PDA

View Full Version : The English Football Players

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 06:53 PM
I know this is a nasty subject , but does any 1 know who the english footballers names that Allegedly raped that girl....

3rd gen noob
10-03-2003, 06:55 PM
i don't think we should mention on this site...it's a bit of a hot topic with sites being shut down or kept quiet etc..

i will leave this link though...:rolleyes:

h**p://www.windowlicker.com/03/index.php

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 06:56 PM
r the link does not work 3RD Gen

can't u just tell me pm me if u want ;)

Dapadipz
10-03-2003, 07:20 PM
is it true that the papers know who they are but its illegal to publish thier names?

3rd gen noob
10-03-2003, 07:22 PM
h**p://www.windowlicker.com

sorry for the first link, this one works though

internet.news
10-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Every jounalist in the country knows, along with the sponsors and the bookies (indicated by related stories).
Along with the link above, if you google for it, you'll see it's consistantly the same names mentioned.

Can't mention the names or team on here though as sites are getting closed down.

My guess is they'll be found not guilty and they've been set up although you never know. Look what happened to Tupac and Tyson. The problem is even if they are innocent, the stigma will surround them for the rest of their careers and it'll forever be chanted at them from the terraces. If they are found not guilty I'd guess most of them would be loking to move to a foreign club in January.

And it's not true the captain ran in and shoulder barged her!

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 08:09 PM
cough * Newcastle United * Cough * Players * Cough

j4y3m
10-03-2003, 08:13 PM
yeh *cough* and carlton cole *cough*

bigboab
10-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Come on boys! You will get the Forum closed down.

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 09:01 PM
Come on boys! You will get the Forum closed down.

:lol: :lol: don't talk silly

bigboab
10-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Thats exactly my point. Two or three forums have been closed down in the last two days for naming players in this incident.

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 09:08 PM
they have

well iam sorry Boab...

but i have this nasty cought u c * cough* newcastle players * * cough *

J'Pol
10-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Closing a Forum would be an entirely different proposition from closing a website one would have thought.

Someone would have to convince Darker to pull the plug, so I think it unlikely.

bigboab
10-03-2003, 09:15 PM
I cant quote StupidGuy without being as guilty as him. But the naming of anyone likely to be concerned in a criminal charge is treated seriously. Personally I think the Mods should not have allowed this to happen.

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 09:15 PM
cant quote StupidGuy without being as guilty as him. But the naming of anyone likely to be concerned in a criminal charge is treated seriously. Personally I think the Mods should not have allowed this to happen.

but we haven't named any 1 have we, well we have but it's only rumours, i read in the paper that it wos newcastle players... i heard it in the sun and iam only saying wot i heard ... * cough * BS :lol:

N£MO
10-03-2003, 09:17 PM
NORTHERN ROCK THESPONSER OF NUFC HAVE PULLED OUT AND HAVE HAD A NEW OFFER FROM : SEVEN UP ! :lol: :lol:

This was quoted from the comments at windowlicker.com.

J'Pol
10-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Metro

I don't think the names should be posted mate, a lot of people think no smoke without fire. They are entitled to be tried at law, not by the media (including the internet).

I was just saying that I think it unlikely we will be closed, unless someone can put some other pressure on Darker that we don't know about.

bigboab
10-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@3 October 2003 - 21:12
Closing a Forum would be an entirely different proposition from closing a website one would have thought.

[QUOTE]

I dont think there is all that much difference JP. The authorities will close down whatever it takes in order to ensure neutrality and a fair trial.

J'Pol
10-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+3 October 2003 - 22:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 3 October 2003 - 22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@3 October 2003 - 21:12

I dont think there is all that much difference JP. The authorities will close down whatever it takes in order to ensure neutrality and a fair trial. [/b]
Which authorities and how.

Jurisdiction is important mate, The English Court can&#39;t just tell Darker to turn this server off.

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 09:21 PM
i didn&#39;t mention any names nor wos i going 2 , i only said the team, i heard that it wos newcastle players... i wudn&#39;t mention any names....

but the joke that N£MO posted wos funny ( i know i sudn&#39;t laugh but it&#39;s 1 of those nasty jokes )

Proper Bo
10-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Did i hear wor team mentioned there? <_<

bigboab
10-03-2003, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=JPaul,3 October 2003 - 21:12] Closing a Forum would be an entirely different proposition from closing a website one would have thought.

I dont think there is all that much difference JP. The authorities will close down whatever it takes in order to ensure neutrality and a fair trial.

Jurisdiction is important mate, The English Court can&#39;t just tell Darker to turn this server off.
[QUOTE]

No. But they can threaten the servers that supply the U.K.

J'Pol
10-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@3 October 2003 - 22:23

[QUOTE=bigboab,3 October 2003 - 22:18] [QUOTE=JPaul,3 October 2003 - 21:12] Closing a Forum would be an entirely different proposition from closing a website one would have thought.

No. But they can threaten the servers that supply th U.K.
Sorry, I don&#39;t understand what that means so I can&#39;t really argue with you.

Please however see my earlier about not having trial by media. I think we agree on this.

MetroStars
10-03-2003, 09:26 PM
bigboab if your that worried PM a mod 2 shut this topic down...

I mean 3rd gen already posted the site, so i think that site is doing far more damage than we cud..

Snee
10-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@3 October 2003 - 22:23

[QUOTE=bigboab,3 October 2003 - 22:18] [QUOTE=JPaul,3 October 2003 - 21:12] Closing a Forum would be an entirely different proposition from closing a website one would have thought.

No. But they can threaten the servers that supply the U.K.
What&#39;s the matter with those quotes why won&#39;t they close :blink:

MediaSlayer
10-03-2003, 09:29 PM
@metro-don&#39;t sweat it man, you did nothing wrong. hell, to think about it, it takes some heat off me for that "incident" with the *censored*. You know. Teamwork.

bigboab
10-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@3 October 2003 - 21:26
bigboab if your that worried PM a mod 2 shut this topic down...

I mean 3rd gen already posted the site, so i think that site is doing far more damage than we cud..
[QUOTE]

I was just stating my opinion. It is not my place to influence Mods. I was just suprised there had been no intervention. You really cant go around naming people like Stupiguy did. I honetly dont know what tha authorities could do. But I have made my point and I will close at that.

internet.news
10-03-2003, 11:52 PM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/KD7Up2.jpgNew Sponsors.....

J'Pol
10-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Oh for heavens sake, that really is uncalled for.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

Poor post that man.

3rd gen noob
10-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@3 October 2003 - 21:26
i didn&#39;t post a direct link to the site...you had to use what i provided along with your knowledge to get to the site...therefore what i did wasn&#39;t anything to get fussed over

"stupidguy" naming names is worse from that point of view...

internet.news
10-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Oh for heavens sake, that really is uncalled for.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

Poor post that man.

Sorry - you&#39;re right.

Previous post edited

Evil Gemini
10-04-2003, 01:30 AM
because they are big football stars ppl are not allowed to talk about them. If it was a couple guys that no one knows they will be in jail already.

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ASS HOLES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

They all pretend that they are good people but they are just fake asses.

I hate people :ph34r:

And also how the hell can they not know. Im sure the victim knows or are they keeping her quite.

junkyardking
10-04-2003, 02:08 AM
I&#39;m about to get a dog but i cant think what to name it?

My lucky number is eight but i dont want to name my dog eight so if i can narrow it to eight names i should be able to choose

Cole
Dyer
Bellamy
Ambrose
Jenas
Bowyer
Ameobi
Bramble
Given
Bernard
Robert
Hughes