PDA

View Full Version : Waffles.fm Help Please

mozafari
08-25-2009, 05:41 AM
someone please help me out here... i had an account on waffles and when i went to log in, it said i didn't have an account with them anymore. i didn't violate any rules and i had a high ratio.

i tried getting into the irc to talk with an admin about it to reactivate my account, but i couldn't because i didn't have a registered username.

can anyone help me out?

my account name was bmozafari

starfly3r
08-25-2009, 06:28 AM
As what i see in waffles, your account is deleted.

Last seen2009-06-04 16:39:56 (11 weeks ago) and your share ratio is not as high as u claim..

Share ratio 0.566

Your account probably got deleted for inactivity

vpg8000
08-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah they will ban you for over 2 months of inactivity. Their IRC are pretty cool in my experience (unlike other nameless trackers). Maybe you can try to get it back somehow.

mozafari
08-26-2009, 10:23 PM
As what i see in waffles, your account is deleted.

Last seen2009-06-04 16:39:56 (11 weeks ago) and your share ratio is not as high as u claim..

Share ratio 0.566

Your account probably got deleted for inactivity

my previous account was deactivated... it had a high ratio. that account was mozafari. i made a new account, bmozafari, because mozafari was deactivated for some reason. when i tried talking to a mod about it, they said that i shoulda just went to the irc channel and asked for some help... it'd have been a lot easier and they woulda reactivated the account instead of me waiting for a friend to send me an invite.

Rigel9
08-26-2009, 10:50 PM
I guess it's time for cmozafari now :coffee:

mozafari
08-26-2009, 11:37 PM

cmozafari is my brother hehe, i'm bmozafari

mozafari
08-28-2009, 03:51 AM
so, can anyone help me out here?

DonkeyPacker
08-28-2009, 06:43 AM
Waffles will most likely not respond kindly to your second account.

mozafari
08-29-2009, 03:06 AM
i told the mod that it was a second account because the first one got deactivated and i didn't know what else to do other than make a new one.

Villalltheway
08-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Tough luck their is only one account for life.

kukushka
08-29-2009, 06:26 AM
Tough luck their is only one account for life.
you sure? it's what.cd rule. at waffles - it's just one account per person. so if the guy doesn't have an account and it's deleted, not banned, can't see any problem for him to join again.

alexemple
08-29-2009, 04:56 PM
I have the same problem. Someone could help me? I was on holidays and when I came back, I have this:

Login error
There is no user by the name "alexemple". Check your spelling.

Rigel9
08-29-2009, 05:09 PM
10 weeks holiday? not bad...

Skiz
08-29-2009, 05:09 PM
I have the same problem. Someone could help me? I was on holidays and when I came back, I have this:

Login error
There is no user by the name "alexemple". Check your spelling.

If you have the same problem, I assume you'll get the same result. :unsure:

alexemple
08-30-2009, 08:19 AM
10 weeks holiday? not bad...

"just" 6

ghurka
08-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Tough luck their is only one account for life.At Waffles it is OK to get re-invited if your account was deleted through inactivity. If it was deleted for any other reason (cheating/trading/ratio/forum abuse) then forget it.

Your account gets deleted if you don't login for 42 days....doesn't need to be any torrent activity. If you know you're going to be away for longer than that then use the park facility and your account will stay there for as long as you want. Parked accounts do not get deleted.

Sometimes they will re-enable accounts deleted through activity but you have to go through IRC - irc.p2p-network.net - #waffles.fm-help. That is the only way to get help.

mozafari
08-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Tough luck their is only one account for life.At Waffles it is OK to get re-invited if your account was deleted through inactivity. If it was deleted for any other reason (cheating/trading/ratio/forum abuse) then forget it.

Your account gets deleted if you don't login for 42 days....doesn't need to be any torrent activity. If you know you're going to be away for longer than that then use the park facility and your account will stay there for as long as you want. Parked accounts do not get deleted.

Sometimes they will re-enable accounts deleted through activity but you have to go through IRC - irc.p2p-network.net - #waffles.fm-help. That is the only way to get help.

this is the part i need help with. i tried to figure out how to get in there, but it says i need to be registered or something. did i do something wrong? are there step-by-step instructions someone can post?

Brenya
08-31-2009, 03:39 AM

lol he didn't get it

two tips:
don't use your real name as a user name
prevent deletion by either parking acct, attaining PU+ status, or seeding.

i think you are active even if you seed just one torrent on private sites. can someone verify this?

this is the part i need help with. i tried to figure out how to get in there, but it says i need to be registered or something. did i do something wrong? are there step-by-step instructions someone can post?
In the attempt to be useful, you need to join irc.p2p-network.net under a unique username, open a chat or IM dialogue and type "/msg NickServ REGISTER [pass] [email]". That bot will register you. Then type "/join #waffles.fm-help" and type away.

alexemple
08-31-2009, 09:03 AM
lol he didn't get it

two tips:
don't use your real name as a user name
prevent deletion by either parking acct, attaining PU+ status, or seeding.

i think you are active even if you seed just one torrent on private sites. can someone verify this?

In the attempt to be useful, you need to join irc.p2p-network.net under a unique username, open a chat or IM dialogue and type "/msg NickServ REGISTER [pass] [email]". That bot will register you. Then type "/join #waffles.fm-help" and type away.

thanks for this help :)