple open registrations before then.

spaceboy909
08-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Demonoid, if you don't use it already. It's got 'ratio' but noone will ever get banned for a low one. And there are TONS of leechers, so it sounds like the perfect site for you ;)

You can't ask for invites in this section, but you can when you get your first star, and it will probably have multiple open registrations before then.

I used to have an account there...probably deleted by now. But I'll check it out again, thanks.

iLOVENZB
08-28-2009, 11:59 AM

TPB - BREIN pwned
Mininova - BREIN about to pwn
TorrentBox - Probable heading the same way as isoHunt (owned by the same people?)

There is no such thing as a good public tracker anymore :frusty:

sez
08-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Google does an excellent job if its torrents you are looking for,so you may try that as an alternative.Dunno if you've ever heard of BTjunkie but its better than all the aforementioned(well at least it was back in the day).There are so many available options that i think your question is unfair :P

TP635
08-28-2009, 03:30 PM

This may interest you:

http://1337x.org/

http://www.h33t.org/

Onion
08-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Pirates should not use the word "steal" with a negative connotation. It's just plain hypocritical.

Ha, I've always laughed at that notion too.