PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]TS-Tracker or TorrentHeaven (both are German trackers)

El Jeffe
08-26-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm looking for a good German tracker. I read in an old thread here on FST, that the best 2 are TS-Tracker and Torrentheaven, but they are both invite only.
If someone has a invite to share, I would be really grateful. If you need my stats, I can PM you.
Thanks.

raid0rr
08-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Torrentheaven has closed its invite system forever.

El Jeffe
08-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Torrentheaven has closed its invite system forever.
Thanks for the info. It seem that I have to pray for a TS-Tracker invite now :(

El Jeffe
09-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Is there nobody who could give me an invite to TS? :(

NSMB
09-25-2009, 03:38 PM

They're rather rare, I suggest you get a SS of the german content you have on your computer, prove that you're german etc. Don't have an invite or acc though, so can't help you.

El Jeffe
09-25-2009, 05:43 PM

They're rather rare, I suggest you get a SS of the german content you have on your computer, prove that you're german etc. Don't have an invite or acc though, so can't help you.

I know they are rare...I also know, that it would be a small mirracle to actualy get one here, but I'm still trying.
About the SS of the german content on my comp and about proving I'm german...I'm not german (i'm from slovenia) and I have only a few german music albums on my comp (it's quite obvious that I don't have much german stuff on my comp, because i wouldn't ask for this invite, if I had what I'm looking for).

My english is good enough to watch non synchronised movies, shows, etc...but I have a younger brother who only speeks german (and slovene of course :)), so I'm playing the good older brother trying to get him some german synchronized movies, shows, etc. (for those who would say "get german subtitles"...it's harder then getting an invite to TS)

durchzehn
09-26-2009, 11:29 AM
so you wouldn't understand the rules and lose your account..

El Jeffe
09-26-2009, 01:57 PM
so you wouldn't understand the rules and lose your account..

Are the rules on TS in Spanish? I can't imagin what gave you the idea, that I wouldn't understand the rules...Slovenia is a very small country, so we cannot rely only on our mother language. But only english doesn't get you far either...I live 15km from the austrian border, so it's quite obvious that I need to speek german too. Besides german and english I also speek croatian and a little italian, so there should be no problem in understanding the rules (which are almost the same with small differences on every tracker).

I relly don't understand why everybody wants to be a smartass around here...I have accounts on much bigger, better and harder to get in trackers...and I'm at least power user if not uploader on everyone of them.

And for you durchzehn...Ich kann es dir auch in Deutsch schreiben, wenn es dir schwer fällt das oben Geschriebene zu verstehen.

durchzehn
09-26-2009, 06:15 PM
keep cool, you didn't write any word before about YOUR ability so speak / understand german

El Jeffe
09-26-2009, 06:58 PM
keep cool, you didn't write any word before about YOUR ability so speak / understand german

That's true. Forgot to mention it :)

ajsi
09-27-2009, 09:27 AM
ye, keep cool. i wonder who was the person who started bitching about the ability to read rules :X

El Jeffe
10-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Nobody?

Lucifer9999
10-01-2009, 06:53 AM
i suggest u look for http://gods-fatherandson.hopto.org!!
very good german content tracker, over 26.000 torrents!! i am not power user so i can not invite!!

El Jeffe
10-01-2009, 11:20 AM
i suggest u look for http://gods-fatherandson.hopto.org!!
very good german content tracker, over 26.000 torrents!! i am not power user so i can not invite!!

Thank you for the tip. I've never heard of it before, but I'll try to get an invite.

El Jeffe
10-04-2009, 08:19 PM
No one?

sez
10-04-2009, 10:55 PM
No one?

pm killercam101 and tell him i've sent you for a ts-tracker invite,he'll know what to do.

El Jeffe
10-05-2009, 06:26 AM
No one?

pm killercam101 and tell him i've sent you for a ts-tracker invite,he'll know what to do.

Thanks. I've alredy pm him, hoping he could help me.

killercam101
10-05-2009, 03:21 PM
No one?

:angry:

:lol: that was mean. I had no idea what TS was until I read his PM

sheriff 01
10-05-2009, 03:30 PM

Check your inbox kc, i have sent you a pm. I too am also in desperate need of this TS tracker. I am fluent in almost 20 languages so i definately will be able to understand the rules.

killercam101
10-05-2009, 03:39 PM

Check your inbox kc, i have sent you a pm. I too am also in desperate need of this TS tracker. I am fluent in almost 20 languages so i definately will be able to understand the rules.

I don't think TS has the type of German content you're looking for sheriff try the fetish category at pussytorrents ;)

El Jeffe
10-05-2009, 04:17 PM
OMFG...I guess that a little bit of seriousness is too much to ask.

P.S. I am fluent in 243 languages. I specialized in Fortran95.

El Jeffe
10-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Still no one?

borialis
10-15-2009, 04:03 PM

lolwut?

El Jeffe
10-16-2009, 12:59 PM

lolwut?

Nothing. People think they are funny, so I leveled with them!

Polarbear
10-17-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm looking for a good German tracker...

Very good tracker.