PDA

View Full Version : Inactive Accounts

kyuuchi
08-26-2009, 05:55 AM
A lot of my torrent accounts were disabled due to inactivity late last year when I lost access to internet connection. Now that I have internet again, I would like to re-activate my account if possible. My accounts were active for more than a year before my inactivity period. So my question is, what is the odds of getting it back?

Accounts I'm wanting back are:
revTT
BitmeTV
BCG
HDBits

Cheers

Rikikii
08-26-2009, 06:24 AM
Do you expect us to bring you back in these torrent sites? If I were you, I would go to their irc channels and try to work out something with staffers, but I don't think you have any chance of getting any of these accounts back, since you were inactive for more than 6 months.

TP635
08-26-2009, 08:08 AM
RevTT will be open for sign-up this week-end. get a new account.

f1driver
08-26-2009, 10:50 AM

If you have the same isp your ip address would have been blacklisted.

kyuuchi
08-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Do you expect us to bring you back in these torrent sites? If I were you, I would go to their irc channels and try to work out something with staffers, but I don't think you have any chance of getting any of these accounts back, since you were inactive for more than 6 months.

Certainly not expecting people to bring me back to those torrent sites, I apologize if I gave you that impression. I simply wanted suggestions from people to point me to the right direction in getting contact with staff members from those sites. Like you said, I have been away for a fairly long time so I listed those sites for other people to tell me if I'm chasing the impossible or not.

I know I've been away for a long time, but I would still prefer to get my old account if possible. I am not really keen on the idea of signing up for a account though.

Yoann64
08-27-2009, 11:52 AM
A lot of my torrent accounts were disabled due to inactivity late last year when I lost access to internet connection. Now that I have internet again, I would like to re-activate my account if possible. My accounts were active for more than a year before my inactivity period. So my question is, what is the odds of getting it back?

Accounts I'm wanting back are:
revTT
BitmeTV
BCG
HDBits

Cheers
Normally your BCG is dead for good, maybe i'm wrong but you should see with Stoi, and look for a referal if you want to join this tracker again.
HDBits ? Hmmm, it's going to be really hard, but as RevTT and BitmeTv, => IRC, try to find some help, sometimes, they're really understanding.

PS: Section Support ?

Moksu
08-27-2009, 12:25 PM

Really :O Thanks for the info :)

PlayeR
08-27-2009, 12:34 PM
I am pretty sure you can get ur RevTT back if you go and talk to the staff and explain your situation. the same goes for bmtv..pick musicalminds ;p

tippertime
08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
PM me your revTT account name...I will get it back ;)

marland
08-27-2009, 04:09 PM
oh well

pakito
08-27-2009, 05:14 PM
In some trackers you have a "park" option to prevent disable of the account.

Nobody_is_Here
08-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Parking isn't unlimited...