PDA

View Full Version : Good tracker for tv shows ?

digmen1
08-30-2009, 02:41 AM
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend me a good tracker site for tv shows and comedy series etc ?

Rart
08-30-2009, 02:45 AM
BMTV is easily the best content and speed wise but it is a giant bitch to seed at. I would personally reccomend TVT.com unless you have a seedbox you can dedicate to bmtv.

vinhkhang01
08-30-2009, 02:49 AM
Try TvT.ro

n00bz0r
08-30-2009, 03:03 AM
Try the search button.. :frusty:

1000possibleclaws
08-30-2009, 09:14 AM
If you're looking for the regular TV shows than just get a decent 0day that has 'packs' and you're set.

Rikikii
08-30-2009, 11:42 AM
TVT.com - good content and easy to seed. I really recommend this TV tracker.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend me a good tracker site for tv shows and comedy series etc ?

It really depends on what you are looking for .If you just what popular or recent shows then like True Sounds said just about any decent general tracker is the way to go.
If you are looking for that plus some more obscure or a few older shows then TVT can't be beat.
Just for older shows TVVault is fantastic.
If however you want the absolute best collection of old ,new,obsure and foreign programs then BMTV rules the roost.But it really is the TV tracker equivalent of ScT if you don't know what you are doing there isn't much point going there( unless of course you've got money to burn so you can buy yourself some upload credit)

gogobam
08-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Where's the best place to get The Wire from? The quality on TL seems to drop for seasons 3 & 4, and the eps on Demonoid are either old or transcoded. Looking for good quality encodes with Dolby Digital audio.

RAZ-R
08-30-2009, 02:25 PM
freshon.tv is very nice tv tracker it has open registrations from time to time good speed ....

sez
08-30-2009, 03:26 PM
tehparadox.com/forum/f100/

pffm
08-31-2009, 12:29 PM
IMO,

1º bitmetv
2º freshontv
3º tvtorrents
others: tvvault, vizz, thebox, tvtorrentz, xtvi, fulltvseasons...

madelf
09-15-2009, 01:41 PM
And ???

did you find any good ones ?

i'm also looking for some good sites like digitaldistraction was. it was perfect for me : Science fiction/Detective/Cooking.

i just signed up for the box. now i'm looking for some good sites where i can get iron chefs and scifi stuff.

Did you manage to get invites for those ?

lisabritpop
09-15-2009, 02:11 PM
BIT-HDTV or BitmeTV ?

Bad-Day
09-15-2009, 02:15 PM
tvt and bitmtv, and youre set for live.

kallieb
09-16-2009, 03:58 AM
I joined up tvtorretz just over a week ago and it's a great site. They do require all members to initially "adopt" 2 packs and 2 episodes within a week of joining - but in exchange you start off with a 50 GB credit, and loads of opportunity that you can trade in seeding credits for GB credits. If your isp grants you low speeds, and its difficulty to keep an actual ratio, can be easily made up by just seeding a torrent for a while.

The staff are really helpful and friendly, and there are loads of free leech torrents - episodes and packs. Last count they had almost 2000 season packs and countless individual episodes. Uploaders are busy, and the request section for particular episodes seems to get filled quickly enough.

The site is rich with friendly interface details, and the speeds are decent.

What can I say. :) I was looking for a really decent dedicated tracker for tv shows that wasn't this massively stressful place where ratio means panic if one doesn't have a seedbox, and I found it with this site.

Who gives a rats ass where it fits on the "ratings' scale. I didn't even look and I don't care. I like how it's run, and am glad to use it.

My suggestion anyway :)

megabyteme
09-16-2009, 07:36 AM
I heard about that one, kallie. It sounded really good to me. I missed their open-signups, but they are supposed to have some more in the near future. I like the adoption idea- I can see how that might spread to other trackers that are having difficulties with dead torrents.

Edit- Correction. I just checked the site and stumbled across open-signups. I have no idea how long they will last, but I would suggest you hurry if you are interested.

Important details here: http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/09/tvtorrentz-tv-torrent-tracker-with.html ***Read carefully, you will be tested before you are allowed to signup!***

Site url also available on that blog.

Good luck. Side note- if you are a leech, I don't expect your account will last long. :dry:

Wwwildthing
09-19-2009, 07:44 PM
If your looking for older shows (classic, nick at nite type stuff)... http://tv-vault.org/
If your after more recent shows (currently airing)... http://eztv.it

REDATTACK
09-19-2009, 09:15 PM
freshon.tv is avery good tracker with good speed

the best alternative to bitmetv

Eargasm
09-20-2009, 07:30 AM
thebox.bz for british telly

AND...

tv-vault.org for old tv shows