PDA

View Full Version : Any Crockett Highschool Students On Here?

Wolfmight
10-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Any local Crockett Highschool students on this klite forum? Knowing Kazaa and Klite are some of the most populare progs out there, may be some HomieZ usein the board also.

dingoBaby
10-04-2003, 01:46 AM
Is that Crockett like Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice? Or is it Crockett like Davey Crockett the frontiersman (probably one of FC's Kentucky heros ;) )?

Wolfmight
10-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Davey Crockett.
it's in Texas

sampson
10-05-2003, 12:59 AM
I'm from Texas. and I know there's a Crockett H.S. in Houston and Dallas. I'm assuming the H.S. in Crockett is Crockett H.S.. I've been out of high school for a long time but what city are you from? That info might help you to locate people from your high school.

edit: Reading back, I've never said high school that many time in one sentence*whew* :lol:

Wolfmight
10-05-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by sampson@4 October 2003 - 18:59
I'm from Texas. and I know there's a Crockett H.S. in Houston and Dallas. I'm assuming the H.S. in Crockett is Crockett H.S.. I've been out of high school for a long time but what city are you from? That info might help you to locate people from your high school.

edit: Reading back, I've never said high school that many time in one sentence*whew* :lol:
Austin

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
10-05-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by dingoBaby@3 October 2003 - 20:46
Is that Crockett like Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice? Or is it Crockett like Davey Crockett the frontiersman (probably one of FC's Kentucky heros ;) )?
:lol: :P :lol: